Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A spooky night in San Myshuno...

My sim was sleeping soundly in her apartment in the Spice District, unaware of the strange things going on right outside her bedroom windows...
A gang of serial killer raccoons on the prowl, spreading horror across the city?? :o

iIneJt7.png
07rMJBV.png
D8SSJRj.png
KQvh9s9.png
RxiJNzs.png
tNNufqr.png
ORBGcnz.png

It stopped at dawn. And my sim went for her usual early morning jog and did a little yoga at her favorite spot, and she didn't know about the terrifying events that had taken place a few hours earlier...

bSFJNHf.png
ywkoNbx.png

But the very next night, the poor little half naked townies were being chased around town once again...!

B7QZfO4.png

Has anyone ever had this happen in their game before? :D Probably a glitch. It's good for storytelling purposes, though!
(And actually the raccoons had nothing to do with the panicking townies, that was just my imagination running wild :D )

Comments

• Options
    RexZhengRexZheng Posts: 201 Member
    Not a glitch. The city weirdos were intended, same as those with masks on and sleeps on the bench.
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    @RexZheng
    Yeah, I've seen the city weirdos too...
    jPDmQjF.png
    H3ood4x.png

I've just never seen my regular townies running around in towels like that before!
  • Options
    RexZhengRexZheng Posts: 201 Member
    @RexZheng
    Yeah, I've seen the city weirdos too...
    jPDmQjF.png
    H3ood4x.png

I've just never seen my regular townies running around in towels like that before!

Oh, of you live in Fashion District you'll definitely see a lot of townies in towels when Romance Festival is on!