Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Aunt Ami is probably still the real scar queen ;) (For Noah's eyes only!)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited February 2019
    @InfraGreen - Yes she still has one on her face and maybe some other places! Lol...
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited February 2019
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Hey all! *waves* A new chapter of New Beginnings is posting tomorrow morning! And we are getting up close and personal with @Munterbacon's Archer Kendall...only he has hair now and different eyebrows! Oh, and a little scar above his eyebrow.... Tee hee....

Sneak peek:
    Yb4wLpl.png
    vUhouG2.png
    *taps her foot impatiently* It already is tomorrow morning here.

Archer Kendall looks like bad news. I think might like him.
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    I believe Noah prefers looking at other places than Ami's scar. Not just looking. :p
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Hey all! *waves* A new chapter of New Beginnings is posting tomorrow morning! And we are getting up close and personal with @Munterbacon's Archer Kendall...only he has hair now and different eyebrows! Oh, and a little scar above his eyebrow.... Tee hee....

Sneak peek:
    Yb4wLpl.png
    vUhouG2.png

I believe Noah prefers looking at other places than Ami's scar. Not just looking. :p

Looks like Archer will be able to break hearts and skulls in equal measure! :D

I can’t wait!!!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)

Sneak peek:
    Yb4wLpl.png
    vUhouG2.png

Archer is a fun bad guy....lol....and it’s postrd now, just gotta get my page updated. Sorry. Timezone differences...and Noah... he definitely prefers doing more than just looking! :love:

Sneak peek:
    Yb4wLpl.png
    vUhouG2.png

Looks like Archer will be able to break hearts and skulls in equal measure! :D

I can’t wait!!!

Glad you are ready for Archer....I hope you like the way he fit in....
    Good morning, afternoon or evening.....depending on what timezone you are in. Morning for me. :smiley: The next chapter is here.....Chapter 3.3 - Archer Reagan has her first kiss.....awww or maybe it’s uh oh.....

Reagan feels confused and alone after Taylor confronts her.....

kPoerB9.png

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh no Archer is probably going to be bad news for Reagan! :# I don't trust him yet but I guess we'll see. Reagan is in a bad place now and I worry for her. :worried: Cole what are you and Dannie doing?! You both need to take your heads out of the sand and see, really see, what's going on around you!
    Great chapter you really capture those teens wonderfully! :)
    @hash wrote: »
    Oh no Archer is probably going to be bad news for Reagan! :# I don't trust him yet but I guess we'll see. Reagan is in a bad place now and I worry for her. :worried: Cole what are you and Dannie doing?! You both need to take your heads out of the sand and see, really see, what's going on around you!
    Great chapter you really capture those teens wonderfully! :)
    Teens are definitely complicated beings. :| Archer may or may not be bad news. Did he really take a fancy to her or was she just prey for him. I hope not prey. Reagan is in a bad place and a relationship like that could hurt her more.

Cole and Dannie! I think they walk on eggshells with their interactions with both twins. They need to be very concerned. Not that they aren’t. They just don’t really understand how bad this is hurting Reagan and how it’s affecting Ryan’s ability to have a real relationship. :#
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    This is making me feel sick. I get horrible J.D. vibes off Archer.

...I can't wait for the next chapter! :p
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    It’s okay guys,

All my Audrey Sims turn into villains, so this one is totally gonna be a good guy... right? :D

dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    It’s okay guys,

All my Audrey Sims turn into villains, so this one is totally gonna be a good guy... right? :D
    He is, in my books! ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I vote equal parts “aww” and “uh oh” :joy: Teen drama is so fun, and you are already offering us so much of it :naughty: Can’t wait for more
    snvAF3B.png
    This is making me feel sick. I get horrible J.D. vibes off Archer.

...I can't wait for the next chapter! :p
    Ohhhh. Ya’ll are judging poor Archer so harshly! o:)o:)o:) I hope to have next chapter on Wednesday.... crossing my fingers.
    It’s okay guys,

Of course. The best! o:)<3o:)
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    It’s okay guys,

He is, in my books! ;)

That’s because you loooove evil sims.....mwahahaha evil Mal... >:)>:)>:)
    I vote equal parts “aww” and “uh oh” :joy: Teen drama is so fun, and you are already offering us so much of it :naughty: Can’t wait for more

Glad your enjoying their misery! :joy: Says one who had their teen get humiliated in the worst ways possible! :joy:

It’s okay guys,

He is, in my books! ;)

What can I say? Since I freed myself of the chains of rooting exclusively for the good guys, my life has become more interesting and fun!
    >:)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    It’s okay guys,

He is, in my books! ;)

What can I say? Since I freed myself of the chains of rooting exclusively for the good guys, my life has become more interesting and fun!

