Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hair?

Did I miss it? I thought they were going to show what hairs were coming with this pack.
Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24

Comments

• joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    There is not an official list that I've seen yet, but someone at SimsVIP went through the video and there is a list here of possible items.

https://simsvip.com/2017/10/09/sims-4-cats-dogs-everything-create-sim-photos/
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I was wondering the same thing too. I asked a while back, but no answer. So I guess we wait. :disappointed:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I know they said they would show us and I've been looking forward to it.... maybe after cats and dogs are released.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    @joRN1414 she was talking about the Laundry Day pack.(this is a section for that pack)
    But I've been wondering about the hairstyles as well. I'm excited for them tbh. The CAS and items looks great so I expect big things from the hair as well.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    @joRN1414 she was talking about the Laundry Day pack.(this is a section for that pack)
    But I've been wondering about the hairstyles as well. I'm excited for them tbh. The CAS and items looks great so I expect big things from the hair as well.

Ah, thank you. I missed that part.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Seeing the amazing job they've done with the curly hairs in C&D, I really hope theres more curly/wavy hairs in this SP too! Hair's are the thing I look forward to most with any new pack.
  • YvinatorEliteYvinatorElite Posts: 97 Member
    I am really curious for the hair in Laundry day too! I think were going to be shown it in December probably, right now I think The Sims team is (I assume) totally focused on Cats & Dogs and getting the promotion right for that. After they will probably get back to Laundry Day and the other packs coming next year. I hope were getting some long female hairstyles and some messy/bedhead male hairstyles
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Maybe the only hair coming is the one for the female adults? I hope not, I'm hoping there's one for men and kids too. Boys could really use a bigger selection imo (I'm not even going to mention toddlers :#)
    @rinre33 One of the Gurus (I think it was @SimGuruGraham ) said that there is 3 new hairstyles coming with this Laundry Day pack.
    He said that a while back already.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »
    Maybe the only hair coming is the one for the female adults?
    Hair is unisex.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    rinre33 wrote: »
    Maybe the only hair coming is the one for the female adults?
    Hair is unisex.

You don't say? Thanks for the revelation Sherlock. The hair is obviously going to be filtered as feminine in game before those filters are removed, but my bad for using a simple description sheeh
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Did we not pick the hairstyles?
    21mbz47.jpg
    We didn't pick any hairstyles @Orchid13
    But according to the posts made by SimGuru we will get 3 new hairstyles with the pack.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    We didn't pick any hairstyles @Orchid13
    But according to the posts made by SimGuru we will get 3 new hairstyles with the pack.

Thank you! But why didn’t we vote for this?
    21mbz47.jpg
    No problem @Orchid13 :smile:
    And I honestly have no idea. I thought we would be able to vote for hairstyles as well when we had the CAS voting but no.
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    I'm looking forward to the new hairs a lot! I'm hoping for some new braids...
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Seeing the amazing job they've done with the curly hairs in C&D, I really hope theres more curly/wavy hairs in this SP too! Hair's are the thing I look forward to most with any new pack.

Same here. TS4 hairs are hard to replicate.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I wish they'd give us Hair, as in the musical... hippy hair and lots of it!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    edited November 2017
    Movotti wrote: »
    I wish they'd give us Hair, as in the musical... hippy hair and lots of it!

Sorry:

"The Sign Says Long-Haired, Freaky People Need Not Apply...."

(The original version of course. I dig dinosaur music! Vinyl, Baby!)
  • ravelravel Posts: 98 Member
    I hope they show us the new hairs soon. It would be interesting to know if we get any kid/male hairs, although I'm happy to have any new hairs :)
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    ravel wrote: »
    I hope they show us the new hairs soon. It would be interesting to know if we get any kid/male hairs, although I'm happy to have any new hairs :)

If I'm not mistaken I think SGgraham said there would be three hairs. Maybe one for each? I hope :innocent:
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    There is not an official list that I've seen yet, but someone at SimsVIP went through the video and there is a list here of possible items.

https://simsvip.com/2017/10/09/sims-4-cats-dogs-everything-create-sim-photos/

The OP wasn't talking about TS4 Pets
    moss

• TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    @simgurugraham said we would get an explanation as to why we weren't allowed to vote on the hairs.
  • RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 195 Member
    So far I have not seen a single hair made by maxis that did not look like plastic.. You should be asking the modders to make more hair..
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Romzarah wrote: »
    So far I have not seen a single hair made by maxis that did not look like plastic.. You should be asking the modders to make more hair..

But that's the artstyle, have you seen the alpha hairs in this game? They look ridiculously out of place..