Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone as me STILL waiting and wanting to see the town? Either it's amazing or a total letdown

Look I will be glad to get a new town PERIOD! I get skeptical when you prolong the prize for a long time.......what's wrong with it?! We will either get surprised or letdown. With all the info we have seen on gameplay, time could be spared by including an overview of the town with the vet career. A lot of people are oohing and ah-ing(including me) over the beautiful pics of BB and I just hate being teased! Like a bad stripper: show a little leg, show a little ankle.....show it already! LOL!

Comments

• Options
    Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    wow haha
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    We 'll see it Thursday in the livestream and possibly in a trailer Tuesday. Also the simmers that attended simcamp may be able to show it this week. Not sure when the last embargo ends.
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Katzc wrote: »
    Look I will be glad to get a new town PERIOD! I get skeptical when you prolong the prize for a long time.......what's wrong with it?! We will either get surprised or letdown. With all the info we have seen on gameplay, time could be spared by including an overview of the town with the vet career. A lot of people are oohing and ah-ing(including me) over the beautiful pics of BB and I just hate being teased! Like a bad stripper: show a little leg, show a little ankle.....show it already! LOL!

Saucy ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Deleted.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm already planning to replace the museum on the island with a house (possibly a mini castle). But I'm interested in seeing the rest of the world.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    We see it Tomorrow. Final embargo lifts tomorrow. Surprised no one has made a thread on it.

SimsCommunity also says they will have a lot to show.