Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~★Builds by liel88★~ (New: "Jasmin" on page 12)

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited December 2017
    Both Holiday Mood ( Modern ) and Holiday Mood ( Classic ) are very nice homes! :) Very nice designs of the exterior of each home! The outside nook areas with the snowy flooring look great! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, or enjoy sitting around the fire pit keeping warm. Very nice fireplace outdoors sitting area there and the snowman is cute! The lit white trees look very pretty in the outdoors areas! The types and placements of the windows in the builds looks very nice,Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the homes! It is looks very nice the way that you have festively furnished the homes. The colour schemes used for the rooms and areas in the homes looks very nice.
    They look very nice homes for sims to enjoy spending Christmastime in ! :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    I love both your Christmas themed houses! Wonderful architecture and the two different interior designs look so different, yet both work so well for the house you made them for, fantastic job! B)
  • liel88liel88 Posts: 631 Member
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @Corwim ! :)
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • NoreNore Posts: 236 Member
    Awesome holiday themed houses :D It's so cool how each looks so unique with some modifications haha.
    Link to my showcase thread: NoreKP Showcase

Link to a story I started: Chronicles of a Simki

Origin ID: NoreKP

Latest build: When Baroque Met Modern
    4584899921fd5b78c0674fd01372085ee844519960c626fcee531895d7bd6d3af4b9e81c.jpg
    Thank you @Nore !
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    "Victorian Fairytale"
    Lot type: Residential
    4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
    Size: 50 x 50
    Price: 456,133
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/ADC5113AF61911E7810234E4FF392908

WYqrsuQ.jpeg
    xqjiI3z.jpeg
    More images in the spoiler
    tCzIX8a.jpeg
    hgvJM3C.jpeg
    S4GEX8S.jpeg
    0Rrv8X4.jpeg
    gcPMghr.jpeg
    gmTkWlq.jpeg
    i4HcWlK.jpeg
    rd9uEK8.jpeg
    CDAgwO9.jpeg
    jr2G6Kr.jpeg
    bCsTyYd.jpeg
    qdxW6L5.jpeg
    GMR5I6e.jpeg
    hR8z493.jpeg
    pUtvyU7.jpeg
    1VHh56H.jpeg
    MEKzQiH.jpeg
    CfeDixn.jpeg
    UkyCs5c.jpeg
    anBLTXt.jpeg
    LOLSaAu.jpeg
    FGGrHkQ.jpeg
    lvXoY8o.jpeg
    mPTmWu9.jpeg
    J2Yir8x.jpeg

"Fairy Godmother's Cuisine"
    Lot type: Restaurant
    Size: 40 x 30
    Price: 223,147
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DAC520C3F32711E7871FE5E9CE364264

xIlLqrn.jpeg
    J3l8hST.jpeg
    More images in the spoiler
    5sdBk63.jpeg
    hE4zN9k.jpeg
    KLIi6xL.jpeg
    7FXn2Nw.jpeg
    cqg20ml.jpeg
    ApD4SCn.jpeg
    eZnxob8.jpeg
    lH9FaQu.jpeg
    UMIVaao.jpeg
    KSkwBu8.jpeg
    Ix5BKTG.jpeg
    kLgKZEV.jpeg
    6Dcx2ql.jpeg
    s8x8ku6.jpeg
    d23Hv4T.jpeg
    IyHDuTd.jpeg
    HdD40hC.jpeg
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    edited January 2018
    Both Victorian Fairytale and Fairy Godmothers Cuisine are such very special builds! :) The exterior design and layout of both builds look so very, very nice! The flowers in the outdoors areas of the restaurant look so very, very pretty! They are lovely Fairytale builds! The roofing and towers in the builds look very nice! Very nice hot tub gazebo in the home build. The wall patterning in the sauna and massage room , and the wall and floor mosaic tiling in the bathroom looks so very nice and so very effective! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout of the kitchen, dining, living and bar area looks very nice, and the wall texture gives a great look and feel to the area. It is a nice touch that the espresso bar is there. Very nice colour schemes of the bedrooms. The kids playroom is very nice! Kids will have lots of fun doing the variety of activities in the playroom. It looks very nice how the dining tables have been placed both indoors and through the outdoors areas of the restaurant build! It is such a lovely floral setting for dining outdoors! The flowers, fairy statues, bridge, streams, floral light trees, and candles in the water looks so very, very pretty! The design of the outdoors areas is so very lovely!
    They are very nice Fairy tale builds! :)
    Thank you very much @rosemow for your kind and extensive review of my builds! You always have nice things to say, it makes sharing builds a lot more fun ;)
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    edited January 2018
    Stairway to Heaven
    Lot size: 30 x 20
    Price: 95,858
    Basegame items only
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D8EF6053FED611E788E8FF489789EE4B

c9o3SDT.jpeg
    OknGlN7.jpeg
    yUu7v8K.jpeg
    7LE8KMo.jpeg
    kI3qhM5.jpeg
    sFPDmdA.jpeg
    sjLf5mq.jpeg
    FwCP6bC.jpeg
    WBd1LSK.jpeg
    mzszEZk.jpeg
    RA7Klgl.jpeg
    ivzFzQD.jpeg
    z60ew5f.jpeg
    GnoA0XH.jpeg
    MXSbjGk.jpeg
    TkoiTKq.jpeg
    dGUroHJ.jpeg
    YgGhQSr.jpeg
    KQP0w5q.jpeg
    CkdV4a3.jpeg
    kqxQRZ5.jpeg
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    The exterior design and layout of Stairway to Heaven looks so very nice! :) The different levels, the rooftop garden and the use of the stairs looks great! Very nice outdoors music patio! Sims will enjoy playing the piano there in the sunshine. The circular floor rug is a nice touch under the piano. The upper level pool and bar patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool , relaxing poolside on the seats looking out at the views or enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar . The candles are nice touches on the patio tables and floor. Very nice outdoors Bbq dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking and dining at the table there in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue /green colour scheme is very calming and peaceful looking. Very nice design of the kitchen and eat in dining room. The fruit bowl on the table, menu board, and fruit and microscope wall print are great touches there. The furnishing of the bedrooms look very nice! It is great that there are Study desk nooks in the rooms for sims to enjoy usijg the computer at the desk table there, or read a book from the bookshelf. The guitar theme of the kids room looks great! Very nice light filled family room! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows as they relax on the sofa seating watching tv or reading books near the fire.
    The layout and design of the home is very nice! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Stairway to Heaven is such a wonderful build, I love the balcony designs and the rooftop garden. The aqua colour scheme looks so cool and refreshing, very beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you @rosemow for your nice review of my build. And thank you @masajo for your kind words and the nice comment on the gallery. Much appreciated! :)
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    The Woodland Fairy
    Lot Size: 30 x 20
    Price: 22,931
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/67671460142911E88E5DDDE269F0224D
    9I6LB0J.jpeg
    16JS1YT.jpeg
    kJaivfD.jpeg
    HHYuchs.jpeg
    zyJldhK.jpeg
    6BcQGKU.jpeg
    Bk5Y0km.jpeg
    B7G1YS8.jpeg
    cUFVuyN.jpeg
    8ygUpYo.jpeg
    NO7zTQK.jpeg
    TQ0ajtZ.jpeg
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    edited March 2018
    Welcome To The Jungle
    Lot size: 30 x 20
    Price: 102,548
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/nl-nl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/08B91A021E2911E88B6CE4682340DD65
    qDfLgah.jpeg
    0FuwynM.jpeg
    Apdqn7m.jpeg
    6eSNtVA.jpeg
    hxToiRC.jpeg
    Z52aWV1.jpeg
    U70Bn2k.jpeg
    EKPY5zC.jpeg
    0yflBh0.jpeg
    BugHbox.jpeg
    KxRwwI4.jpeg
    e5t8jsR.jpeg
    psy2DfJ.jpeg
    oj4qHK4.jpeg
    EfEQDyN.jpeg
    Pq41s3X.jpeg
    QnMoITC.jpeg
    fZlvroa.jpeg
    NcP7G3U.jpeg
    WhwROWx.jpeg
    WrPgv63.jpeg
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    Woodland Fairy is such a very pretty fairytale type home! :) It looks lovely! Very nice treehouse design and layout of the home and build! The flowers and blossom trees in the garden areas are very pretty! . It is nice that there is a fishing pond and a nice touch that a Fairy is on the edge of it. The floral lamps tree and water lillies lights are very nice in and beside the pond. Very nice log seat sitting area for sims to enjoy the outdoors air and pretty setting. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall patterns add such a nice look to the rooms! The library reading nook is very nice! Sims will have very nice views through the window whilst enjoying resting there reading a book
    Welcome To The Jungle is a very nice vacation home for Selvadorada ! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice, and the outdoors living, fireplace and bar porch is a very nice and a special place for sims to relax and chat near the fire, and have a drink from the bar. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour used give a very nice look and feel to the rooms.
    I will repost here what I wrote in the room challenge thread about the master bedroom
    The design of Jungle Vibes Bedroom is very nice! Very nice orange and blue colour scheme of the room. Very nice armchair sitting and resting area beside the fireplace. The fireplace will keep Sims warm, and the candles are a nice touch on top of the fireplace ledge. The full length mirror is great for sims to check their appearance in before heading off for the day. The patterned curtains in the room look so very nice! They add such a nice look and feel to the room! The patterned floor rug, wall tapestry, vase in the corner nook , and the candles ceiling light are very nice touches in the room. It is nice that sims can enjoy waking up to sunshine coming through the bedhead window onto the bed. It is great that there is a chest there for sims to store all their treasures that they find when exploring!
    Both homes are very nice! :)
    Thank you very much for your kind words @rosemow , it's so nice of you to take the time to review everyone's builds, it's much appreciated! :)
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    edited June 2018
    Haven't updated this thread in a long time, but that doesn't mean i stopped building ;) Here are a few homes i've build over the last few months.

