Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch is loading!

Yippeeeeh!!!!

Comments

• Options
    megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    There's a new patch out today??
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    It seems so, loading is not finished yet.
  • Options
    megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    Hmm...I don't see any patch notes yet, but I'm always late to patch news anyways, so I don't know the timing of the release of notes and patch.
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    Ok, again no bug fixes then. But at least some new items.
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Holiday items. I always like new ways to add so culture to my sims. :)
    Also I really like lighting stuff so I might just use this stuff for other things too, lights are fun.
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited October 2017
    Can I play without updating? Origin wants me to update :neutral: I'm worried about mods being borked.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited October 2017
    Aww yeay, Now I think I want to make Mata Amritanandamayi (aka Amma or the hugging saint) and add her to my town <3
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    Shame on me, I have never heard of Diwali! But the photos on the internet look very nice!
  • Options
    KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    well, I'm glad now I'll be able to properly clothe all the Indian people my game generates for Diwali.
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    oh wow. nice update! although i knew it sounded like some type of eastern culture, i otherwise had no idea what diwali was about before. cool. ill have to check it out.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Shame on me, I have never heard of Diwali! But the photos on the internet look very nice!

its pretty neat I went with a hindu friend to a local festival a few years back.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member

I'm ashamed to say I didn't either. I did a google search. I'm loading the patch now and can't wait to see the items! If they look anything like I saw in my search I'm going to love having them in my game!!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Ok, again no bug fixes then. But at least some new items.

Looks like something regarding sinks and dishwashing -- I hope it'll stop my Sims going upstairs to wash the dishes.

There are a lot of Indian immigrants in the tech industry, so it's nice that Diwali was added to the holiday celebrations. Diwali is the Festival of Lights; a lot of families will put up holiday lights, then keep them up for celebrating Christmas with their non-Hindu neighbors a few months later. :)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Wonderful outfit!!
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    Looks like nice addition to City Living and some cultural vibe for people who don't have this pack :)
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Wonderful outfit!!

Isn't it? Goes well with City Living too. I love free CAS items.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    Neechan1Neechan1 Posts: 153 Member
    edited October 2017
    Ah, I wonder if previous bugs people have mentioned will be taken care of before the C&D's Expansion

While I'm happy we have some more items, I was hoping that some bugs would be fixed too in this patch as not many bugs were addressed... (a little one is the living statues in san myshuno not having golden face paint on)
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    These new objects are gorgeous. I am already using the floor candles, wall lights, and gorgeous rugs to decorate my house!!! I love the free stuff Sims 4 has brought us. Very high quality content!
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    They did a great job on the swatches again.

NByl64w.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I think it's pretty neat they have added in Diwali. My best friend from school was Hindu and she celebrated it of course. I was invited to her house during it and The food and celebrations were so much fun. I have to say I like the new outfits for women and the hairstyles.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited October 2017
    The only reason I have heard of this holiday is because of The Office.

I am also disappointed more things weren’t fixed.
  • Options
    DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    The only reason I have heard of this holiday is because of The Office.

I am also disappointed more things weren’t fixed.

Me too. Since this is the last patch before C&D comes out, I was hoping that it would address some of the bigger issues with the game and DLC that we have already paid for