Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Pet Names!

Comments

• Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    I want to create my dog (my avatar) and her name is Kali!

My dog looks just like yours!

Probie (my lab' name in real life)
    Goren
    Reed
    Jethro
    plum
    Raynebow
    Ziva
    Moon

R. E. E. D. is apparently a swear word! That's a character from criminal minds. The sensors on this website just go too far sometimes
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    I want to create my dog (my avatar) and her name is Kali!

My dog looks just like yours!

Probie (my lab' name in real life)
    Goren
    Reed
    Jethro
    plum
    Raynebow
    Ziva
    Moon

R. E. E. D. is apparently a swear word! That's a character from criminal minds. The sensors on this website just go too far sometimes

LOL. Sadly I have just gotten use to writing plum so the forum does not have to do it for me :/
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited November 2017
    Tito (chihuahua) , Panda (pug) , Rex (golden retriever) , Dodger like the one from Oliver and company, Dallas (Australian Shepherd) and I’m still thinking of the others I think I will recreate choco cat, hello kitty and Mimi as well from the Sanrio characters
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,859 Member
    So far, only have names for the RL puppies I'm planning on getting. I'm currently without pets of any kind at the moment. It's lonely, my heart aches, but I've focused my energy on finding just the right pair of Beagles to add to our household. It will now have to wait until our trip back east, which hubby suggested he's planning for the Spring. I shall get a chance to walk in the footsteps of my ancestors. My sixth great-grandfather's log cabin still exists, and has been turned into a State Park. If we take the tour, we get to go inside the buildings. (It's a no-brainer — I'm going inside.) I must confess that the first name I chose was one I used for a Beagle in Sims3 Pets. It just popped into my head, I thought it was cute. Now, that we're looking to get females, this go-around, it popped back into my head. The other name I had to come up with on the fly, but I'm pretty much set. They will likely be registered so I'll add a Princess or Lady before the names. Trinket and Popcorn (whom we'll call Poppy, for short).
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    The first dog I'm going to create when the EP is released is my little Luna! She's a stray, but her colors and patterns are identical to those of a Border Collie. She's smaller than an actual Border Collie, though. So, yes, I'm going to try my best and create her in CAP.

Some other dog names, that I love, are these ones: Amber, Lucy, Charlie, Molly, Rosie, Ruby, Dexter, Milo, Apollo, Harley, Zeus, Sam.
    Some of my favorite cat names: Shadow, Beans, Chloe, Tiger, Nala, Oreo, Ella, Felix, Pumpkin, Louie.
    And for both dogs and cats... Paws! Such a fitting name! :D
  • Options
    NAPK1NSNAPK1NS Posts: 116 Member
    Ima have a dog called Snoop Dogg and a cat called Dr.Fluffy
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Chain Lewinsky - A male Brown Pitbull dog
    Shuji Sakura - A male Maneki Neko type cat
    Buster Everett - A male Chocolate Lab dog
    Iggy Blossom - A male Dalmatian puppy
    Ashrah Zowanski - A female White Siberian Husky dog
    Blaze Zowanski - A male Doberman dog
    Candy Taffy - A female Rainbow Poodle puppy
    Sahara Al Cairo - A female White Sphinx type cat
    Sandstone Al Cairo - A male Black Anubis type dog
    Danielle Teresa - A female White Lab dog
    Don Jackson - A male Black Lab dog
    Rain Rowland - A male Black Poodle dog
    Sunshine Rowland - A White Poodle puppy
    Dread Brown - A male Black Pitbull dog
    Sand Reyes - A female Orange Tabby cat
    Ocean Reyes - A female Grey Siberian Husky dog
    Congo Perez - A male Golden Retriever dog
    Wolfgang Sullivan - A male Cane Corso dog
    Shark Landgraab - A male Black and White Siberian Husky dog
    Dolphin Landgraab - A female White Siberian Husky dog
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,182 Member
    Melton23 wrote: »
    Ima have a dog called Snoop Dogg and a cat called Dr.Fluffy

Haha, that's funny. :p What kind of dog will Snoop Dogg be?
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I am going to have a cat named Tigerlily.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    @BabySquare Mr Pickles Anderson LOL. I love the name though I don't see Dylan owing a Persian. @Dekay would pick a claico kitty . Dekay and I are calico lovers. Most Calico are female and it is rare to find a calico male though they do exist. Persian calico would be cool if you have that option

In my game (when I start playing him; I'm waiting for seasons as he's become one of my favourite sims) he's lives with his girlfriend and together they run a bakery. The back story is that she had a dog before she met him, so the dog moved in as well, and before meeting her this cat called Mr.Pickles turned up in his life and wouldn't leave. Over time he became fond of Mr.Pickles, who adopted Dylan as his human slave in the end. :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Has anyone already planned on "Pet Names" for there Cats and Dogs for when the new EP arrives. Please share. While I will not be getting the new EP on release day I already have a few names planned for when I'm able to get the new EP such as "Flea Bath" "Kitty Litter" "Petco" "Petsmart" "Pedigree Chew" and most recently thought of......"Bracket Keys"!