Wildflower Cottage
    Lot size: 20 x 15
    Price: 18,497
    Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A534D77D5AC811E8830A423CAD8BB32F
    Lu87Kjd.jpg
    qoWz5U1.jpg
    8lrpb7J.jpg
    u0QTkzA.jpg
    42fRduA.jpg
    fwlPX1T.jpg
    yUCiA9m.jpg
    ox5IRfN.jpg
    p3n4Rkh.jpg
    EbKYT0e.jpg
    F8XMEmA.jpg

Cassandra Complex
    Lot size: 40 x 30
    Price: 260,492
    Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/10513E0B384411E8808EDE15B984DA1F
    OkPKlA1.jpg
    7aGD8W8.jpg
    VieQ5pi.jpg
    7Up5CwF.jpg
    npCAqV5.jpg
    nlBD2Rl.jpg
    yzfqcx0.jpg
    fanAkUr.jpg
    HP3Xe7H.jpg
    oIvHP8L.jpg
    Ns2XeHm.jpg
    9t9yinM.jpg
    uPXdFQX.jpg
    HqiPC0V.jpg
    8oVZ7pa.jpg
    BFYpKbA.jpg
    xX2zIlH.jpg
    uKwrYX7.jpg
    WvoKcyX.jpg
    q854e25.jpg
    VeAsAsY.jpg
    CLJup04.jpg
    Vz7D9AC.jpg
    ay0YQim.jpg
    ah9Pv5C.jpg
    BBTPFV4.jpg
    GN3yE9w.jpg
    FNquxjy.jpg
    peP5Pje.jpg
    eVFOojV.jpg
    0GHBaqJ.jpg
    R7gsHAZ.jpg

