Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Base Game Compatible Items

dancethetidedancethetide Posts: 105 Member
edited November 2017 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
I see so much custom content nowadays, and most are base game compatible objects (Sims 3 Expansion or stuff pack to base game). I get tired of constantly freaking out about what I'm putting into my game and having to think about it over and over. What would you suggest I do? (Just decided to download CC because it's very hard to find pack to base game CC unless you look around a lot and it normally will show it in the first image you see)
Post edited by dancethetide on

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited November 2017
    The CC creator should post and tell you what packs , store items or eps you need installed in your game for the CC to work. If it states base game compatible that just means the CC will work if you only have the base game installed . It will still work if you have more installed than the base game.
  • dancethetidedancethetide Posts: 105 Member
    edited November 2017
    The CC creator should post and tell you what packs , store items or eps you need installed in your game for the CC to work. If it states base game compatible that just means the CC will work if you only have the base game installed . It will still work if you have more installed than the base game.

I was just talking about when they have stuff like University Items Made Base Game Compatible. I might just download whatever I like because I don't think I ever downloaded any of it before. I think unless you look very hard you won't find much.

Update:
    Yeah. I've found that I can really tell from the image or little words I read in the description if it's EP or SP made base game compatible. I mainly tend to look at the description if I can't tell from the CC or the image itself.
    Post edited by dancethetide on