Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Chapter 3.2 - Taylor Taylor is super excited to truly become a part of the family until...... and we get the first glimpse of a couple of the casting call sims!

Taylor and Reagan have a little powwow

VAxIWgg.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my there goes Clueless Cole again! :s He needs to get those twins in counseling yesterday!

Darling sweet Taylor just wants it all to work but the twins are not going to go for that at all. At least she has some eye candy to spend some time with! 😍 Ryan's avoidance seems to be working for him right now anyway and really not helping him although he thinks it is. And Reagan is feeling like an outsider. And so alone well except for Ryan but even he seems missing in action for her. :( I have a feeling she might turn out to be a bitter and revengeful adult just like her Mother. :scream:

Little Connie will also be affected if this keeps going on. :'( And what is Dannie doing about all this?? I would love to here from her too.
    @haswh wrote: »
    Oh my there goes Clueless Cole again! :s He needs to get those twins in counseling yesterday!

Darling sweet Taylor just wants it all to work but the twins are not going to go for that at all. At least she has some eye candy to spend some time with! 😍 Ryan's avoidance seems to be working for him right now anyway and really not helping him although he thinks it is. And Reagan is feeling like an outsider. And so alone well except for Ryan but even he seems missing in action for her. :( I have a feeling she might turn out to be a bitter and revengeful adult just like her Mother. :scream:

Little Connie will also be affected if this keeps going on. :'( And what is Dannie doing about all this?? I would love to here from her too.

Poor Cole....he does need to put them in counseling again. :# And Taylor, bless her heart, <3 just wants things to work for sure. But her eye candy is certainly distracting her from those negative thoughts! :love: Ryan's avoidance isn't helping him at all. Very Ben like in his actions. Poor Reagan is so lost and insecure now. I hope she does't turn into her mother! That would be horrible! :scream:

Actually, I think that both Dannie and Cole have been lulled into a false sense of security. With Ryan gone and Reagan hiding in her room pretending to be busy, and not giving him anything to yell at her about, they probably think the worst is over... :anguished: I hate to think how she would react if he yelled at her again like he did....yikes. :'(
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Cole needs to stop yelling at the twins and actually LISTEN to them. Maybe then he will realize what is truly bothering them and they can all start to get past it.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Cole needs to stop yelling at the twins and actually LISTEN to them. Maybe then he will realize what is truly bothering them and they can all start to get past it.

No kidding. He is just so frustrated at what he sees as childish behavior that he can't help himself....and only makes things worse. :'(
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I'm torn. I get the twins side of it with feeling out of place but I can also see why Cole is frustrated because he doesn't get why they're acting like this. Although no excuse to yell at them.
    edited January 2019
    I'm torn. I get the twins side of it with feeling out of place but I can also see why Cole is frustrated because he doesn't get why they're acting like this. Although no excuse to yell at them.

It's a lose - lose situation. He messed up by waiting... and now he is sooo terribly confused by their seemingly illogical behavior that he gets frustrated and loses his cool... He made Ryan so angry and frightened Reagan so badly that she is going play nice when they are around because she fears him now. And he would never, ever hurt her. Maybe someday they will figure it all out. I hope so.
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Oh yea I've been looking forward to this read all day .. especially after you tweeted that sneak peek shot of Darnell ;) Totally agree with @haswh really needing to get the twins into counseling again. I can sympathize with all 3 teens and hoping better times ahead after these rough waves. Good to see Taylor trying at least but I guess she's probably in the better position emotionally speaking. Of course I'm lovin how her crush Darnell came to her rescue so to speak giving her a big high to balance out that low with Reagan. Love the extra bit of cc you gave Darnell <3 Thanks again for including him in the Murdock's storyline!
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

@GLovely1 wrote: »
    Oh yea I've been looking forward to this read all day .. especially after you tweeted that sneak peek shot of Darnell ;) Totally agree with @haswh really needing to get the twins into counseling again. I can sympathize with all 3 teens and hoping better times ahead after these rough waves. Good to see Taylor trying at least but I guess she's probably in the better position emotionally speaking. Of course I'm lovin how her crush Darnell came to her rescue so to speak giving her a big high to balance out that low with Reagan. Love the extra bit of cc you gave Darnell <3 Thanks again for including him in the Murdock's storyline!

