Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will I be able to run Sims 4 Cats & Dogs? Information below

2...Next

Comments

• SimDork25SimDork25 Posts: 104 Member
    edited November 2017
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @SimDork25
    Could you please post your DxDiag info here.
    To gather a DXDIAG on your computer, do this :
    Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
    You will see a Run box in the lower-left corner of your screen
    Type dxdiag in the text field
    Click OK
    Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report
    Then copy and paste the information from where you saved it, to pastebin https://pastebin.com
    and post the link to the file here
    Yes follow rosemows instructions.. sorry i didn't write instruction because i was on my phone.

Of course I’ve been away from my computer all day, lol. I did notice, though, that I have a 64 operating system, but I’ve played TS4 + many of the packs on 32 bit since I got a message a while back to change it manually. I’d say the game runs pretty smoothly on low settings—I’m not sure how it would do with higher ones.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    SimDork25 wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @SimDork25
    Could you please post your DxDiag info here.
    To gather a DXDIAG on your computer, do this :
    Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
    You will see a Run box in the lower-left corner of your screen
    Type dxdiag in the text field
    Click OK
    Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report
    Then copy and paste the information from where you saved it, to pastebin https://pastebin.com
    and post the link to the file here
    Yes follow rosemows instructions.. sorry i didn't write instruction because i was on my phone.

Of course I’ve been away from my computer all day, lol. I did notice, though, that I have a 64 operating system, but I’ve played TS4 + many of the packs on 32 bit since I got a message a while back to change it manually. I’d say the game runs pretty smoothly on low settings—I’m not sure how it would do with higher ones.

The requirements for cats and dogs went up. You stated you only have 4gb computer ram which is an issue for running cats and dogs. We would need to see your processor and video card. All need to meet requirements. If your playing the game on low now you might have issues running cats and dogs