Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Livinasimminlife's Stories: Starlight Saga begins

Comments

• Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Thank you to @lisabee2, @Piazzagirl1015, and @xJojox for already submitting new Sims for Season 3. If you have a bio or any other info you'd like to me to know for your Sims, PM me or leave a comment here or over on the WordPress.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    And the latest chapter update...

06-17-18_11-03-31c2a0pm.png?w=1075
    featuring @friendsfan367's Ali Morrison, @Shadami's Amy Cat, @MadameLee's Anne Charming, @TheYayToast's Ash Toast and the Carter family, @InfraGreen's Carrie and Marshall Buckley, @CathyTea's Cathy Tea and Sugar Maple Bough, @LegacySims2017's Dulcie and Joseph Simself, @Munterbacon's Munter Bacon, and @simscognito's Riley Cognito

You can dance / You can jive / Having the time of your life... :p

Epilogue, Part 1: Play the Right Music

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Never mind
    Post edited by AdamsEve1231 on

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I loved it!!!! I was sooo bummed when i left off but you threw me for a loop!!! A good one though. I'm excited too see what you do with the Green-Simself progeny...im soooo excited!
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I was going to submit another Sim/Family... but since one of mine is already a main character, I decided to pass. Hoping Goober pops up again in Season 3. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Here's my submission, feel free to use any or all of these sims.

Family Name: Housemates
    Gallery ID: Munter_Bacon (or you can download from the above link.)
    housemates-family.jpg

Background/Bio:

Daisy Keene | Master Chef | Creative | Hot-Headed | Childish

Morgan Quick | Nerd Brain | Genius | Loves Outdoors | Hates Children

Sterling McAllister | Animal Lover | Goofball | Dog Lover | Loner

At one point in time, Daisy & Morgan thought that they might've been related, due to the fact that they looked somewhat similar and both had an Uncle Dave and a Great Grandmother Mable. DNA results showed them to not be related at all but they still think of themselves as sisters.

Daisy is a chef that dreams of opening her own Void Critter themed restaurant. That, or start a cooking show where she rants and raves about pretty much everything, destroys the nearby dollhouse and then cries about it... Good TV that!

Morgan has two polar opposite hobbies, video games and spending time outside. If only there was such a thing as a portable computer, she could play games all day long in the nice, warm sun... Her phone just cannot run all the modded games that her gaming rig can.

Sterling has social anxiety, and that is where his service dog, Fatboy comes into things, he is Sterlings rock and allows him to calm down... when he's not being a difficult doggo that is. Ideal job for Sterling would be Social Media, but it'll only be themed around his dog, Fatboy, he'll never show himself on camera, hates getting pictures taken of him, but perhaps with the right help/friends, he could come out of his shell a little bit and learn to live a little.

dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I may upload my sim family again with Luna the dog . XD Shadami dislikes dogs but hubby loves them...
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited July 2018
    Hi. @AdamsEve1231 Made a family for you. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. I forgot to add some obvious negative traits to them, but this is an old family of mine. Relatives of Alex. What? I didn't say anything. :D

yn43e4I.jpg

Anyway, hope I'm doing this right.

Family name: The Vegas Family

Gallery ID: simscognito
    Hashtags: LivinASimminLife and simscognito

Background/Bio

Miguel Vegas
    Isidora Vegas
    Antonio Vegas

Darn. Background info time. I'm not that creative even though I've played this family heaps. *Cries*

Okay, I'll give it a go. When Miguel got a new job in San Myshuno, The Vegas packed their things and left their home in Selvadorada to start a new life. What an exciting adventure for them... or is it?
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    So I have to say I have really been loving this story. Got pulled in from the moment I started reading about halfway through part II. Wish I'd found this forum before but now it's followed so I'll never miss out again. I loved this series... and I really want to submit some Sims... But who?
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I'll submit a sim that I would like to see as a potential love interest if she works in the story

Gallery ID: vanpelt81
    Family name: Bannister
    Sim name: Coraline Bannister
    Back story:
    Coraline Bannister (born Carlos Bannister) was different from all of the boys she was grouped as when growing up. She knew she was supposed to be a girl. Luckily her parents loved and supported her through her transition. Unfortunately the same couldn't be said about her older brother Sigmund. Coraline's transition cause a falling out between her and her brother. Her experience going to school consisted of bullying & torment from most of the other kids and the bullying got worse in high school when other kids would tell her to kill herself daily. Luckily for Coraline, she channeled her negative emotions into creative pursuits, particularly painting and photography. She hopes to become a renowned painter and marry a soul mate (male, female, or other) so they can start a family now that she is a young adult.
    Traits: Squeamish, Creative, Art Lover (if Squeamish isn't flawed enough, replace with gloomy)
    Aspirations: Painter Extrodinare
  • Options
    Also, surprised that the song in the latest chapter everyone was dancing to was Dancing Queen and not Thriller based on the way the sims looked in the pictures.
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Hi hi. I'm totally going to make a new family for ya this weekend. Not sure what theme I'll go with. Do you have anything in particular you're looking for? Any specific age group?
  • Options
    MINEZ wrote: »
    I loved it!!!! I was sooo bummed when i left off but you threw me for a loop!!! A good one though. I'm excited too see what you do with the Green-Simself progeny...im soooo excited!