The whole family probably would benefit from counseling! I hope they realize that sooner than later. Taylor is in the better emotional state. And Darnell definitely lifted her spirits. He would lift anyone’s spirits! Lol. Glad you approve of his “alpha” look! Glad to have him. <3
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Yes, whole family counseling would even be better! Have we nudged the author into that direction yet? lol :D *Sigh* and Darnell .. I think my heart went pitter patter right along with Taylor's and my teen self would have been flustered just like she was. It was an adorable interaction between them .. next chapter hits this thread when again hmm? ;)
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Perhaps Ryan & Reagan need to see Dr. Rosebrook and get his prescriptions of journals to write their feelings in (and the curses they cause). >:)
    @GLovely1 wrote: »
    Yes, whole family counseling would even be better! Have we nudged the author into that direction yet? lol :D *Sigh* and Darnell .. I think my heart went pitter patter right along with Taylor's and my teen self would have been flustered just like she was. It was an adorable interaction between them .. next chapter hits this thread when again hmm? ;)
    I hope to have another installment for you guys on Sunday! :) Darnell - such a cutie for sure! :love:
    Not sure about the nudging though! o:)>:)o:)
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Perhaps Ryan & Reagan need to see Dr. Rosebrook and get his prescriptions of journals to write their feelings in (and the curses they cause). >:)
    You don't think they are already messed up enough? :joy:@CitizenErased14 - let's keep Phoenix awayyyy! He may have helped Yasmine, but.....

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited February 2019
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    You don't think they are already messed up enough? :joy:@CitizenErased14 - let's keep Phoenix awayyyy! He may have helped Yasmine, but.....

They have baggage from their mom being a criminal. That being said, their handling of Taylor being their half sister does come across as them being brats. Perhaps them writing them down will make them see how selfish their thoughts seem (yes, the journals will create real problems for them also).
    edited February 2019
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »

They have baggage from their mom being a criminal. That being said, their handling of Taylor being their half sister does come across as them being brats. Perhaps them writing them down will make them see how selfish their thoughts seem (yes, the journals will create real problems for them also).

They do seem a bit bratty. Most,y though, just confused and hurt teenagers that think the world is coming to an end. Writing it down very well might make them take a step back. . . Before something else happens! Yikes.
  • LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    edited February 2019
    I so can't belive I did that!!!! I reposted on my own thread
    Post edited by LONESTAR2330 on
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Why is Dynasties posting on New Beginnings thread?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I have to admit it got me confused as well for a while. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    I am VERY confused as well. Maybe accidental...... ?????
    edited February 2019
    My apologies everyone I posted in the wrong thread lol it's up on my thread now. Sorry @AudreyFld my bad,
    edited February 2019
    My apologies everyone I posted in the wrong thread lol it's up on my thread now. Sorry @AudreyFld my bad,

No worries! :)
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    It happened to me as well once, when I had two different threads opened in the browser. Well, something good came out of it as it got me to catch up on your story again. Your story sure is an ambitious project with all those characters from different stories, including Audrey's, but you seem to handle them well so far. I'm sure curious about Spencer's fate now more than ever. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @Maladi777 I am glad you are enjoying it.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    So excited for the next chapter... hopefully soon? ;):smiley: Loving all this teenage drama so much :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
    Hey all! *waves* A new chapter of New Beginnings is posting tomorrow morning! And we are getting up close and personal with @Munterbacon's Archer Kendall...only he has hair now and different eyebrows! Oh, and a little scar above his eyebrow.... Tee hee....

Sneak peek:
    Yb4wLpl.png
    vUhouG2.png
    So excited for the next chapter... hopefully soon? ;):smiley: Loving all this teenage drama so much :naughty:

Ha! We must have posted at the same time. And definitely more teenage drama on the way. :joy: