Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BB reminds me of the mini series...Harper's Island! LOL

Anyone other than me remember Harper's Island? The visiting friends at a wedding party go to visit their old home ground and one by one people are getting killed by supposedly John Wakefield. The setting was an island town sort of like this. BB reminds me of the show WINGS, Murder She Wrote, and Harper's Island! That wharf looks like it could be dangerous at night...something or someone could be hiding behind those crates!! LOL!

Comments

• Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Now I want Jessica Fletcher to be wandering around when I take my dog on walks! LOL I live in New Hampshire and BB does feel more like home than any other world so far. I'm super excited to move there and hope the serial killers stick to Oasis Springs!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Oh, I loved Harper's Island. I made all the characters for Sims 3! Now you've given me a great idea for Sims 4, too :)

And, of course, Jessica Fletcher needs to be there, too!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Harper's Island was awesome show! And so was Murder She Wrote! Both of them are actually one of my favorite shows.

My original plan was to bring vampires into BB but you gave me a better idea... I might have to download the serial killer mod now and make Jessica Fletcher into my game. This will be exciting *evil laugh*
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I remember Wings. Such a funny show. Cute guys too. :p
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I see some Murder She Wrote fans! I am truly humbled :love:
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Oh, I'm definitely doing a Jessica Fletcher sim. She'll live in that small house in Cavalier Cove between the two big houses. She'll be a mystery writer and I'll give her a big fluffy Persian cat named Agatha after her favorite mystery writer, Agatha Christie.
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Oh, I'm definitely doing a Jessica Fletcher sim. She'll live in that small house in Cavalier Cove between the two big houses. She'll be a mystery writer and I'll give her a big fluffy Persian cat named Agatha after her favorite mystery writer, Agatha Christie.

I can just see the stories you could tell with Jessica investigating a murder at the yacht club you have planned!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

I can just see the stories you could tell with Jessica investigating a murder at the yacht club you have planned!

Well, Jessica will have a little competition. I've created a Magnum P.I. household with Magnum and Higgins and I'll add the two Dobermans (Zeus and Apollo) after the pack drop. They will live in the big house on the 64x64 lot. It will be their East coast Compound until we get a tropical world. I'll add a pool house for Magnum to live in.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    It reminds me of a movie i very much adore: save haven !