Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Pet Names!

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Cronus - Golden Husky - Wolf
    Titan - Gold Scottish fold Kitten
    Nyla - Corgi
    Hunter - German Shepard

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    Lola, Luna, Bella
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    ashtinochoashtinocho Posts: 23 Member
    edited April 2018
    I'll be naming one Petunia after my childhood pet pig and another Kota
    Post edited by ashtinocho on
    04-10-18_3-42-54_PM.png
  • Options
    comstarhatesucomstarhatesu Posts: 53 Member
    I'll be naming one dog, Boo (Collie) and the other dog, Molly (Border Collie) after my 2 childhood pets
    Check out my YouTube channel, ComStar Sims: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt_kBzfB0REHNLOZyucASjA?view_as=subscriber Thanks! ~ Brittney
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,493 Member
    B Square.

My brother use to have a rabbit named B Square. He was named after a math equation. Algerbra I think.
  • Options
    linkinsenpailinkinsenpai Posts: 25 Member
    There's already a cat in the world named Josie, but I'm going to make my own Josie, as well as a Mandy and Clover and Itsy. All cats. And then when some eyes CC comes out I'll make my friends dog called Finnegan, who is albino so I need to give him pink/red eyes. :^)
  • Options
    DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    Some of my planned names for my cats:

Timber
    Banjo
    Gamatoto
    Shadow
    Catman or Catgirl
    Meownir
    Purrcy
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Options
    ArtArt Posts: 140 Member
    My dog is called Courage so my Sims dog will have the same name. Based on the cartoon "Courage the Cowardly Dog".
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Though I'm a cat person, IF I were to end up making a canine/dog type of pet -
    kT2N6yV.jpg
    D2IkowH.jpg

Chu ("chew")
    Chewie (Chewbacca's nickname - yes, I like Star Wars & Star Trek. So there. :tongue: )

BTW, through scientific studies (DNA testing) the Texas/Northern Mexico version of the Chupacabra was proven to be... a hairless coyote! :/ Go figure.

(I just LOVE his eyes!)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Smoky for a gray cat and snow for white cat...and snow is shy..
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I just thought of some new ones, both for dogs and cats: Lola, Callie, Black, White, Mellon, Candy, Nyla, Piper, Sweets, Teddy Bear.
  • Options
    haydub07haydub07 Posts: 84 Member
    Like most people, I'm naming them after my RL dogs :) Charming and Darling!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I'll use my own pets' names (Jessy for the dog, Bo for the lady cat and Tony for the male cat). And I'll also make a really obnoxiously lazy and spoiled cat and call it Mr. Whiskerson. I don't want to but I know I will.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,968 Member
    Any ideas for fox & wolf names? :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    Hmm for a wolf I would probably take one of the names from the direwolves in Game of Thrones lol especially Nymeria. For a fox? Idk .. what was the fox's name in the fox and the hound movie again? :D I know I'm not especially creative this morning.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,968 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Hmm for a wolf I would probably take one of the names from the direwolves in Game of Thrones lol especially Nymeria. For a fox? Idk .. what was the fox's name in the fox and the hound movie again? :D I know I'm not especially creative this morning.

Cap from Cap & Capper? ;) I need some mysterious names for my Vampire family. Nymeria is nice :).

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Akela maybe? :D (also for a wolf, I don't know any good fox names :( )
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited November 2017

Tod. Though Copper would also work for a fox.
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Tod. Though Copper would also work for a fox.

You're right, I kinda like copper for a fox too. I'll make a mental note of this for when I run into the inevitable problem of not knowing what to name my future baby fox. Although the first pet I'll make is my own dog (Aussie-Border Collie mix) and then I've got a few other pets to cycle through (Afghan dogs, huskies, Mr. Whiskerson and a pet raccoon for one of my artistic sims) before I'll get around to making foxes ^^
  • Options
    ElauElau Posts: 23 Member
    Yoda (Yup! I like Star Wars)
    Simba (..and Lion King :D )
    Nala
    Koda
    Panda
    Zen
    Bodhi
  • Options
    SeptJanOctSeptJanOct Posts: 69 Member
    If I was going to name them after my current pets:
    Luna - grey cat
    Pixie - black cat
    Willie - shih tzu
    Eddie - Terrier/poodle mix
  • Options
    RetinaStormRetinaStorm Posts: 185 Member
    pet names i'll be using is

cahirn-german shepherd
    kai-eurasier
    naldo-italian spinone
    jasper-english setter
    midge-spriner spaniel
    cindy-german shepherd
    jason-belgian shepherd
    tolsa-italian spinone
    max- mastiff
    una-huskie
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    <-- Louis over here in my icon is overdue some cats in his apartment to catch the mice, can't wait!
    I've got a sailors tongue, swear words are my jam, but getting swear words converted to plum is even more enjoyable.. One of those cats is gonna be Plum, (or Plumb just for the sake of Sims).. Not sure on cat number two yet, but I've still got some days to brainstorm!
  • Options
    kittykateyeskittykateyes Posts: 41 Member
    im thinking may something like angel maybe then again idk!!!
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Eeny, Meenie, Miny (cats)

and Moe the dog.
    :D