Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the next life state you would like to see?

Comments

• Options
    TaktischeMPTaktischeMP Posts: 34 Member
    Faires
    I almost picked mermaids, but then I started thinking that most of the things I'd want to do with a mermaid, I could do with a sim that could swim in an ocean. As far as actual abilities, I see fairies as being more unique.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Changeling
    Scobre wrote: »
    dg51829 wrote: »
    @JoAnne65
    They are better known as shapshifters I think or skinwalkers depending on the culture. I've never heard the Changling wording for them, I though that was a faerie and human hybrid species actually.
    Yeah guess I should have done shapeshifters. I really like a Midsummer Night's Dream, so I admit I heard of changeling before shapeshifter just from reading that play when I was younger.
    Nothing wrong with synonyms ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    LadyAlexielLadyAlexiel Posts: 123 Member
    I don't know which one I want first, but a would like to have witches,mermaids,fairies, werewolfs and zombies.
    To see more of my creations click here.Or you can visit my sims 4 gallery
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Witches
    For me and my game, MAGIC then WEREWOLVES. After that, I don't care.

I going to make a prediction that won't be popular. We won't get as many life states as before. Why? Plantsims. When they made plantsims a temporary state and not a full on life state, it made me wonder if other past life states might be temporary forms instead of a life state. As much as I hate to say it, werewolves could be one of these temporary life states.

For example, what if they created a wild wolf like we had in the past (similar to the tree with the magic beans) and we must find it and be bitten. Then, our sim would only change at full moons (which will probably come with Seasons) and not when we want it to happen or be a full time life state. There may be others that could be relegated to the temporary ranks of life states.
  • Options
    Lenka93Lenka93 Posts: 58 Member
    Witches
    Witches :) but also Werewolves, Faires and Mermaids
  • Options
    Drago97232Drago97232 Posts: 59 Member
    Witches
    I'd like Witches. I want them to have a lot of spells not like in the Sims 3 and I'd like multiple potions to make with an Alchemy Skill. But if they make a make Game I'd like them to add Genies as well. I really like Sims 3's Genies and I'd like to control them once again.
  • Options
    Drago97232Drago97232 Posts: 59 Member
    Witches
    if they make a Game Pack*
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Werewolves
    I'm not particularly interesting in Fairies or Witches UNLESS they manage to find some cool way to flesh out the powers for them.
  • Options
    Jenna2376Jenna2376 Posts: 120 Member
    Satyr
    I really loved the Supernatural Pack from Sims 3, I'd love to see something like that again.
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    Werewolves
    I just really want so many supernaturals, particularly witches and werewolves
  • Options
    justbaileysluckjustbaileysluck Posts: 1 New Member
    Mermaids
    I picked mermaids because I was a big fan of the Island Paradise expansion pack. However, I’d honestly rather have preteens or another age group for human sims (or even animals!) just because I play my game as a life simulation and for the realism. :)
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    Witches
    I vote witches as I loved playing them in The Sims 3. Fairies and Mermaids would be a close second followed by werewolves!
  • Options
    SimsChica2013SimsChica2013 Posts: 75 Member
    Mermaids
    Mermaids would be so cool! I think it would make a lot of sense since most of the world's are surrounded by water. I also miss servos. I'm up for any new life stage though, as long as they're made properly.
  • Options
    SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    Zombies
    Mermaids, ghosts, minataurs, etc
  • Options
    MrPhillosiphtonMrPhillosiphton Posts: 22 Member
    Robots
    Plumb-bots are interesting and inspiring with Sims. They must have less than 5 programming chips to demonstrate how they interact. For example, one of these is emotional, while others are building up skills or act like a human. But first, they always needed a tune up to refresh up. The more your sim do so, the better the robot’s quality is. As this artificial life state, they don’t have hunger but some of them may be moody if they are programmed emotionally. The main weakness of this is getting shorted out by liquid, such as water. It will seriously damages the Plumb-bots badly, unless in the future, you have the water-free objects, like Sonic Shower, and the All-in-one Bathroom (sometimes). This life state is debuted in Sims 3: Into the Future.
  • Options
    Witches
    Plumb-bots are interesting and inspiring with Sims. They must have less than 5 programming chips to demonstrate how they interact. For example, one of these is emotional, while others are building up skills or act like a human. But first, they always needed a tune up to refresh up. The more your sim do so, the better the robot’s quality is. As this artificial life state, they don’t have hunger but some of them may be moody if they are programmed emotionally. The main weakness of this is getting shorted out by liquid, such as water. It will seriously damages the Plumb-bots badly, unless in the future, you have the water-free objects, like Sonic Shower, and the All-in-one Bathroom (sometimes). This life state is debuted in Sims 3: Into the Future.

I want plumbots but I didn't like the futuristic ones. I like the old fashioned ones that might malfunction or short out when wet. Ones that fell in love with your toaster. They're more fun.
  • Options
    MrPhillosiphtonMrPhillosiphton Posts: 22 Member
    Robots
    > @Dannydanbo said:
    > I want plumbots but I didn't like the futuristic ones. I like the old fashioned ones that might malfunction or short out when wet. Ones that fell in love with your toaster. They're more fun.

Hmm... maybe it could be built from salvaged advanced parts inside and some models are made by junk or current replaceable electronics, like a television, a computer, and some appliances. A few of those sims can be ambitious about inventing, like a model of a Sim-bot that you would like for your Plumb-Bot. I like your suggestion.
  • Options
    Witches
    > @Dannydanbo said:
    > I want plumbots but I didn't like the futuristic ones. I like the old fashioned ones that might malfunction or short out when wet. Ones that fell in love with your toaster. They're more fun.

Hmm... maybe it could be built from salvaged advanced parts inside and some models are made by junk or current replaceable electronics, like a television, a computer, and some appliances. A few of those sims can be ambitious about inventing, like a model of a Sim-bot that you would like for your Plumb-Bot. I like your suggestion.

I like that movie Robots where they order hand-me-down parts for their kid as he grows. I also like that a robot could have a specific task that was a part of him, like his Dad being made from a dishwasher in order to wash dishes.
  • Options
    killed.Persephonekilled.Persephone Posts: 53 Member
    Witches
    Witches.

And then werewolves.
    ORIGIN-ID: killedPersephone
    My Builds: Dark Dreams Architectures
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Witches
    First Witches, then Robots and Faires
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Witches
    I would however like to be able to toggle the different life states on and off. My main game I would rather not have most life states show up. Witches ( as long as they don’t interrupt my other families) would probably be the only one I don’t mind putting in my main game as there really are Wiccans. I would like playing other life states, but really not in my main game, thus I would love a toggle on/ off button per game for the different life states. Playing Fairies it would be fun to just play Fairies...
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Faires
    Has anyone said elves yet?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    Zombies
    Man I would love Elves and Vulans that would be so awesome!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Mermaids
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I would however like to be able to toggle the different life states on and off. My main game I would rather not have most life states show up. Witches ( as long as they don’t interrupt my other families) would probably be the only one I don’t mind putting in my main game as there really are Wiccans. I would like playing other life states, but really not in my main game, thus I would love a toggle on/ off button per game for the different life states. Playing Fairies it would be fun to just play Fairies...
    Yeah I think that would be a nice option to have. I did enjoy having it in the Sims 3. There are just some stories you want certain life states for so it helps with that.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Mermaids
    Has anyone said elves yet?
    Kind of with the changelings being elf children sometimes. I know you can kind of have the elf ear in the game with the aliens. I kind of like having fairies have elf ears. What abilities would you like them to have if they were their own life state?
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller