Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Favourite Residents of each Town :)

Hello, I'd like to know what your favourite Sims from each town are, starting with Sunset Valley :)

Here is the info I want, its just for fun :)

Favourite Elder:
Favourite Adult:
Favourite Young Adult:
Favourite Teen:
Favourite Child:
Favourite Toddler:
Favourite Townie/NPC:
Favourite Ghost:

If you like you can also give a little bit of information why :)
c6fj8ujnodut.png

Comments

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Here it is for me:

Favourite Elder: Bessie Clavell

There are only 3 elders in Sunset Valley, and I don't like Buster and Yumi, so Bessie earns it :)

Favourite Adult: Molly French

To be honest she has the best style of all Adults and she is also quite interesting since she is a single mom who can't seem to escape the party world :D

Favourite Young Adult: Jamie Jolina

It was close between her and Pauline Wan, but in the end Jamie was the winner, she is actually my favourite resident of this town because she is beautiful and easy to play with, plus the background with Thornton Wolff make her probably one of the most interesting residents in this town <3

Favourite Teen: Michael Bachelor

The famous brother of Bella :) Honestly I always liked Michael more than is sister, I like Bella at the Sims, but not at the Sims 3 for some reason. But I really like Michael and I often play with him when I play in Sunset Valley :)

Favourite Child: Darlene Bunch

I just love her, she from all the Bunches, she actually was quite lucky with the genes and she will turn out to be a beautful woman :)

Favourite Toddler: Sam Sekemoto

Not very much to say, there are only two toddlers and despite the amazing mother I hate Sandi French, so...yeah :D

Favourite Townie/NPC: Anne Song

I really like characters who are quite edgy (in her case being a snob and hot-headed), and Anne is really beautiful :)

Favourite Ghost: Erik Darling

I might be lame here but I always loved the fact that he still haunts the house of his grumpy widow wife and being is kinda clumsy but really likeable self :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2017
    Sunset Valley,not the cutest of towns sim genetic wise

Favourite Elder:Being honest here,none

Favourite Adult: Gotta say Nancy Landgraab ,she is very pretty at young adult BTW

Favourite Young Adult: Annabelle Oinkslopes :love: Granted she is a YA ghost so if you want reg townie Jamie Jolina

Favourite Teen: Holly Alto

Favourite Child: Mehhh

Favourite Toddler: None

Favourite Townie/NPC: Easy.Tuesday Sears Repair Girl,hit her with a fountain of youth elixir and Bammm Supermodel,Young adult Tuesday = <3

Favourite Ghost: Annabelle Oinkslopes :love: runner up is Lolita Goth

And in case you are Curious here is the repair girl Tuesday at YA,I do not tweak she is great.Gets zero love :rage:

hADv9ak.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited October 2017
    This will be fun!! :smiley:

Favorite Elder: Bessie, I've used her as a main character in one of my stories and now adore her.

Favorite Adult: Nick Alto for the same reason above. ;)

Favorite Young Adult....Hmmmm that's a tough one! :D Connor!! <3 (though Jared comes in a veeeeeerrrryy close second)

Favorite Teen: Ethan Bunch (I give him a bit of a makeover though, he's a fun kid)

Favorite Child: don't really have one.

Favorite Toddler..Sam..I always feel bad for the little bald kid and plop some hair on him.

Favorite Townie/NPC: one of the cops is okay can't recall his name though.

Favorite Ghost: Erik, I plan on doing a story where Agnes ultimately deghostifies him.

:smiley:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom You get an awesome although you had a slight typo,I will fix it in bold.

Favorite Young Adult....Hmmmm that's a tough one! :D Connor!! <3 (though Jamie comes in a veeeeeerrrryy close second)

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Good catch....*snicker* let me try it again...J a r e d...hmmmm, I seem to have spelling problems going on this morning. ;)
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Yup, neither the Toddlers nor the Elders are special :) Haha you really must love Annabelle, I actually like her to, but her high voice is sometimes distracting :D

@Charlottesmom I can tell that you love Connor :D Good that we agree on Bessie and Erik :) I actually used Jared in one of my gameplays, but his childrem came out horrible except the one he has with Claire Ursine xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    @YJB19299 , I think with Claire and Jared's kids it is a big advantage if they inherit Jared's lips. Claire herself is kinda pretty even with no facial tweaks when you have her hit the gym and give her better hair and a new wardrobe.

35061243194_cf386e6481_b.jpg

Milah was one of their daughters, she was very pretty as a YA even though she inherited Claire's lips..can't find those pictures. :(

35731490862_e605f17c25_b.jpg

How could you tell I like Connor, I'm so subtle about it... ;)
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Hhhm, oh, was just guessing ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    @YJB19299 You almost got me,mentioning You must like____________ "insert townie here" is a trigger and I will post tons of pics of that sim.My Annabelle collection is quite extensive.You are sneaky :# I almost fell for it.

<---Townie addiction rehab regular

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Me? Sneaky? Never :o;) Actually I kinda like Tuesday :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Well if CL isn't going to post her I will, Annabelle with Opal (child ghost :'( )...

35728976262_eaaaea5057_b.jpg

and Erik (with Agnes) from a recent save...

37331957335_7b68ba0a4a_b.jpg

:smiley:
  • Options
    Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    Oh nice!

Sunset Valley

Favorite Elder: Yumi Sekemoto
    I liked her in one particular save when she would turn up at every community lot my sim visited and try to flirt with him, now I watch out for her when I play in SV. :p

Favorite Adult: Molly French.
    Whenever I play a male sim in SV, I make sure he hooks up with Molly, then age her down to YA because she's stunning and I love her traits.

Favorite Young Adult: Emma Hatch
    I discovered this beauty when I gave her a makeover and took off the extra weight. Was pleasantly surprised to find that underneath all that make up and extra weight is a very pretty sim.

Favourite Teen: Parker Langerak
    Mostly because he ages up into a passable looking YA.

Favourite Child: Mortimer Goth
    Same reason as above :D .

Favourite Toddler: Sandi French

Favourite Townie/NPC: Don't really have any favorites.

Favourite Ghost: I generally ignore ghosts...except the pretty one in Bridgeport.
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've only got my family so far in Sunset Valley2 and there's the elixir shop cashier as well as the paper carrier who'll deliver the newspapers at 7AM every morning to their mailbox.No elders or any other age group besides young adults as it's a new game and it's unpopulated in a new game.I'll be adding other families to the town and playing rotationally TS2 style.Ghosts will come as residents die from accidents or old age.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited October 2017
    I always liked Pauline Wan.

• Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Mortimer Goth is my favorite sim in Sunset Valley.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited October 2017
    Favorite Sim in Sunset Valley? Hmmmm...

Uh...

Well...

Screenshot-5.jpg
    The young lady on the right. :D:mrgreen:

You might recognize her in her teenage form rather than her YA form.

Screenshot-5.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~