@MINEZ Thank you. I did throw the readers for a loop.
    Joseph is alive and well, but I had to throw in a bit of drama. :#
    I was going to submit another Sim/Family... but since one of mine is already a main character, I decided to pass. Hoping Goober pops up again in Season 3. :grimace:

@LegacySims2017 I wouldn't have minded, but you're right. Your Simself is front center-stage, and Goober... we'll see if the guy shows up again. I moved him to Willow Creek, but that doesn't mean he won't hop worlds.
    Shadami wrote: »
    I may upload my sim family again with Luna the dog . XD Shadami dislikes dogs but hubby loves them...

@Shadami Funny. My kitty is nicknamed Luna. We call her the moon baby. :p
    So I have to say I have really been loving this story. Got pulled in from the moment I started reading about halfway through part II. Wish I'd found this forum before but now it's followed so I'll never miss out again. I loved this series... and I really want to submit some Sims... But who?

Thank you @TheAemaSimming. I appreciate your kind words. Take your time. This casting call may be for a bit since I'm busy working on other SimLit projects.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Also, surprised that the song in the latest chapter everyone was dancing to was Dancing Queen and not Thriller based on the way the sims looked in the pictures.

@VanPelt81 Haha! Thriller does make more sense. I just had Abba on my playlist when I was creating this chapter so I used it. But channeling a little Michael Jackson wouldn't be a bad thing. :p
    Hi hi. I'm totally going to make a new family for ya this weekend. Not sure what theme I'll go with. Do you have anything in particular you're looking for? Any specific age group?

@TheYayToast It is my plan to focus on raising the kiddos, and probably family hop a little. I am planning to age the kids in town at the same rate as my Simself family so if you say want your family to have eligible love interests, I won't introduce them until the teen years, unless they age up with my family... if that makes sense.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

housemates-family.jpg

Background/Bio:

At one point in time, Daisy & Morgan thought that they might've been related, due to the fact that they looked somewhat similar and both had an Uncle Dave and a Great Grandmother Mable. DNA results showed them to not be related at all but they still think of themselves as sisters.

Daisy is a chef that dreams of opening her own Void Critter themed restaurant. That, or start a cooking show where she rants and raves about pretty much everything, destroys the nearby dollhouse and then cries about it... Good TV that!

Morgan has two polar opposite hobbies, video games and spending time outside. If only there was such a thing as a portable computer, she could play games all day long in the nice, warm sun... Her phone just cannot run all the modded games that her gaming rig can.

Sterling has social anxiety, and that is where his service dog, Fatboy comes into things, he is Sterlings rock and allows him to calm down... when he's not being a difficult doggo that is. Ideal job for Sterling would be Social Media, but it'll only be themed around his dog, Fatboy, he'll never show himself on camera, hates getting pictures taken of him, but perhaps with the right help/friends, he could come out of his shell a little bit and learn to live a little.

@Munterbacon I'm going to love this household. And I already love their back stories. This is going to be fun.

Hi. @AdamsEve1231 Made a family for you. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. I forgot to add some obvious negative traits to them, but this is an old family of mine. Relatives of Alex. What? I didn't say anything. :D

yn43e4I.jpg

Background/Bio

Miguel Vegas
    Isidora Vegas
    Antonio Vegas

Darn. Background info time. I'm not that creative even though I've played this family heaps. *Cries*

Okay, I'll give it a go. When Miguel got a new job in San Myshuno, The Vegas packed their things and left their home in Selvadorada to start a new life. What an exciting adventure for them... or is it?

Awww... @simscognito. Beautiful family. I'll find a good home and back story for them. :) *gasp* Alex! Must be the good genes. :smiley:
    I'll submit a sim that I would like to see as a potential love interest if she works in the story

Back story:
    Coraline Bannister (born Carlos Bannister) was different from all of the boys she was grouped as when growing up. She knew she was supposed to be a girl. Luckily her parents loved and supported her through her transition. Unfortunately the same couldn't be said about her older brother Sigmund. Coraline's transition cause a falling out between her and her brother. Her experience going to school consisted of bullying & torment from most of the other kids and the bullying got worse in high school when other kids would tell her to kill herself daily. Luckily for Coraline, she channeled her negative emotions into creative pursuits, particularly painting and photography. She hopes to become a renowned painter and marry a soul mate (male, female, or other) so they can start a family now that she is a young adult.
    Traits: Squeamish, Creative, Art Lover (if Squeamish isn't flawed enough, replace with gloomy)

She is beautiful, @VanPelt81. I will be sure to give her a good home. What an engaging back story! I have a lot I can springboard from.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    My neice as the pup is called. Is Luna Athena. XD
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

housemates-family.jpg

Background/Bio:

@Munterbacon I'm going to love this household. And I already love their back stories. This is going to be fun.

yn43e4I.jpg

Background/Bio

Miguel Vegas
    Isidora Vegas
    Antonio Vegas

Awww... @simscognito. Beautiful family. I'll find a good home and back story for them. :) *gasp* Alex! Must be the good genes. :smiley:

