Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sim Below Me....

AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
I was browsing the web today when I came across this challenge by pixel-trade (and revived by twofee) on Garden of Shadows. I fell in love with the concept and thought it would be fun to make a game out of it here using TS4 sims.

The Main Idea: Create a sim using the prompt given by the person above. Leave a prompt for the person below to fulfill to keep the game going.

Rules:
  • Keep your prompts and submissions forum appropriate!
  • You may claim the prompt of the person above, but please try and complete it within a reasonable amount of time. If you haven't finished your prompt within, say, two days' time, you will lose your claim on that prompt.
  • Include a picture with your submission! I want to see the sim you made for your prompt, not just hear about them/be linked to your gallery. This picture can be as simple as a CAS shot or as elaborate as a posed photo shoot; it's up to you.
  • Whether or not you share your sim with others is entirely up to you. Feel free to upload them to the gallery and share them here if that is your wish.
  • Blurbs about the sim you created aren't necessary to fulfill the prompt, but it's encouraged! This game is all about interpretation.
  • Speaking of interpretation, when leaving a prompt for the next player, try to give them something that is neither too generic nor specific. For example, "TSBM has black hair" is generic, and, "TSBM is [insert RL celebrity name here]" is specific. Instead, try something like, "TSBM has black hair and wants to be a celebrity." Check out the link above for additional examples/inspiration.
  • CC is allowed for aesthetic purposes, but don't make it crucial for the prompt--i.e., "TSBM has a cat tail and plays the trombone" would not be allowed as neither a cat tail accessory nor a trombone exists within the vanilla game.
  • If there's an old prompt you're dying to fulfill, feel free to include that sim as a "bonus image." I love seeing the different interpretations people have for an idea.

Let's begin! Here's my prompt: TSBM is an elder who loves to celebrate Spooky Day.