Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want a Werewolf gamepack please !

vampires are fun but i want to try werewolf for the sim 4 i hope next year we get werewolf

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    Me too! I had a post about that as well. It's no fun having Vampires if there are no werewolves! If they do them, I hope they look cool.
  • Options
    ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    this would be fun :)
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I want witches & fairies.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 748 Member
    JadedJane wrote: »
    Me too! I had a post about that as well. It's no fun having Vampires if there are no werewolves! If they do them, I hope they look cool.

agree i hope they are more werewolf and not wolfman crap like in sim 3
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    just supernaturals would be perfect have every type of creature out there
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I want werewolves so my vampires can have pets friends B)
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    vampires are fun but i want to try werewolf for the sim 4 i hope next year we get werewolf

Oh, please no, not unless it's free because they should have put it in with the vampires and just called it the 'monster pack'
  • Options
    XwantonXwanton Posts: 85 Member
    Me too. I'd like to see werewolves get the same treatment vampires did, with much more depth added to them. My remade TS3 werwolves just aren't as fun without the life state.
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    It would be disappointing if they didn't make a return since ghosts, aliens, and vampires did.
  • Options
    Movotti wrote: »
    I want werewolves so my vampires can have pets friends B)

Lol
  • Options
    Wrenry wrote: »
    It would be disappointing if they didn't make a return since ghosts, aliens, and vampires did.

Yes that would be disappointed and I agree with u
  • Options
    Sorry, this is against EA and California rules - we cannot add this to the game, however, there are several *cough* unauthorized mods for the game but it is at your own risk...
    Am kinda confused are U saying they are not making to the sim 4?
    The werewolfs I mean
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    Sorry, this is against EA and California rules - we cannot add this to the game, however, there are several *cough* unauthorized mods for the game but it is at your own risk...

It's also against the rules to use a name that implies working for EA.
    Bye faker!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922566/forum-dos-and-donts#latest
    Don’ts
    Doing something on this list often can get you suspended, or sometimes even banned.

Impersonate anybody. This includes moderators, EA employees, other forum members, celebrities, or anyone else. If you use a screen name that has the words "EA," “Community Manager,” “Admin,” or "Moderator" that is considered impersonation. It also includes simulating privileges of forum accounts with a higher level rank.
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    The werewolfs I mean
    Ignore him or her. She or he has been trolling all over the forums.
    EA can't tell us if they are making them or not, unless it's to be released within a certain timeframe.
    Sorry for that person trolling you... :(
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I'd be ok with them if they were better than the TS3 version though I don't find them that compelling I still want others to get stuffs they like :) I hated them in TS3 and kept them turned off.

The one life state I hope stays gone is zombies, flipping annoying they were.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    The werewolfs I mean
    Ignore him or her. She or he has been trolling all over the forums.
    EA can't tell us if they are making them or not, unless it's to be released within a certain timeframe.
    Sorry for that person trolling you... :(

Phew ok thanks for letting me know
  • Options
    ladybreid wrote: »
    I'd be ok with them if they were better than the TS3 version though I don't find them that compelling I still want others to get stuffs they like :) I hated them in TS3 and kept them turned off.

The one life state I hope stays gone is zombies, flipping annoying they were.
    I quite sim 3 because of the zombie poping out plus I can not play sim 3 anyway becuase I do not has a video card in my computer but sim 4 game work good for some reason without one
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited November 2017
    Me too! :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    As they have reintroduced Vampires, it’s likely they create an expansion pack based on the occult. Instead of a pack simply for wolves and then witches and so on, you’d be better off with an entire expansion dedicated to occult creatures. But yes I’d love to see them back as well.

My one issue with the idea however is their design in past games, they never appeared all that terrifying and with Sims 4 I cannot imagine them being all that different save for some minor cosmetic additions similar to vampires. I’d like to see them actually resemble a wolf instead of a sim with large teeth and extreme hair growth. But then maybe I’m too much of a snob when it comes to designs.

If they do bring werewolves back, I’d like to see them be influenced by more than the moon and have different designs as we do vampires. Different furs and teeth and eyes, mix it up so we don’t get confused with the Wolf dude down the street.

Also as a pun, bring back the sims 3 Wolfe family and have the man of the house be a werewolf, hence the name.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Yes, with pets as the next EP, I'm crossing my fingers that the next supernatural GP will be werewolves (with an ability to change to full wolf form as one of the powers on their skill tree, naturally). In fact, around the time the game launched, I made a whole post of ideas for werewolves (link in my signature).

The main things I want to see is the addition of muzzles, wolf ears, tails, and fur color and coverage options (full coat, cheap T.V. makeup effects patchiness, or anything in between), so that we can make our werewolves however we want. TS2 werewolves looked O.K. enough with their classic horror film werewolf theme...but I've seen pictures of TS3 werewolves and, let me tell you, they really dropped the ball on that one. TS3 werewolves (in terms of their looks...and totally in my own personal opinion) are the laziest excuse for werewolves I've seen outside of a low-budget T.V. show. I seriously died a little inside when I saw what they looked like for the first time. Werewolves deserve way more respect than they get in mainstream media!! There's so much more to them than we see from Hollywood if you would just dive into the rich goldmine of folklore about them, and so much more can be done with them than just, "Giirr, I'm scary when the moon is full, but a lame emo loser with no self-esteem or interest in honing my awesome abilities the rest of the month, because only evil werewolves like being werewolves"...

...But, I'm getting into rant territory now, and I'll spare you my crazy werewolf fangirl rage. The point is, yes, gimme werewolves...AND DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME!!
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    Yes, with pets as the next EP, I'm crossing my fingers that the next supernatural GP will be werewolves (with an ability to change to full wolf form as one of the powers on their skill tree, naturally). In fact, around the time the game launched, I made a whole post of ideas for werewolves (link in my signature).

The main things I want to see is the addition of muzzles, wolf ears, tails, and fur color and coverage options (full coat, cheap T.V. makeup effects patchiness, or anything in between), so that we can make our werewolves however we want. TS2 werewolves looked O.K. enough with their classic horror film werewolf theme...but I've seen pictures of TS3 werewolves and, let me tell you, they really dropped the ball on that one. TS3 werewolves (in terms of their looks...and totally in my own personal opinion) are the laziest excuse for werewolves I've seen outside of a low-budget T.V. show. I seriously died a little inside when I saw what they looked like for the first time. Werewolves deserve way more respect than they get in mainstream media!! There's so much more to them than we see from Hollywood if you would just dive into the rich goldmine of folklore about them, and so much more can be done with them than just, "Giirr, I'm scary when the moon is full, but a lame emo loser with no self-esteem or interest in honing my awesome abilities the rest of the month, because only evil werewolves like being werewolves"...

...But, I'm getting into rant territory now, and I'll spare you my crazy werewolf fangirl rage. The point is, yes, gimme werewolves...AND DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME!!

Ya I ageee werewolf sims 3 is a the ugly is like the wolf man version of werewolf in sim 3 I hope it's the same were wolf we got in sim 2 for sim 4 fully fur Hopefully with ears and tail animal like
  • Options
    ldmarko wrote: »
    I want witches & fairies.
    Me two I want fairy the most so I can have fairy x werewolf together has a family I did that in sim 3 once apon a time
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    I really hope that werewolves can become full wolves, think of a werewolf toddler turning into a wolf pup.
  • Options
    jimjam1009 wrote: »
    I really hope that werewolves can become full wolves, think of a werewolf toddler turning into a wolf pup.

that would be so cute!
  • Options
    Me too! :)

lol at your sig