Back story:

She is beautiful, @VanPelt81. I will be sure to give her a good home. What an engaging back story! I have a lot I can springboard from.
    Thanks @AdamsEve1231 glad you like them. Hehe yeah. I guess Alex has good genes. You can certainly see his mouth there. :D
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 Every time I hear Shut Up And Dance With Me on my car radio, all I picture is Lizzie & Joseph now. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    @AdamsEve1231 Every time I hear Shut Up And Dance With Me on my car radio, all I picture is Lizzie & Joseph now. :grimace:

Lol... sorry? :#

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited July 2018
    Hey Lizzie. I made two families so that way you could pick which one you would think would fit better in your story. These are actually reworked versions of Sims in my game that didn't have stories of their own, but they were just so gorgeous I thought I'd share. You're free to change anything about them.

I'm not on my laptop right now, so I can't get their names or all their traits at the moment, but I'll update my post tonight with more info. I know, I know... I feel silly that I can't remember even their names right now, but geez. ;)

Update: Well, I finally turned on my laptop and logged into game so I can grab their names, aspirations, and traits. Looks like I got all their names right. Go me! But I totally forgot their aspirations and traits. So that's now updated. Nope ya like them. Anyone else that wants to use them is free to do so as well. <3

Family Name: Bonfiglio
    Gallery ID: TheYayToast
    07-07-18_11-03-43%c2%a0AM.png

Background/Bio:

Barbaro | Adult | Mansion Baron | Mean | Materialistic | Snob
    Elena | Adult | Super Parent | Cheerful | Clumsy | Snob
    Camilla | Teenager | Serial Romantic | Romantic | Squeamish

The Bonfiglio family moved from Italy to America before Camilla was born. They wanted to get away from the stress of their life in Italy, but neither Barbaro or Elena will explain what those stresses were. Barbaro works in finance and Elena works on keeping her family happy. Camilla is a sweet curious girl with a delicate constitution. Will she be able to keep her head above water if her family's past comes back to haunt them?

Family Name: Mitchell
    Gallery ID: TheYayToast
    07-07-18_11-01-25%c2%a0AM.png

Background/Bio:

Bridgette | Adult | Super Parent | Good | Self Assured | Unflirty
    Gavin | Toddler | Silly

Bridgette has worked hard to secure a career helping people. She got a late start after floating through her early twenties going from job to job. Once she figured out what she wanted to do though, she put everything into her goal.

She had a one track mind until she met the man of her dreams. She fought to balance her work life with her new found romance until she found herself expecting a child. Her life took a tumble as she faced a whirlwind marriage and graduating university with an ever growing baby bump. Things were looking up and she was happy though, until the unexpected occurred.

Her husband and the father of her child died before her son was born. Bridgette was left to face motherhood and the stress of entering the workforce alone. She has struggled and overcome a lot in order to move past her own sorrows and provide a happy life for herself and her son. She has a kind heart that's known it's fair share of loss, but she knows she has to keep moving forward.

CC:

I use Luumia's Better Bodies and Body Hair. I also use Kijiko's Eyelashes. I think I used a CC for female body hair, but I can't remember which it is... so ya know, it's not going to show up anyway. Pretty much the families can be run just fine without any of that CC. ^.^"

Everything as far as Hair and Clothes are normal EA from all the expansions and things.
    Post edited by TheYayToast on
  • Options
    Needing any more sims for the casting call?
  • Options
    Oh god did I ever submit the family ?
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Oh, @Shadami... That reminds me... I need to get my submission in. And didn't you submit your Simself and family???
  • Options
    I didn't notice in when I scrolled up xD I know I submitted them to the other story with Joseph xD and I thought I'd put it here too with Luna
  • Options
    Gallery ID MsShadami
    Family name Brewer Family (should be. If it's not I'll double check)
    Back story or any additional information you'd like me to have for the sake of the story OR I can create one for you: Marsha has high functioning OCD. Though it's very mild in comparison to what it could be. Sandwiches have to be cut in triangles and not squares for example or she breaks down. Lily is a follower and does everything her sister does but when alone she's a crazy jokester and a dancer. She loves having fun and giving hugs.
    I guess I'm kind of combining the flaws into this for realism huh xD oops whichever.
    Let's see negative trait for shadami... I get overly giggly when I drink? Rikna and I get into heated debates that look like arguments but they are just intellectual conversations xD anything else I need to add to help out?
    If you use a limited amount of CC, where can I find it?
    I'd prefer 1 flaw/negative trait for realism
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I promise I'm still around. Life has been busy. We're in the middle end of closing on our first house. I'm finally training my replacement for my last job so I'll be stepping down at the end of this month and I won't be working two jobs anymore. Then I'll be moving officially the first two weekends in September.

I imagine when things settle down, it might be mid to late September or early October before I reboot LASL. I've got family pictures completed for most of the households so maybe I'll try to post those soon.

I'm packing this weekend, training at my old job, and I've got a wedding to go to we'll see if I get some gameplay in this weekend.

In the meantime, I know I've asked this but what kinds of things would you like to see in this next arc or future generations?

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest