Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Pet Names!

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,140 Member
    I currently have just three pets in my game. A large black fuzzy male hound named Rowdy. A grey and white cockapoo named Bitsy. And a female grey and black tiger-striped cat named Sugar. I waited to place pets in my game for a long time. I had visions of the past problems I had in Sims2 and 3 that made me reluctant to place them in any of my households but I am happy I did now. These pets are the cutest and sweetest Sims pets I have ever seen. And I see I am not alone in loving these pixel pets. :)
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,140 Member
    And LOL!! at Frede the orange kitty cleaning himself. Soooo cute!
  • Options
    GreaterGood165GreaterGood165 Posts: 2 New Member
    I've named my dog Maxwell, he just seems like butler material lol
  • Options
    snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    My Sims had a Dalmatian named Rolly (pronounced Role-ee), named after my favorite character from 101 Dalmatians, and a black, cross-eyed cat named Loki!
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 790 Member
    2 of my Sims have a white cat named Funtime Freddy and a blue cat named BonBon. Another Sim has a blue dog named Gelert(after the Neopet).
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    sillehbeesillehbee Posts: 704 Member
    edited July 2018
    One of my sims has a black cat named Nova, and a few other households have dogs named Noodle, Peony, Luna, Clover and Daisy. :)
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited July 2018
    One of my newlyweds recently adopted a Russian Blue who I named IndigoEY7qp5C.png

Not sure what he'll look like aged up, but he's awfully cute now!

Also, I had a cat loving vampire who adopted a female cat and I kept the game generated name Belle. They married another cat loving vampire, and I gave the spouse a male cat, pretending that they'd had it all the time and I was combing two "cat families." I just had CAS randomly generate it, and it was a black cat, so I named it Nuit, so the cats names were Beautiful and Night in french lol.

I recently got them to mate and they just had their first kitten! kHnmNYO.png
    ghNbZ99.png

I combined the parents names and named her Nuelle. I googled it to see if it happened to mean anything, and apparently it's a German name that might mean bog or mire, which would be pretty cool for a vampire pet lol.