Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher's Caretaker - A limited ISBI

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Mikezumi love, love, love your new Avatar. Jordan is gorgeous as always. <3
    lol at Chance's face standing at the table. Made me think of my Mom telling me 'your face will freeze like that' when I made faces at her or Dad or my brothers.
    Iggy is already walking preggers!
    lol at the look Mikezumi is giving you! 'What did you make me drink!'
    Congrats on Flynn's birthday! I don't mind the outfits in the proper world or environment. Flynn definitely does not look like he has a hint of asian blood in him. Not my favorite hair either, but, at least it is not pigtails! I do like the one you picked for him. I found a few new hairs yesterday, but, have not put in game yet. Maybe this afternoon after I finish work and home stuff. :)
    I found some birthday cake cc, but, it is like the dishes, you can only have one in game at a time, so, that was a bummer and I didn't download them. I want to say it was MTS, but, it was last summer that I was looking.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2018
    @bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :) When I took that pic of Jordan the other day and started the kiss a redhead thread, I realized how much I missed him so I opened up a temp save I use for tweaking sims before I bin them and did a quick photo shoot of him :)
    I think all mothers used to say that! I think I may even have told my son that when he was little! LOL
    It's true that the WA outfits look fine in the right setting but they don't belong in Sunset Valley. Some games are worse than others and at least I have only seen a few WA outfits on aging up in this save.
    Were they male or female hairs? I wish there were more male hairs that were "normal".
    I think I have seen replacement birthday cakes too but I would forget to change out the file for a different one each time my family were having a birthday.
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Mikezumi , Flynn turned out pretty dang cute as a teen, not Mark cute but he’s a hard specimen to beat...I look froward to seeing Flynn as a YA. ;)

More FB later on, still trying to wake up (though ironically I did sleep very well, I hog the husband’s side of the bed when he’s gone and sleep like a rock!) :D
  • Options
    @Mikezumi , I don't think I've ever seen a bug catch fail in my saves, yes for birds and lizards and a few snakes but never a bug, it is a cute set of interactions.
    **So cute Jared was serenaded by Jensen!
    **Jared's bottom lip... :o
    **LOL!! Edie does look like she adores homework.. :D
    **That reminds me, I wanted to ask if there was a theme to the names for this group of kiddos?
    **Flirt, throw up, flirt, throw up...*snicker* they have no one to blame but themselves. ;)
    **UGH!! Waking up in a bad mood always gets immediately cancelled in my game too!
    **Chance looks so cute dancing in his undies! :blush:
    **Derek must be Jared's son or grandson, it looks like he has Jared's lips.
    **Um, yeah SURE she didn't peek!! ;)
    **The more I see that water lily picture the more I like it!
    **WHY do the NPC's always have to be dressed so "creatively" geeze EA!
    **I love catching the sneeze, I have a series of three screenshots of L sneezing.
    **I'm sure the boys are critiquing Mikezumi's last sculpture, bet they like it too.
    **Chance and Iggy are 3 feet away from Jared and Jensen while woohooing in the outdoor shower, those boys sure are not bashful!
    **Do comic books really count as books, I never paid attention...if they do that is a great fast way to get rid of that wish!
    **You really know how to line up that camera to avoid the bits when taking the shower shots.. :D
    **WHAT was in that crazy drink?? :o
    **I had to laugh at all the boys woohooing in your SS's bed!! She may not see any action but her bed sure gets it's share of squeaky springs!!
    **I like Flynn's teen shirt, it's a bit short but then half of the shirts are.
    **Hmmmm, maybe Jensen is serenading the boys (with the drums) while they take their outdoor shower.. :wink:

:smiley:
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I just woke up and it was lovely to see your comments first thing :)
    Emma looked beautiful in the pic you texted <3
    Comic books do count so they are super handy for when the kids get those wishes to finish a book because I like to send the kids to school with at least one wish fulfilled. Usually I get a couple or more wishes each for them, especially when they have nice easy ones like chatting or hugging :)
    Derek is Jared's grandson. I can also see a little Jared in him :)
    My boys are definitely not shy! Of course I have my settings in a mod that can't be mentioned so that privacy is not an issue. There is nothing worse than having family members shooed to the next room, especially if it's happening outside and the other family members are in the middle of gardening or playing outside.
    I agree about the length of the shirts. I love longer shirts and t-shirts but I have to make do with what's in the game, although I do have a couple of longer CC male t-shirts.
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    Day 103 - Part 1
    Chance woke first.
    39720162202_d1cd756d13_o.jpg
    Iggy woke about 15 sim minutes later and the boys just stood there doing nothing for a while. I even checked if I had free will on because I know I had turned it off on a temp save I use for making over sims. It was on so maybe the save is just getting bloated.
    39751953871_932f4d1e1a_o.jpg
    Chance eventually made the first move and the boys ended up making the bed :)
    39751959951_96b272c500_o.jpg
    39042796344_f0f3d0b00f_o.jpg
    Flynn woke with a wish to hang out with one of his aunts. I had him call her before Mikezumi called the family to breakfast because she might have been on her way to work if I had left it until later.
    24882239187_2b18dbec7a_o.jpg
    25880309658_a83a207ffa_o.jpg
    Heavily pregnant, Iggy cleared the dishes. For shame, Chance!
    24882235707_2b010777e2_o.jpg
    Edie only had wishes to become BFF with several of her school friends so I had her paint instead. She had several painting wishes locked in, including mastering the skill. She mastered the skill before school :)
    25880316588_ba4f25ef36_o.jpg
    Gaye didn't have a waking wish so I sent her to the block table. She already had 2 skill points and mastered the block table before school.
    24882231327_47dd651240_o.jpg
    I had Flynn water the garden in the hope it would trigger a wish to level up but it didn't. Still, as a green thumb, I am sure he didn't mind ;)
    39720145192_825a23363e_o.jpg
    When I checked on the boys, they were flirting and I could see Geoffrey, Iggy's brother, fishing in the family pond.
    24882226297_f77300c5c4_o.jpg
    Jared and Jensen took their morning shower outside ;)
    24883411237_d890c77b25_o.jpg
    Uh oh! Iggy went into labor in the treehouse! He couldn't come down because Chance was doing the baby dance in front of the ladder. I intervened and had Chance move because I didn't want to break my save!
    39720129532_7bd882ccb3_o.jpg
    24882216807_93378ae022_o.jpg
    Mikezumi's waking wish was to sculpt something in clay.
    38853368345_f3177737fd_o.jpg

• Options
    Day 103 - Part 2
    Welcome Heath :)
    24882213077_bfe7a66cfe_o.jpg
    Flynn didn't have an after school class so came home early which meant he had plenty of time to learn how to drive :)
    39720116412_0602e323b3_o.jpg
    After putting Heath in his crib, Iggy went straight for the bar. I don't blame him ;)
    24882208517_b3840a17cc_o.jpg
    After Mikezumi tended to Heath's needs, she put him in middle of the room for his birthday.
    39720111262_76f1d001f3_o.jpg
    I didn't like the colour of his hair so I used the Consort mod. I didn't really like this hair colour either so next time you see him his hair will be a little darker.
    24882204777_aec3b67f3f_o.jpg
    When Flynn finished his homework, I had him ask Jensen to teach him how to drive.
    39720106652_d26db057f6_o.jpg
    Edie came home from Art Class with all kinds of sculpting wishes. I cancelled all of them. She has too many painting wishes locked in and I like to keep at least one slot empty for instant wishes.
    24882200667_886615211f_o.jpg
    I got a popup that Flynn got his licence and found the boys miles from home. The action was still in their queues and could not be cancelled and I had to just let it run its course until Flynn had run miles from where they were. When this has happened in the past, I usually just reset the teen but I don't like doing it because it tanks their motives.
    39720103012_e2fb7b4927_o.jpg
    When they finally got home, I had Flynn start working on his cooking skill.
    39720101032_b3ed21beed_o.jpg
    Mikezumi had a wish to put Heath on the spring rider :)
    39720095702_eb24f56346_o.jpg
    I forgot to take a pic of Gaye doing her homework. She got home late because of Scouts so didn't have much time to do anything before dinner.
    39720092592_898ceb798d_o.jpg
    Flynn had a wish to toss his little brother in the air :)
    39720090222_9b76446428_o.jpg
    Jared and Jensen watched the stars :)
    39720087972_1cdf972509_o.jpg
    When Heath needed to go potty, Mikezumi took care of it.
    39720084772_ce6e966043_o.jpg
    She didn't manage to potty train him in one go as she often does so I imagine it will happen not long after he sits down to his next try. I know I could have her make him go again but I don't see the point if the bladder is not full.
    39720081872_e7c340e3ab_o.jpg
    Iggy and Chance also watched the stars :)
    38853336155_e2d185b1a5_o.jpg
    They continued to flirt until after the rest of the family were in bed but finally went themselves.
    39720076452_e7f013d286_o.jpg

• Options
    jordandjordand Posts: 262 Member
    edited January 2018
    Loved your latest update!! Heath is adorable <3 I love his second hair color and his name is one of my personal favorites!
    Congrats to Edie on mastering the painting skill and Flynn on learning to drive.

Sorry these comments are short and sweet....I typed up a lengthy feedback post since I haven’t had much time lately, and my phone only posted the first line of it.... :s Not sure if it’s my phone or this site...it did the same thing yesterday!
  • Options
    @jordand Thanks for the lovely comments :) I saw yesterday that you lost a lot of your post when using your phone. What a pain, considering how hard it is to type on a phone! Well it is for me at least ;)

@Charlottesmom It occurred to me that I didn't answer the question about my naming theme. I am just using "English" names in this save and doing them in alphabetical order.
  • Options
    @Mikezumi , Speaking of names, didn’t you already have a Heath in another save, I could swear I remember one....I’m fairly tired though so could be misremembering. :o
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I do have a Heath in another game but since the last name is different I decided it was no biggie :p
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Charlottesmom I did a quick look around my files and found Heath. He was Eddy and Zumi's son and therefore not saved to my bin because, as much a I loved playing Eddy and Zumi together, the kids were not bin-worthy.

