Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My "Mexican" resort! (picture heavy!)

Just wanted to share one of my builds.

This hotel makes the wait for TS4 Vacation a little more bearable. :)

o7pGHKF.png
3YPqyOj.png
02nsW5s.png
jibNA45.png
r7rkBXz.png
q08ZvBC.png
NF5pKxf.png
soZukfv.png
P74SI0C.png
j3ToZha.png
QNbMeaj.png
1E37r00.png
Re8O2QA.png
3LCiNkb.png
QPhirVL.png
J9ryU8G.png
62Lblbm.png
fwtuKS4.png
4gNoic0.png
9k5Bg7l.png
k80nWEf.png
Fj0nBw3.png
BmDHEXl.png
i2XbsNY.png
KipzFNN.png
aeADbkD.png
3P2AYxV.png
4pRd6zH.png
A0QXTea.png
HXr2O3e.png
TiwNNmX.png
9Qx435X.png
LNZyWVs.png
Dg9HY9s.png

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The Mexican Resort looks somvery great! :) The exterior design and the layout of the resort looks very nice! It is a very detailed and special resort venue! Very outdoors dining areas! It looks very nice how the outdoors dining tables and chairs are set up. The candle lights look pretty on the tables. The flowers through the areas of the resort and the water fountain features look so very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior rooms of the resort
    The design of the build looks very nice! :)
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    Thank you very much, @rosemow :)
  • Options
    misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Gorgeous! You have such incredible attention to detail...and obvious patience to tackle such an immense build. I love what you have done with the Spanish-style architecture, and the abundance of flowers and gardens throughout the build is superb.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Thank you, @misscbong ! It did take a lot of patience and a couple of days to finish, but I'm pretty happy with the result. :)
  • Options
    reanseihreanseih Posts: 265 Member
    Whoa~ days?! That would take me months on end!

I’m generally very stingy when giving out praises, but honestly, I know when I’m impressed. That looks absolutely amazing!

Tackling gigantic builds like this while keeping the standard of furnishing decently high, is a real tricky task. It’s easy to build a huge square and plop one bed in the centre after all. But actually furnishing it with the same level of detail you’d expect from a regular old house? That’s the challenge. And just from screenshots, it looks far from something that can be achieved with a sloppy job.

Makes me want to open up TS4 this moment to take a closer look rather, if it weren’t well past bedtime lol.
    青天白日滿地紅 Blue Sky, White Sun, and a Wholly Red Earth
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
  • Options
    Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    @birdonawire Wow, I'd love to download this but can't seem to find it in the Gallery. This deserves a Maxis favourite!
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • Options
    @reanseih - thank you so much! It did take a lot of effort and many, many hours to complete - I didn't do much else those two days it took for me to finish it! I looked at pictures from real resorts for inspiration which helped me with the architectural style and furnishing - to make it look as realistic as possible. It was really fun to build, but also just a little bit exhausting - especially decorating eight almost identical hotel rooms. :D But now I think it was worth it!

@Rococo1256 - thank you! :) I haven't uploaded it to the gallery yet, but I definitely will!
  • Options
    eric6a01eric6a01 Posts: 69 Member
    The swimming pool looks amazing! It should be 7 stars hotel!
  • Options
    NerakNerak Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi > @birdonawire said:
    > @reanseih - thank you so much! It did take a lot of effort and many, many hours to complete - I didn't do much else those two days it took for me to finish it! I looked at pictures from real resorts for inspiration which helped me with the architectural style and furnishing - to make it look as realistic as possible. It was really fun to build, but also just a little bit exhausting - especially decorating eight almost identical hotel rooms. :D But now I think it was worth it!
    >
    > @Rococo1256 - thank you! :) I haven't uploaded it to the gallery yet, but I definitely will!

Hi @birdonawire , did you upload this resort at gallery? I've didn't found it.
    I'm really in love with it.