Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Sim Style Video Do You Watch Most On Youtube

2...Next

Comments

• CreativeSimmerCreativeSimmer Posts: 156 Member
    Lets Play
    i enjoy the lets play, its like watching a mini show and everyone take a different route. iv recently got into the speed builds too.

i LOVE lets plays to!
    Youtube-Creative Simmer
  • Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 328 Member
    Lets Play
    iv never watched an edited story i might try it out, you learn something new everyday
    Lets Play
    iv never watched an edited story i might try it out, you learn something new everyday

yeah, i sometimes watch them, if you find a good one it can be amazing! Here is one that i thought was good you don't have to watch it though! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz-iUEf8NFo&t=536s
    Youtube-Creative Simmer
  • Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 328 Member
    Lets Play
    > @CreativeSimmer said:
    > Lady_LuSsh01 wrote: »
    >
    > iv never watched an edited story i might try it out, you learn something new everyday
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > yeah, i sometimes watch them, if you find a good one it can be amazing! Here is one that i thought was good you don't have to watch it though!

thanks
    Lets Play
    @Lady_LuSsh01 no problem :)
    Youtube-Creative Simmer
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Edited Story
    @fidelis_x0 I think what @CreativeSimmer meant by edited stories is machinima? Machine - cinema, using your sims to make a movie or tell a story. See my sig for an example. I’m telling the story of Cornelia Goth and her sister Agnes Crunplebottom growing up, and explaining the mystery of Lolita Goth! But Remi is the absolute best. Someone linked his Bella Goth video above.

@CreativeSimmer How about a new poll with machinima as a pick?!
  • player2player2 Posts: 50 Member
    I don't watch many sims videos but when I do, it's either for aesthetic inspiration (in which case I will probably watch one with a storyline), or for the glitches.
    My favourite sims video to date is when you see what happens under the bedsheets when sims are WooHooing. I highly recommend you search for it. :)
  • J_Morris97J_Morris97 Posts: 38 Member
    Speed Builds
    I don't know if things have changed from when Sims 3 was around but when I used to play that I felt like there were so many Sims Series but with Sims 4 I've noticed more Let's Plays and the Birth to Death stories. I don't know whether it's just how I look at Sims now but it's how I've certainly felt.
  • tmcox1242tmcox1242 Posts: 32 Member
    Challenges
    I like speed builds, but I really enjoy challenges. They give me ideas to try in my game, so I find that really fun.