Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to make banner

How do I make a banner of my story to be attached to my posts. I am a new writer despite playing the game for about 14 years and I am still trying to figure things out. Thanks.

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited October 2017
    click the cogwheel next to your name at the top of the page, hit preferences, then signature settings, and put the code of the banner in the box there

If you wanted the banner to act as a link to your story, click the Url button above the signature text box and paste the address of your story. Then hit OK, and you will see text highlighted in the signature box. Replace the highlighted text with the IMG code of the banner.
    Post edited by Cupid on
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Saunta2Saunta2 Posts: 870 Member
    What code? Lol, I don't even know how to create the banner in the first place
    edited October 2017
    Saunta2 wrote: »

Well, if you haven't made the banner yet, I can't really help you with that :D
    You could make something basic by taking a screenshot (or just google for an image you like) and cropping it down in paint and adding some text, or something.

After it is made, you upload it to an image hosting site such as imgur or tinypic and that is where you will get the IMG code for the above instructions.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)

You could make something basic by taking a screenshot (or just google for an image you like) and cropping it down in paint and adding some text, or something.

After it is made, you upload it to an image hosting site such as imgur or tinypic and that is where you will get the IMG code for the above instructions.

Thank you. I will work on that this evening.

P.S I wasn't asking anyone to help make the banner just to advise how it is done.

I did it. Yeeeeeaaahhhh!!!! Thank you.
  • AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member
    Congrats on your banner! For future reference, Pixlr is a pretty neat photo editing website you can use for free! I like to use the editor and there are lots of tutorials for it. https://pixlr.com/web
    This was the first video I ever watched for a Pixlr tutorial on banners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGWq283jiuU

I did it. Yeeeeeaaahhhh!!!! Thank you.

Well done! :)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)