Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Big Brother Challenge casting call ((All spots are taken!))

CeeMiltonCeeMilton Posts: 94 Member
I've always loved the idea of doing a video series that is very much community driven and what better way then a Big Brother challenge but I feel like it would only be right to have people submit sims. So I need eight sims ( preferably four men and four women, i know theres mods to increase the size of the household but for my first season I wanna keep things small) submitted to the gallery tagged with my user name (also it would be nice if you would specify its for the big brother series). If you could, it would be nice if you submitted the application on this post (I may make a tumblr blog where the info can be found). I'll say that the cut off time is the 10th November, it should give plenty of time to make the sims and such but I will give extensions if need be.

Please note I have the mod that can give sims more traits so if you want to include extra traits for me to add then do so. Also lets try to keep the ages around the young adult and Adult area.
Lets keep the CC to a minimum and if you have to use cc please link it to me so I can download it.

Application
Name:
Age/Age group:
Traits:( Up to six, lets try to make a diverse group so don't be afraid to give some negative traits)
Aspiration:
Skills: (Optional)(Lets say you have 8 points to spend for this, just tell me what you want and I'll cheat them in)
Backstory:
Job:
Family:
Where they live:
Photo: (If possible)

I have all the stuff packs now so have at it.
Also two slots have been reserved already so six spots are open.

Have fun and lets have fun with the series together.
Post edited by CeeMilton on

Comments