Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I hope Cole's Lab Addiction (tm) keeps up throughout life. He can get a chocolate one next to collect them all (though they're more expensive than black and yellow labs, and Avery's income is no more...)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Does Dannie have a dog? Hmm... if so, she needs to move in with Cole and bring her dog with her so Phil can have a friend :tongue: totally for the dog’s sake, of course. No ulterior shipping motives here, nope... :innocent:
    snvAF3B.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    So what happen to the dog Avery got for Cole? We haven't seen it since the kiddos were born
    MadameLee wrote: »
    So what happen to the dog Avery got for Cole? We haven't seen it since the kiddos were born

We've seen Phil. He's this dog:
    2Sn1rF8.png
    He's also in this photo:
    bOUg7jl.png

I'm not sure what happened to Avery's original dog though. Assuming Cole still has him because Avery was arrested.

Yes, PhilInTheBlank...aka Phil...the black lab, is still around. He follows the kids around a lot. Biggie spied him! He’s black and sometimes blends into the background. Avery’s huge dog Harley, died a few years ago, before she was arrested. We didn’t see that in the story, He was old. She had him when she moved to Newcrest.

Phil isn't hard to spot. :lol: Aw, at least Harley never had to learn of Avery's affair...
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I hope Cole's Lab Addiction (tm) keeps up throughout life. He can get a chocolate one next to collect them all (though they're more expensive than black and yellow labs, and Avery's income is no more...)
    I’m sure it will! Chocolate Moose next! Lol..
    Does Dannie have a dog? Hmm... if so, she needs to move in with Cole and bring her dog with her so Phil can have a friend :tongue: totally for the dog’s sake, of course. No ulterior shipping motives here, nope... :innocent:

Hmmm. I don’t think she does.....lol...I’m sure you are not alone though in your matchmaking endeavors! :joy:
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »

We've seen Phil. He's this dog:
    2Sn1rF8.png
    He's also in this photo:
    bOUg7jl.png

I'm not sure what happened to Avery's original dog though. Assuming Cole still has him because Avery was arrested.

Yes, PhilInTheBlank...aka Phil...the black lab, is still around. He follows the kids around a lot. Biggie spied him! He’s black and sometimes blends into the background. Avery’s huge dog Harley, died a few years ago, before she was arrested. We didn’t see that in the story, He was old. She had him when she moved to Newcrest.

Phil isn't hard to spot. :lol: Aw, at least Harley never had to learn of Avery's affair...

Poor Harley. When he got old, he was sick all the time...always at the vet. Phil never needs to go. And yes, he was spared the humiliation of Avery’s affair.

• Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I've gotten it all figured out for you...with a backup plan.

Cole realizes that his problem was that Avery was an older woman, so he switches gears and goes for a younger one. As soon as Taylor turns 18, Dannie becomes Cole's mother-in-law.

If you don't like that idea, there are some places where it is legal to be "friendly" with animals. Maybe a moose/human hybrid will help boost the moose population.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Skcaga6 wrote: »

Cole realizes that his problem was that Avery was an older woman, so he switches gears and goes for a younger one. As soon as Taylor turns 18, Dannie becomes Cole's mother-in-law.

If you don't like that idea, there are some places where it is legal to be "friendly" with animals. Maybe a moose/human hybrid will help boost the moose population.

Ewwwww......I have no words @Skcaga6! :scream::scream::scream:
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

That was some Andrea-level child grooming nonsense until we got to animals. I think even he would pass on that, lol. :cold_sweat:

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »

That was some Andrea-level child grooming nonsense until we got to animals. I think even he would pass on that, lol. :cold_sweat:

Now it all makes sense.... still....ewwww!

Ewwwwwwww :anguished::scream:

Right? :scream:

*thinks happy thoughts about the possible brown lab called Moose to block out what Skcaga said*
    Sweet chocolate pudding babies for all then!

Chocolate-Labrador-Retriever.jpg

chocolate-labrador-pool.jpg

And of course this big fat woofer:

0843c0417d1d0464a71c838581c77e15.jpg

outrun / blog / tunglr

*thinks happy thoughts about the possible brown lab called Moose to block out what Skcaga said*

I see a Moose lab in the future! <3

Chocolate Moose for sure... my heart is melting... those babies! <3<3<3

I see a Moose lab in the future! <3

Chocolate Moose for sure... my heart is melting... those babies! <3<3<3

If you name the dog Moose then the Moose population will increase by one in Newcrest (or wherever Cole lives at the time), :joy:
    Yummy Chocolate pudding babs! <3<3<3
    Getting close....

Chapter 2.79 - The Trial Part 2 The Trial finally comes to a close

The jury delivers the verdict

IlFPscC.png
    I love seeing my baby again, but I don’t like seeing her so sad!

Lots of emotions in this one, from everyone! Hoping all will settle down too, and that now that the witch is gone, Cole and the twins can move forward (with Dannie????? Please?????)
    snvAF3B.png

Lots of emotions in this one, from everyone! Hoping all will settle down too, and that now that the witch is gone, Cole and the twins can move forward (with Dannie????? Please?????)
    It was actually hard seeing Dannie sad. She is always fun and smiling. Life just gets you down sometimes. But hopefully now that they are both more or less starting over, maybe she will be smiling again soon. And Cole will too, with or without her.

It was actually hard seeing Dannie sad. She is always fun and smiling. Life just gets you down sometimes. But hopefully now that they are both more or less starting over, maybe she will be smiling again soon. And Cole will too, with or without her.

So you’re saying they might have a...

New Beginning? :sunglasses:
    snvAF3B.png

So you’re saying they might have a...

New Beginning? :sunglasses:

Absolutey! :joy::joy::joy:
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I said it before and I will say it now for the last time. Bye bye Avery I won't miss you!!!

I'm glad Noah went home to Ami, she shouldn't be alone in all this, good thing he was there to support her. :)<3

Oh Dannie what are you hiding from Cole! (I do believe though that Dannie's daughter is Cole's child). Poor Cole no one wants to share their secrets with you. I think it's because your too sweet also a bit needy. I think for right now it's a good thing that both Dannie and Cole go their separate ways, they both need to find themselves before succumbing to each other. <3

Love how in love Ben and Sofia are still so in love after all these years! <3<3
    @haswh wrote: »
    I said it before and I will say it now for the last time. Bye bye Avery I won't miss you!!!

I'm glad Noah went home to Ami, she shouldn't be alone in all this, good thing he was there to support her. :)<3

Oh Dannie what are you hiding from Cole! (I do believe though that Dannie's daughter is Cole's child). Poor Cole no one wants to share their secrets with you. I think it's because your too sweet also a bit needy. I think for right now it's a good thing that both Dannie and Cole go their separate ways, they both need to find themselves before succumbing to each other. <3

Love how in love Ben and Sofia are still so in love after all these years! <3<3
    Everyone is glad to see Avery go. Maybe she can get herself straightened out in prison. Or not...

Ami and Noah...yes. He needed to be there for her. I dread to think that if he hadn’t, she might have withdrawn deeper. She needed his strong shoulders to cry on. <3

You and a few others think Dannie has lied to him...But you are right, he is sweet...but soooo needy! He doesn’t give anyone their space. He tried with Yasmine but just couldn’t help himself. He demands so much from a relationship. Not all of it’s bad. And he’s willing to give as much as he asks...but it’s not always equal. Avery needed sooo much space. He smothered her and made her feel trapped. And she ran away hard. Not saying that’s what caused her to be evil, she was already a conniving planner.... She tried to trap him and she wound up getting caught in her own trap.

He scares them off I’m afraid. :'( But maybe this time it’s best that he and Dannie go their separate ways now.

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Wow. Cole may need Noah's help creating a dating profile since it's not likely any of the ladies Cole was intimate with want anything to do with him.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Wow. Cole may need Noah's help creating a dating profile since it's not likely any of the ladies Cole was intimate with want anything to do with him.

No kidding! He needs to chill for awhile! :D