So true - much more interesting. >:)
  • LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    edited February 2019
    It’s okay guys,

He is, in my books! ;)

@Maladi777 Eh...I think "Good Guy" "Bad Guy" can be subjective, I prefer the term Protagonist and Antagonist, a "good guy" can then be a "villain" and "the bad guy" then can be the "hero". I am reminded of a poem I wrote many years ago....on line goes something like this,

Good and evil are relative,
    There is no right or wrong
    So take a sip from the devils cup
    and listen to my song
    edited February 2019
    It’s okay guys,

He is, in my books! ;)

@Maladi777 Eh...I think "Good Guy" "Bad Guy" can be subjective, I prefer the term Protagonist and Antagonist, a "good guy" can then be a "villain" and "the bad guy" then can be the "hero". I am reminded of a poem I wrote many years ago....on line goes something like this,
    I agree. I actually wrote something similar in a reading circle today. I consider 'Bad Guy' and 'Good Guy' simplifications. I don't like using those terms much either, because the defining lines are never clear and simple. As you say, mostly it's a matter of perspective.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    edited February 2019
    It’s okay guys,

He is, in my books! ;)

Good and evil are relative,
    There is no right or wrong
    So take a sip from the devils cup
    and listen to my song
    So very true. And it will be very apparent with Archer at some point...

It’s okay guys,

He is, in my books! ;)

I agree. I actually wrote something similar in a reading circle today. I consider 'Bad Guy' and 'Good Guy' simplifications. I don't like using those terms much either, because the defining lines are never clear and simple. As you say, mostly it's a matter of perspective.
    It is a matter of perspective! No clear lines.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Archer is giving me quite the Dylan McKay vibe. Hopefully Reagan's bad boy trust fund orphan is a positive influence on her instead of doing what Penguin did to Gotham in Batman Returns...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YeaQYi4l_w
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Archer is giving me quite the Dylan McKay vibe. Hopefully Reagan's bad boy trust fund orphan is a positive influence on her instead of doing what Penguin did to Gotham in Batman Returns...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YeaQYi4l_w

Let’s hope. And who says he is an orphan or has a trust fund! Hmmm... :o
    Hi ya’ll....today we learn more about Archer's ‘crew’ and meet a couple more of the casting call sims. We saw peek of @InfraGreen’s Enid at lunch already ... @haswh, @VanPelt81 and @superkyle221 Look closely because you may not recognize your sims.... >:)>:)>:)Chapter 3.4 - The Crew :joy:

Reagan has her official meet-n-greet welcome to the crew

mHP2Dfl.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Nonsense, Enid is the goth girlfriend I knew she could be and daddy Axel has no right to complain ;) Sadly I'm about as worried about her role as I am about Archer's. Bad boys only kowtow to queen b's (with the B standing for whatever you want)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Goodness Archer is a manipulator watch out Reagan. Although I can understand her attraction and him an visa versa. I like Enid and Jerry together. Now how does that saying go 'steal together and stay together' or something like that. :D This crew is all about misfits and Reagan fits right in, well in her mind right now anyway. Looking forward to seeing what happens at the dance and after! <3:#>:)
    Nonsense, Enid is the goth girlfriend I knew she could be and daddy Axel has no right to complain ;) Sadly I'm about as worried about her role as I am about Archer's. Bad boys only kowtow to queen b's (with the B standing for whatever you want)

Enid and Archer have an um interesting history.....that’s all I’ll say for now.
    @haswh wrote: »
    Goodness Archer is a manipulator watch out Reagan. Although I can understand her attraction and him an visa versa. I like Enid and Jerry together. Now how does that saying go 'steal together and stay together' or something like that. :D This crew is all about misfits and Reagan fits right in, well in her mind right now anyway. Looking forward to seeing what happens at the dance and after! <3:#>:)

You think he is manipulating her....oh yes, because he knows how and she ripe for manipulating. I’m glad you can see why she’s attracted to him...what young underclassman doesn’t drool for the hot upperclassmen that have finally grown into their bodies! And he is very attracted to her too...as he so plainly demonstrates. Claiming her. Which she allows. You’re right, Reagan thinks she fits in because she feels like an outcast.

Ugh....the dance with a jillion sims to dress and put on a lot! Sigh....oh well! It will be fun to see how it goes.