Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wished their was a game pack or stuff for business career

I know there is a Turbo Career by Zerbu(I've yet to try it), but I just wished that The Sims had a business career we could follow like the doctor, cop, etc. I would have liked to have offices that we could go to--conference room with the podium. They already can be at the computer for programming, so it looks as if they are working. I would love to have cubicles and a break room. PLEASE consider having this career just as you do retail. Business jobs have been a part of the Sims for some time now....so why not make it possible to follow them to the office?

Comments

• AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    I would only want this if we could make our sims make weird faces and break the fourth wall. Then I could recreate The Office :D otherwise this pack wouldn’t be my cup of tea. Cool suggestion though
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    you could say that about every career in a sims game
    every career could be playable actively
    i am campaigning for every sim playable & every career playable actively
    but it's probably never gonna happen, this franchise will never contain all careers active & all sims playable
    & if you ask for one career playable, why this one ? every player would probably prefer some other career that way

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I would only want this if we could make our sims make weird faces and break the fourth wall. Then I could recreate The Office :D otherwise this pack wouldn’t be my cup of tea. Cool suggestion though

Aw. I miss the days when they would break the fourth wall. I would actually talk to my screen more, haha
    #Team Occult
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    There actually is a way to simulate an active business career already.

The first thing you do, is to download an office building from the gallery. (or make your own). Then use the club system from Get together. If you want just a small office building, just one club will do, but if you want the building to have more sims in it, you could set it as the location for several clubs. All of whom you can make interact with one another through club activities.
    As your main club activity, you can set all kinds of things to do at the computer, and especially programming. Since several of those will actually earn your sim money, which you can then use as your wage of the day. And of course the best way to make it a public lot, is to set it as a coffee bar, with the additional activity for your sim to drink coffee, which makes your club interact more.

Personally, I also set another club that has as activities things like cleaning, repairing things, and such more, who work as the maintenance staff, at my office career.
  • KatzcKatzc Posts: 506 Member
    @liliaeth- I'm going to give this a try and thank you for the idea!