Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Wait For The Laundry Day Pack? Here's The CC Pack For You!!

For someone who doesn't quite know me, I'm an avid MM CC person and I'm always looking for new CC. Recently I found a massive CC pack by the great creators that's part of the Plumbob Tea Society (shoutout to any on the forums!!) It includes both CAS and Build Mode content, so it'll satisfy both types of CC finders. I strongly suggest you guys check out the content and support these guys. It is truly amazing what these guys can do <3

http://plumbobteasociety.tumblr.com/post/166361358489/cottage-garden-stuff-for-sims-4-a-collaboration

Here are pictures of the content. ONCE AGAIN EVERYTHING BELONGS TO THE PLUMBOB TEA SOCIETY NOTHING BELONGS TO ME

tumblr_oxodsgcJMD1vemy2co1_r1_540.png
tumblr_oxodsgcJMD1vemy2co3_r2_1280.jpg
tumblr_oxodsgcJMD1vemy2co4_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oxodsgcJMD1vemy2co2_r2_1280.jpg
tumblr_oxodsgcJMD1vemy2co7_r1_1280.jpg

FFCOojX.gif

Comments

• SineeaSineea Posts: 207 Member
    You'll be able to tell I'm a noob, but what are MM and CC? :) And is that a Stuff Pack, just not official by Maxis? And how does one go about acquiring such a thing? Does the game become invalid in any way if you get it, like, tech support won't be able to help you with a problem unless you uninstall it? Thanks!
    I use no mods or CC and I repair my game after every time I play.
  • CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    Sineea wrote: »
    You'll be able to tell I'm a noob, but what are MM and CC? :) And is that a Stuff Pack, just not official by Maxis? And how does one go about acquiring such a thing? Does the game become invalid in any way if you get it, like, tech support won't be able to help you with a problem unless you uninstall it? Thanks!

My dear friend, CC means custom content, so this is all content that is created by Simmers. MM means that its Maxis Match, so if you download it, it'll fit the Sims 4 aesthetic. There are two types of custom content, Maxis Match and Alpha. Alpha CC would look more like Sims 3. What this is pretty much is a big pile of custom content made by Simmers, so its not an official stuff pack. To download this, you would download it just like any other custom content. Not sure how to do that? Just check out my other post for the steps!

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920708/have-a-sims-4-game-issue-lets-find-a-mod-to-fix-it#latest
    FFCOojX.gif
  • CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    @Sineea Oh yeah, and unlike Maxis Packs, this is all free
    FFCOojX.gif
  • Sofifa57Sofifa57 Posts: 1 New Member
    Help! I really want the off-the-shoulder crop top from laundry day in my game! I don't have laundry day, so can you please find me a website that has that top for base game? I only have the cats and dogs ep and the seasons ep.