Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vending Machines in Cats & Dogs

I saw a vending machine in Cats & Dogs. If I had vending machines, I can sell can of sodas and snacks. If you had to have vending machines, what do you want to sell them?

Comments

• SimGuruHoutsSimGuruHouts Posts: 73 SimGuru
    The Vending Machines are for selling Treats that you craft as part of the Vet Clinic. Not sure if that's what your post is about or if it's just about "what if you had a vending machine that could sell anything?", but I wanted to make sure people know those vending machines are for Vet stuff in this pack.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    The Vending Machines are for selling Treats that you craft as part of the Vet Clinic. Not sure if that's what your post is about or if it's just about "what if you had a vending machine that could sell anything?", but I wanted to make sure people know those vending machines are for Vet stuff in this pack.
    Ooh! What treats are they?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

They showed them in the Live Stream.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

Pet treats. Some of the treats include age-up treat, age down treat, wellness treats, treats that make pets sick and treats that resurrects pets.
    In owned clinic, your sim has to craft the treat by themselves. The new vet skill unlocks more treats to craft.
    In a NPC clinic, the vending machine will have all the treats in the game, so there's even the age up and down and resurrection treats.
  • PukingautotunePukingautotune Posts: 154 Member
    A vending machine that looks and works like a glorified refrigerator
    tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif
    A vending machine that looks and works like a glorified refrigerator

The world is full of glass door vending machines. Not everything will fit in one of those screws.
  • MrErnestMrErnest Posts: 10 New Member
    > @SimGuruHouts said:
    > The Vending Machines are for selling Treats that you craft as part of the Vet Clinic. Not sure if that's what your post is about or if it's just about "what if you had a vending machine that could sell anything?", but I wanted to make sure people know those vending machines are for Vet stuff in this pack.

Hi, I cant get my vending machines to work. I try to make treats and other stuff with them but it does not work. I dont use any mods or anything. Even tried to make a new save. Still the same problem there to.
  • AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    MrErnest wrote: »
    > @SimGuruHouts said:
    > The Vending Machines are for selling Treats that you craft as part of the Vet Clinic. Not sure if that's what your post is about or if it's just about "what if you had a vending machine that could sell anything?", but I wanted to make sure people know those vending machines are for Vet stuff in this pack.

Hi, I cant get my vending machines to work. I try to make treats and other stuff with them but it does not work. I dont use any mods or anything. Even tried to make a new save. Still the same problem there to.

You have to craft the treats first, using either the Dr. Budget-Bandage's Medicine Craftidink or the Dr. Magi-Heal's Medicine Craft-o-matic. Once crafted treats go straight to your inventory and you drag them to the vending machine. However,you cannot craft treats until lvl 2 or 3 of the veterinarian skill.
  • Codiedizes1992Codiedizes1992 Posts: 1 New Member
    How do you refill those vending machines with that treats!!!!
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    How do you refill those vending machines with that treats!!!!

Drag the treats you want to sell into the vending machine from your sim's personal inventory.

MrErnest wrote: »
    > @SimGuruHouts said:

If you click on the vending machine, do you get the Open interaction? If you don't get the Open interaction and can't even drag the treats in it, try replacing the vending machine. Sell it and buy new one. Worked for me when I couldn't drag the food into refrigerator.
    If you still can't do that after doing that, I'd suggest you to repair the game. For that, open the Origin, go to the My Games, right-click on The Sims 4 and there is the option to repair game. Try that and see if the vending machines work.
  • CookieeCookiee Posts: 1 New Member
    I’m on console having an issue with the vending machine I’ve crafted all these treats in my inventory but I don’t have the option to place them in the vending machine only put away(back in the craft machine) or place in world help!
    Cookiee wrote: »
    I’m on console having an issue with the vending machine I’ve crafted all these treats in my inventory but I don’t have the option to place them in the vending machine only put away(back in the craft machine) or place in world help!

Did you try dragging them from your inventory to the machine?
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Cookiee wrote: »

Did you try dragging them from your inventory to the machine?

Can you even drag items in the console version?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • DeloreanmanDeloreanman Posts: 1 New Member
    On Xbox one console just put the treats in your inventory from crafting then go to the vending machine hit open and then go to the treats in your inventory and hit X on your controller to drag them into the vending machine.
  • iTzAceZiTzAceZ Posts: 1 New Member
    I’m having the same problems too. I can’t seem to put my crafted items into the vending machines. Is that bug? Can it be fixed? Can you repair Sims 4 on Console (Xbox One)?
  • Simlover2902Simlover2902 Posts: 1 New Member
    How does your Sim craft the treats
  • kr823kr823 Posts: 37 Member
    > @Simlover2902 said:
    > How does your Sim craft the treats

You need the vet crafting table that came in the cats and dogs pack. I think it is in other appliances, not totally sure. Once you have that, you can craft treats and vet supplies. You may need to level up in the vet skill a bit before you can make most treats. Hope that helps
  • Aka_marliAka_marli Posts: 1 New Member
    Search "how to make treats and add them to vending machine" via Aka Marli on youtube

Guys and girls I've done a video for ps4 how to craft and add your treats etc to the vending machine.

Be sure to give a thumbs up and subscribe for more.

Many thanks!
    Aka Marli