Nova
    Raina
    Lucky
    Spot
    Fido
    Midnight
    Princes
    Redbone Good name for a red Chow Chow
    Goldie
    Whiskers
    Georgia
    Peaches
    Bandit
    Misty

There is a Name Generator but from the reviews it's picking out human names. That was an early build though so maybe they've added animal names.

I hope they did add more animal names like "Woofer Beef" "Cornstarch MeGee" "Festival Ribbon-Snatcher" "Cornflakes Kellogg" "Cocoa Krispies" "Pawprint Boulevard" and even "Kujo Bark"
  • Options
    The first two pets I plan to create are my irl cats: Señor Peppernose and Charlotte.
    Then I I don't know, pets names are easy to come up with. I will for sure create a small dog called Chewing-Gum.

But if they are twins will they be referred to as the "Doublemint Twins" lol?
  • Options
    My IRL pets are named Pearl, Bluebell, Lily, and Sunshine. But, I will not be able to have them in game yet and will wait for something similar to represent them. All four birds are in my avatar pic.

I'm sure we will get another stuff pack related to pets called The Sims 4: Chirp it Up! The first stuff pack related to birds as the 87th stuff pack for a January 2019 release! So stay tuned! More endless stuff packs is no mystery that will be coming our way! After all EA lives by a motto that "A Dry Wallet is a Sexy Wallet"!
  • Options
    LemDoodle wrote: »
    I have so many pet ideas on standby there'd be too many names to list! But I do have a lot of fun coming up with showdog names for the dogs I plan to show for the kennel club! So far I only have four...

Two Papillons named...
    Miss Minnie Winnie (Winnie)
    Scoot Boot (Scooter)

...and two Tibetan Terriers named...
    Lily of the Valley (Lily)
    Keeping the Beat (Beatle)

You know your post did make me wonder? Will the club system from "Get Together" add clubs for animals? Hmm I wonder.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,493 Member
    edited November 2017
    Socks named after the Clinton's Cat

Sunny. I had an orange tabby named Sunny at one time.

Trixie great name for a hound.

Fifi great name for a spitz.

Max German Sheapard named after the Bionic Dog on the Bionic Woman from the 1970s show.
  • Options
    snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    edited November 2017
    I always have a golden retriever named Soap. I have no idea why.
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,493 Member
    Templeton and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 both hamster names can work for dogs and cats as well.

Also Muffin as a cat name.
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    If I make my family then I will have our cats Babygirl, Tigerlily, Alice, Loki & Pumpkin. For all my other families I'll use an online name generator to pick something at random :)
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    BabySquare wrote: »
    @BabySquare Mr Pickles Anderson LOL. I love the name though I don't see Dylan owing a Persian. @Dekay would pick a claico kitty . Dekay and I are calico lovers. Most Calico are female and it is rare to find a calico male though they do exist. Persian calico would be cool if you have that option

In my game (when I start playing him; I'm waiting for seasons as he's become one of my favourite sims) he's lives with his girlfriend and together they run a bakery. The back story is that she had a dog before she met him, so the dog moved in as well, and before meeting her this cat called Mr.Pickles turned up in his life and wouldn't leave. Over time he became fond of Mr.Pickles, who adopted Dylan as his human slave in the end. :D

Allot of people got attached to Dylan :)

Like the story. Human slave LOL Your going to wait that long for seasons?
  • Options

Yes, because I have a few other families also waiting for seasons, plus I don't get much time to play.
  • Options
    TrixieLocaTrixieLoca Posts: 116 Member
    I'm going to name them after my girls Loki and Bartleby tuxi babies <3
  • Options

Yes, because I have a few other families also waiting for seasons, plus I don't get much time to play.

I wonder how long your going to wait? LOL No one knows when they are adding seasons . I do believe they will add it at some point. A sims game needs to have seasons. I don't like when it's sunny all the time
  • Options

I wonder how long your going to wait? LOL No one knows when they are adding seasons . I do believe they will add it at some point. A sims game needs to have seasons. I don't like when it's sunny all the time

Agreed.
  • Options

Agreed.

Agreed Squared.......Agree, Agree!
  • Options

Agreed.

Agreed Squared.......Agree, Agree!

Awesome! I like your thinking :)