Home is where the <3 is
    Price: 150,406
    Link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4D4AFD3E605711E88871352E1CD6D76E
    lR3zChJ.jpg
    0eqzLnU.jpg
    lE31sKZ.jpg
    lsZWaK3.jpg
    s8qlT48.jpg
    EW02kd3.jpg
    M4LiTDY.jpg
    xCB0RPG.jpg
    IO7EMAy.jpg
    ogP5Z0f.jpg
    3ec91BC.jpg
    9LxqECA.jpg
    tTOPqyH.jpg
    SV7L1NP.jpg
    5aZ3XQw.jpg
    4QiezBt.jpg
    iS9MJRS.jpg
    I7OUSCN.jpg
    H1QF70c.jpg
    8aqO056.jpg
    dIiEx8B.jpg
    l3v199f.jpg
    uTNPij3.jpg
    NNP1WyT.jpg
    JWjvK4A.jpg
    XCDZTZ0.jpg
    xacxJRK.jpg
    OuvEM2C.jpg
    fLKoVtc.jpg
    QQzWa6I.jpg
    iYFYMip.jpg
    46d6iPZ.jpg
    RGEoQq2.jpg
    0eSYVpB.jpg

gZJwNIt.jpg
    edited June 2018
    Each of the three homes are very nice! :) I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your Home is where the <3 is build on the challenge thread and posted about your home there. Wildflower Cottage is a very pretty starter home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home and the roofing looks great! The open layout of the interior looks very nice. Very nice light filled windows dining alcove! Sims will enjoy eating their meals at the dining table with sunshine coming in on to them. The wall patterning in the bathroom gives a very nice look to the room. The design and layout of Cassandra Complex looks very creatively great! :) The outdoors patios and different outdoors levels areas gives a great look to the build! Very nice furnishing of both the interior rooms as well as in the outdoors areas. Very nice colour schemes and wall patenting of the bedrooms! They look very nice.
    Each of the homes are very nice for sims to enjoy living in :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Love all your new homes @liel88! I'm especially partial to Cassandra Complex. Such a cool and unique shape and I love the pretty interiors. :blush:
    Thank you @rosemow for your lovely review of my new homes, i'm glad you like them!
    And thank you @WrathofCath , it means a lot that you like my homes, i always look up to you because your homes are always so pretty! :)
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Fantastic new builds, all so very unique and interesting. Cassandra Complex is absolutely amazing, really love all the outdoor areas, especially the upper curved deck with the pool and hot tub :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo I'm reading your lovely comment over a month too late! Thank you Christine! <3
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    Snowy Pines Retreat
    Price: 143,111
    2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CD19730E787D11E88D35F5B688A0D0C1
    BAZkDOX.jpg
    R96WT57.jpg
    akYAtpO.jpg
    NcDno4M.jpg
    BgEewpQ.jpg
    5ZaDMaJ.jpg
    I4jwwCU.jpg
    qrZNYmv.jpg
    5dWTEfI.jpg
    EfJUbzE.jpg
    2ju8RJC.jpg
    rpfV28E.jpg
    qmah0A6.jpg
    gjKtM4e.jpg
    NdXzv4w.jpg
    3weQZMh.jpg
    i9h4VqM.jpg
    8AhNuBU.jpg
    dxuJLrj.jpg
    W45PDAZ.jpg
    N7yEhwS.jpg
    npn63Rg.jpg

Seasonal Sanctuary
    Lot size: 30 x 30
    Price: 199,916
    3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/AF4A3449836911E88C3F66A98CE3FD7B
    dyQsqCI.jpg
    dKSOhqj.jpg
    whBaMFT.jpg
    aSXM3xK.jpg
    MJAfBmN.jpg
    rXEfuQ6.jpg
    z4rAeFg.jpg
    TtLa5Gh.jpg
    HoAcDqO.jpg
    bdnCADB.jpg
    jwMEcCR.jpg
    HsxlYpc.jpg
    c6tveCu.jpg
    tRMyFVy.jpg
    Ff60TsA.jpg
    YpZsB7z.jpg
    MnYJl5N.jpg
    5cvSHc3.jpg
    f8XStWy.jpg
    ZVjVREu.jpg
    A50PlZn.jpg
    DNijy8a.jpg
    GyOOcOZ.jpg
    PFJhalV.jpg
    Iw4XUpG.jpg
    MZ3GRnD.jpg
    QW9y47B.jpg
    CGguijX.jpg
    JenjYYX.jpg
    4evhGbp.jpg

Swing into Spring
    Lot Size: 40 x 30
    Price: 218,790
    3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D08ED6E28B8311E882C466A98CE3FD7B
    DAzbHIX.jpg
    eCQcY8J.jpg
    q4gvVmD.jpg
    EtlcxBX.jpg
    7GMEuaW.jpg
    aFWG3Nw.jpg
    YRPuUGJ.jpg
    ksmbZCB.jpg
    gB52YtY.jpg
    oPWu9ix.jpg
    NylSzQd.jpg
    zf7u8va.jpg
    F6iqwW1.jpg
    6H0wCjI.jpg
    h2M8Lie.jpg
    DPbZRz1.jpg
    Xb5zAYq.jpg
    lmst0rQ.jpg
    Ox5KTAf.jpg
    GDaulEQ.jpg
    T9pvLEL.jpg
    Ba9rOk0.jpg
    JM8bmMa.jpg
    f7wiXuK.jpg
    pS2mrIi.jpg
    LURop29.jpg
    SoKTDEb.jpg
    RRQwwRO.jpg
    GBAWYZv.jpg
    DO45k25.jpg
    sl8PFkP.jpg
    HqW013r.jpg
    gBgQSNm.jpg
    RMqhaOd.jpg
    LBed4Jx.jpg
    9CWMYLi.jpg
    om3okR6.jpg
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    Your three seasonal homes are very nice! :)
    I will repost here what I wrote on the other threads about two of the homes
    Swing into Spring looks a very nice nature themed Springtime home ! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The green colour of the walls looks very nice The roofing design looks great, and it looks so very effective how you have used the hedging fencing for the edges of the upper and ground floor patios! The flower box windows . the floral greenery on the walls , floral sculpture, and the flowers and plants in the front area of thread home look so very pretty! Very nice design of the back sunken courtyard! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, swinging on the swing, or enjoy dining at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. They will like seeing the birds feeding on the seed feeder. The frog water fountains and bunny look great there ! The ballerina statue is a nice touch. Very nice gardening nook for Sims to enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes. It is great that there are hives there also. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The pink, purple, green and blue colour scheme of the rooms looks very nice. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area in the living room! The purple blossom tree plant, the pink curtains, the patterned floor rug, large candle and the vases of flowers look very nice! Sims will enjoy watching tv there. The windows sitting nook is great! Very nice design of the dining room! The different spring themed colours of the chairs looks nice, and the nature themed painting on the fireplace wall is very nice for Sims to see as they eating food at the table from the buffet table. The flowers in the corner nook , flower prints on the walls and the floral floor rug look pretty. Very nice furnishing of the master bedroom ! The flowers look nice on the wall and the floor rug adds to the nice look of the room. The toiletries and beauty products are a nice touch touch on the side wall tables.
    It is a very nice home for Springtime! :)

Snowy Pines Retreat looks so very pretty covered in snow in Wintertime! @liel88 :) Very nice exterior design of the chalet and layout of the build! The gazebo looks very so nice! The lights look very nice on the edges of the gazebo roofing. Sims will enjoy sitting around the campfire there, keeping warm.Very nice bridge pathway entrance to the chalet! Nice upper balcony for sims to enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice living room area! It looks very nice how the sofas and armchairs are placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the seating watching tv and listening to the piano being played. The tv looks nice placed on the stones textured wall and the patterned wooden flooring looks great! Very nice design of the kitchen. The floor tilling looks very nice! It is great that there is a bar stool counter for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating meals. Very nice furnishing of the bedroom! The type of curtains used and floral wall panelling looks very nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the bedhead windows at the weather conditions.
    It is a very nice chalet! :)
    Seasonal Sanctuary is a very nice home also! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home and the layout of the build looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour schemes used for the different areas of the home to suit the different seasons looks great! The bedrooms especially look very seasonally nice with the colour schemes used. I won’t post more about this home as the post is getting lengthy, but the three homes are very nice! :)
    edited July 2018
    Thank you @rosemow ! You always have so many nice things to say, i really appreciate it and i'm glad you like my new homes.
    gZJwNIt.jpg