Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lot traits to spawn more kids and toddlers.

We already have the "teen hangouts" trait and I love it. I use it all the time to create teen art centres or basketball and graffiti parks, and get my active household teens to meet their peers.
I would love to have the same for kids and toddlers (obviously, I would expect the toddlers to spawn with a parent like they do when the come to playdates).
I love making parks and restaurants themed with kids and toddlers in mind but it's sad when I visit them and they are just full of YA+
Anyone else on board with this?
Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
All my creations are CC free.

Comments

• LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    This sounds great! I would also like it if the game would spawn households with toddlers. My game doesn't have any toddlers in it other than ones I've created. It's hard for my toddler sims to make friends.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    It would be amazing to have a trait lot to spam toddlers with parents in parks etc. Because my toddler needs friends. :(
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    NADYSOPHIE wrote: »
    It would be amazing to have a trait lot to spam toddlers with parents in parks etc. Because my toddler needs friends. :(

Yes please!
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    NADYSOPHIE wrote: »

Same here. I would make it so much easier to do playdates.