He's one of these kids - for the life of me I can't remember who was who! Senility is a cow!
    37404010751_7b96f85399_o.jpg
    23551288328_5978aa2892_o.jpg

• Options
    @Mikezumi , RIP Heath number 1... :'(
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I just edited my previous post with a pic of the family. He's not completely gone. I still have all my save files in my Zumi folder :p
  • Options
    @Mikezumi , My money is on Yellow shirt...
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom You know my sims better than me but I have already told you that :) I just went through my text file and found his teen birthday pics.
    37344499911_d94a0e3ce0_o.jpg
    23493244178_e1e31aa03b_o.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2018
    @Mikezumi , I remembered him because I thought he was cute....cuteness sticks in my brain. ;)
    I adore his sleepy eyes! <3
  • Options
    @Mikezumi , You know I have no issues with furry guys! <3
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom When I was taking my Jordan pics I gave him ginger body hair .... *droooooool* :p
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Mikezumi Iggy sure did get big! Was wondering if twins was happening.
    What a place to go into labor! Glad you got him down.
    Welcome Heath. What a cutie.
    Love Flynn's 'thinking' face while doing homework.
    Congrats to Flynn on learning to drive.
    Potty face!
  • Options
    @Mikezumi , Flynn is growing on me, he may not be gorgeous but he is a good looking Sim for sure!
    **Iggy’s belly!!
    **why don’t cute guys water their gardens in their jammies around here?
    **Baby wink! <3
    **I also don’t blame Iggy for that post baby drink!
    **Heath is a cute one, I look forward to seeing his darker hair, though the light looks good on him.
    **I never understood why the game spits the sims out so far from home when learning to drive (or right after getting the license).
    **Heath and Mikezumi have matchy sweaters!
    **Flynn will make a great daddy some day! Speaking of which how are Drew and May doing, any new kids in the wings?
    :smiley:
  • Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    Finally caught up... i don't know where to begin... The family is growing up and they are all stunning in their own way.
    I have noticed tho all your artists (paintings) they paint are stunning throughout the whole story.. I wish my sims did that.
    I still love Jensen my heart flutters when i see him but Chance *wolf Whistles*
    Go MikeZumi a man in uniform works for me ;)
    And Mikezumi wanting to skinny dip and flying in the air nude i had to crack up when i saw that still get a giggle out of it!
    I agree with @Charlottesmom why don't hot men water their gardens topless here too... *drools*
    Great updates and can't wait for the next ones, now that i'm finally up to date :)
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I have had sims go into labor just after treehouse woohoo but having one go into labor and being stuck up there because of the reacting partner was a first. I got worried that the birth might have got glitched somehow as I remember years ago my sims were at a party where someone went into labor on a small balcony and I didn't think anything of it at the time but when I was getting ready to close my game later I saw she was still there and still in labor although it was many sim hours later. I was fairly new to mods at that time and not quite sure what to do so I closed without saving and replayed the day. The party didn't happen the second time around and I saw the girl had her baby as normal. I don't know if it would have caused corruption or not but I felt terrible that she had been in labor and stuck there all that time!

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Although Flynn is not beautiful I do love him as I love all my sim boys :p
    After I gave birth, the nurse told me I should have a drink of stout to help get the milk flowing. Not really fond of stout but a drink is a drink and I enjoyed it ;)
    Drew and May only have the one but I am sure they will have 3 before too long as my settings limit households to three kids and it's very rare for a family not to go to the limit.
    Beckah was really slow having her third baby but she got there so I am sure Drew will too :)

@bebasim Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I use a painting replacement mod and have done so for years. Do you use mods? If so, I can find a link for you if you are interested.
    Chance is mostly Jensen but has Jared's longer chin. I think he's pretty cute too ;)
    I have seen some of my neighbours and I would prefer they didn't water their gardens topless! LOL
  • Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @bebasim Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I use a painting replacement mod and have done so for years. Do you use mods? If so, I can find a link for you if you are interested.
    Chance is mostly Jensen but has Jared's longer chin. I think he's pretty cute too ;)
    I have seen some of my neighbours and I would prefer they didn't water their gardens topless! LOL

LOL sorry but your last sentence make me remind of our own neighbours rolfmao... so true so so true lol

Oh Chance is yummy.. mmmm i really really like him... ufff i get all fluffy seeing him... even a cartoon makes my heart flutter... He actually almost looks like my hubby.. the hair and his expressions.. yummm

Yes i use mods. I have most of the Nraas ones and a few others. I have tried the pose player but found it killed my game last time so i'm reluctant to use it now, as i had to start again once i cleaned out my machine. I would love it if you have it, i get sick of seeing the same paintings my own sims do, and your paintings they do are just stunning!! I noticed it throughout the whole story. And kept wondering what level my sims have to be to do that lol.