March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - Dynamic Developers - Weekly Build Challenges

Comments

• lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Congrats on your Maxis fave @coolsim9999999 for the wonderful sims! Great job!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • wendyologywendyology Posts: 395 Member
    @leashahampton What a lovely roadside pizzeria. The 1950s diner styling is so fun.

@AlJay Love your artwork! The darker styling fits nicely with the foggy neighborhood you chose. An elegant spot for a date.
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,016 Member
    Thank you very much for your congrats @lsnishi @Taoron B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

edited September 2019
    Entry Form
    -Information-
    Origin ID: coolsim9999999
    Forum ID: coolsim9999999
    Gallery Name of Build: Backstreet Pizza
    Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0DA2FB21D1D511E986603A1BE21D5EF6?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=coolsim9999999&max=50&maxis=false
    Additional Notes:
    Back Story:
    Bronwen Jackson just opened his pizzeria that was completed a few days ago. His dream to operate has come true --- road side style! However, the builder left the swimming pool dried up --- complete with the pizza floaties stuck in the old pool. His son Tony wants to learn the pizza business, so the teen is helping his father out in the new restaurant.
    -Images-
    IvMJuvc.png
    street view
    asEzuXU.png
    showing the layout
    fVIr0x9.png
    showing the layout close-up
    other images:
    beOaacx.png
    AFedKis.png
    YJAOtGK.png
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

edited September 2019
    Sim Entry Form
    -Information-
    Origin ID: coolsim9999999
    Forum ID: coolsim9999999
    Gallery Name Of Household: Roadside Pizza Rascals
    Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C58A7DB9D1D511E988DA3A1BE21D5EF6?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=coolsim9999999&max=50&maxis=false
    Traits/Aspiration:
    Bronwen Jackson - Glotton, Cheerful, Bro/Master Chef
    Tony Jackson - Glotton, Clumsy/Serial Romantic
    Additional Notes:
    Backstory:
    Bronwen Jackson‘s teenage son was left with his father when his brawling babe mysteriously disappeared into the bowels of Forgotten Grotto 13 years ago. He was left with the baby boy to raise.
    -Images-
    3 Images of household
    8R1sb4P.png
    posing outside the newly-built roadside restaurant
    u2e9yxC.png
    telling a funny story
    n8FpBN7.png
    hugging after a great first day
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    Backstreet Pizza is such a very creatively designed build! @coolsim9999999 :) It is a great roadstyle pizzeria! The red, green and white colour scheme to reflect the Italian flag is great! The flag theme of the rooftop and inner flooring area looks great! It is a great touch that the pizza floaties got stuck in the old red, white and green coloured pool! The algae is a great touch.Very pretty red coloured flower carts. It is nice that sims can sit on the green and white chairs at the red umbrella covered outdoor table or the inside coloured tables/ chairs and enjoy eating pizzas!
    Very nice simversions of Bronwen and his teen son! :) Their red, green and white coloured clothing and shoes look great!
    Thank you very much for your awesome and very detailed review of my pizzeria @rosemow B)<3! I'm so happy you liked all the details, Italian flags and pizza floaties B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

Congratulations on your Maxis fave, @leashahampton B)<3! Great spa B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Congrats on your Maxis fave @leashahampton! You always do such marvelous work and your Sulani yoga studio was fantastic!
    PDWxp40.jpg
    edited September 2019
    Will there be a new DD Challenge going up today? Asking for a friend.
    Post edited by Taoron on
  • leashahamptonleashahampton Posts: 312 Member
    Oh wow thanks guys!, thats a nice surprise. yesterday when i was looking at my gallery i was disappointed how it only had a handful of downloads :D I assume it has a few more now <3

Looking forward to see the new challenge today
    rzsH227.png
    You're welcome @leashahampton :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Sorry the new challenge is late, I was busy yesterday so the new challenge will be posted shortly!

@Taoron

La Migliore Pizzaria is a beautiful pizzeria! I love the urban industrial feel to your build! The brick exterior looks so nice with the pops of orange from the lights on the outdoor seating and the awnings! Your kitchen is large and spacious! Making pizzas will be very easy for the sims working there! You added plenty of space for sims to come and enjoy the pizzeria! The artwork on the walls reminds me of old school New York pizza places! Adding a bar was a nice touch!

@wendyology

Pizzeria Productions is so creative! I love that you created it as a movie set! The fireplace in the kitchen is perfect for a pizzeria! I love the tile you chose for the interior! It's great that you included an apartment for sims to be able to live there! I love that you added a bar inside! The props and movie set is beautifully designed!

@leashahampton

Gas Stop Pizza is an awesome build! The exterior looks just like a gas station and it fits perfectly in Oasis Springs! Your retro themed pizzeria is very cool! Your black and white tile is perfect for the theme and I love the pops of red everywhere! Your kitchen is large and spacious! The neon signs and room dividers are so nicely placed! I love that you included a mechanic shop in the back of the gas station!

@AlJay

Bronwen's Pizzeria is so pretty! I love the dark brick exterior and the parking lot looks so nice! I love all the outdoors seating in the front and the back of the pizzeria! I love that you carried the brick indoors as well, it looks so nice with the dark wood floors! I love all the seating you included inside and the pops of red looks so nice with the brick and flooring! Your kitchen looks so nice with all the spices and toppings on the shelving!

@coolsim9999999

Backstreet Pizza is so cute! I love the road side style pizza shack! The different colors of the building representing the Italian flag is perfect! I love how small and cute the building is! The outdoor bathrooms are perfect since the pizzeria is all open! I love the walkway around the building! I hope they get the pool fixed soon, but it's cute with the pizza floaties!

The Roadside Pizza Rascals is so cute! They fit this week's challenge perfectly! I love that Bronwen's son helps out with the pizzeria! Their traits fit them perfectly!

Thank you everyone for participating in this weeks challenge! All of you are nominated for Maxis Favs!
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Fkp1iBF.png

Ruby Rivas is a single mom and a witch! She loves all things magic! She has come to you asking if you would make her a secret magic room in her home! She wants a place where she has plenty of room to practice magic, brew potions, and space to grow herbs for spells!

You start to think of some ideas before jumping in and designing!

Your Objective:

- Build a secret magic room.

Requirements:

- This build must be uploaded as a room not a lot.
    - Must include space to grow herbs.
    - Must include space to brew potions.
    - You do not have to own Realm Of Magic to participate, just get creative!

Additional Notes:
    - Please remember, no custom content is allowed in these builds.
    - Everyone will be nominated for the builds and sims they create for Maxis favs!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sim Entry Objective:

- Create Ruby Rivas.

Requirements:

- She must be a single mom.
    - Her son or daughter can be any age (as long as it's younger than her).
    - She's a witch!

Be creative!

You have one week for this challenge.

Entries Close:

Sunday, September 15th at 6:00PM USA (CT)

The New Challenge Will Be Posted:

Monday, September 16th at 9:00AM USA (CT)

Remember to add #DD15 OR #DynamicDevelopers15 to your description on the gallery.

Entry form:

-Information-
    Origin ID:
    Forum ID:
    Gallery Name Of Build:
    Gallery Link:
    Additional Notes:

-Images-
    Street View:
    Top View: (show the layout)
    Additional Images:

Sim Entry Form

-Information-
    Origin ID:
    Forum ID:
    Gallery Name Of Household:
    Gallery Link:
    Traits/Aspiration:
    Additional Notes:

-Images-
    1-3 Images of household

I can't wait to see all of the builds!
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,645 Member
    Thank you @JosieAnglin :)

For some reason, I am having a gooberistic fun time doing this one. LOL I'm actually playing the game. No....really. I don't have the new Pack, but putting the room together has still been a blast.
  • AgenaAgena Posts: 36 Member
    Oh, yeah, I'm gonna enjoy building that one! And Ruby and her kid should be fun to create.
    edited September 2019
    Entry form:

-Information-
    Origin ID:
    Paillette87
    Forum ID: Agena
    Gallery Name Of Build: Behind the bookshelf door
    Gallery Link: HERE
    Additional Notes:

-Images-
    Street View: /
    Top View:

pq2Nxu4.png

Additional Images:
    DAscXI8.png
    SmluV4X.png
    bvjPuur.png
    73pAoIe.png
    u6CPymh.png
    edited September 2019
    Sim Entry Form

-Information-
    Origin ID:
    Paillette87
    Forum ID: Agena
    Gallery Name Of Household: The Rivas
    Gallery Link: HERE
    Traits/Aspiration: Ruby: neat, noncommittal, perfectionist - Spellcraft & Sorcery
    Gaby: gloomy, good - Purveyor of Potions
    Additional Notes:
    Single mother Ruby and her son Gaby recently moved to Glimmerbrooke after she was outed as a spellcaster to their neighbors in Forgotten Hollow by a disappointed suitor. Fearing for her son's security and her own due to the long time war between vampires and spellcasters, Ruby decided to relocated to her childhood's town. But the reason she went to Forgotten Hollow in the first place will soon come knocking on her door...

-Images-

Uk35njx.png
    pC0JRQO.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    Behind the Bookshelf door is a lovely magic room! @Agena :) Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! The patterned flooring is nice and great cauldron area to create potions! The new fireplace is very nice to keep the room warm and the items are nice on the fireplace ledge. Very nice armchair sitting area to read the books beside the chair. The portraits and pictures on the walls look great! Very nice light filled windows gardening nook for Sims to enjoy growing plants for the potions! The hanging herbs are a nice touch.
    Ruby is a very nice spellcaster, and it is a great photo of Gaby using the cauldron :)Very creative and mysterious background that you have written for them!
    Thank you, @rosemow for your very Nice comment <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top