Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Okay, this is not on topic but how did I get Moose and Reindeer confused? :lol: I just realised what a Moose is...

Anyway, update on Moosee CC for Cole's labrador, you can find a pair of antlers to put on him/her. :)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Okay, this is not on topic but how did I get Moose and Reindeer confused? :lol: I just realised what a Moose is...

Anyway, update on Moosee CC for Cole's labrador, you can find a pair of antlers to put on him/her. :)

Not off topic! You told me we could get some antlers.
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited December 2018
    AudreyFld wrote: »

I'll even link them for you. Scroll down, they're at the bottom. (Also christmas hats for dogs and cats ;) )7

Edit: Was checking Kalino's new cc and found...MOOSE CC!
    AudreyFld wrote: »

I'll even link them for you. Scroll down, they're at the bottom. (Also christmas hats for dogs and cats ;) )7

Edit: Was checking Kalino's new cc and found...MOOSE CC!

That’s is perfect! Lol....
    <3Hey! Happy Christmas Eve Eve! <3

Giving you a little Christmas Chapter.... Chapter 2.80 - New Friend The Twins start school and make a new friend....

The Twins bring home their new friend

0JkRHYv.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    !!!!!!!!! :scream:

(Merry Christmas :heart: And happy pre-cruise hehe also worth celebrating :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Knew it! :D
    amazed-cat-gif.gif
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    !!!!!!!!! :scream:

(Merry Christmas :heart: And happy pre-cruise hehe also worth celebrating :tongue:)

Thank you! <3

Knew it! :D
    amazed-cat-gif.gif
    Ha! Yeppers!
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I knew it!! What happened to the pinky swear Dannie!! :# This is going to be fun to see her explain herself, if she can!

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!! :)
    haswh wrote: »
    I knew it!! What happened to the pinky swear Dannie!! :# This is going to be fun to see her explain herself, if she can!

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!! :)
    Yes...for sure! And Cole is fit to be tied right now....he is so angry and hurt. So you like to see the train wreck! :scream: It’s coming...sadly after Christmas but I HOPE before the new year. In between family and getting ready for my cruise...it’s going to be hard. I think I might be burning some midnight oil this week!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Also....casting call will be coming right after Christmas! :)

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Wow! Cole handled meeting his daughter from Danni he didn't know about well all things considered.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Wow! Cole handled meeting his daughter from Danni he didn't know about well all things considered.

Wait until next chapter! :scream: Coming this weekend! Along with a Casting Call!
    Okay guys... This is NOT the last chapter in Cole’s gen... I know! :o It got waaaay too long so I had to split it. So sorry. There will still be a casting call this weekend along with the second half of the chapter below!

Chapter 2.81 - Explanations Cole confronts Dannie about Taylor’s parentage.

Dannie tearfully explains why she kept the truth from Cole for so many years.

G8gpHui.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Finally someone tells Cole what is going on (though it took long enough).
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Cole had every right to be angry and I'm a bit surprised that they worked things out so fast. :o This does make me happy though! :) Now take it slow Cole and the two of you work things out together. So who is the new heir? Taylor or Reagan? My guess is it has to be Taylor she's the oldest right?
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Cole had every right to be angry and I'm a bit surprised that they worked things out so fast. :o This does make me happy though! :) Now take it slow Cole and the two of you work things out together. So who is the new heir? Taylor or Reagan? My guess is it has to be Taylor she's the oldest right?

Oldest and a blond would spice up the legacy's hair color diversity (or call back to Kaitlin, rip again)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    YAAAAAAS!

My baby :bawling: Fly free, SS Connie!
    snvAF3B.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    seriously Dannie what were you thinking?
    6adMCGP.gif
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Finally someone tells Cole what is going on (though it took long enough).
    Haha! Yes - just 10 years later... :# But at least he knows.
    @haswh wrote: »

He was angry and hurt. But really Dannie was between a rock and a hard place. If she had told him, she would still be accused of being a homewrecker and maybe it would have been worse. But at least he realized it and that he was really behaving badly. They do need to go slow.

As for the new heir....hmm. Good question. And actually we will see what happens with of Cole's children as they grow up. I know right now who I plan to follow, but that could change... :)

Oldest and a blond would spice up the legacy's hair color diversity (or call back to Kaitlin, rip again)

Yes - we do need some diverse hair color! Ben wouldn't have been the same without black hair though. Too bad the twins have dark hair color. Kaitlin! <3
    YAAAAAAS!

My baby :bawling: Fly free, SS Connie!

Haha! We will see if they sail.... not gonna lie.... it's looking good. <3

@MadameLee wrote: »
    seriously Dannie what were you thinking?

She was afraid - of lots of things. Timing was wrong when she wanted to get out and go to him. You do a lot for your kids with good intentions even if it's wrong in the end. But maybe it will finally work out.
    edited December 2018
    :star: The final chapter of Cole’s generation. :star:

Before I get to the chapter....

I want to thank everyone so very much for reading and sticking with me through this journey. <3 I’ve learned so much over the past couple of years. In January it will be two years since I started writing this story beginning with Starting Over in Sims 3. The real Gen 1. My Casting Call thread is open and ready to accept your sims for me to use and abuse with Gen 3. If you read my story you know what I mean! o:) Pop over even if you don’t want to submit a sim to see the teenage versions of the kids and their cousin Will.

Finally. I am headed out on vacation and won’t be back for two weeks. I will have WiFi but only my iPad. So I will definitely be checking in. That said, I won’t have a new chapter for the beginning of Gen 3 posted until the week of January 21st!

Without further ado . . . The last official chapter in Cole’s gen:

Chapter 2.82 - A Day at a Time Dannie and Cole begin their journey to decide whether or not they have a future as friends or a family.

Play dates are the best way to begin

8aEc76O.png
    edited December 2018
    YAY! I’m so excited for the casting call... and obviously for how things turned out at the end of this gen ;):heart: SS Connie 4lyf :bawling:

Congrats on finishing Gen 2! I hope you enjoy your cruise, and that you have a happy new year :heart: I will wait patiently for the start of gen 3!!!!
    snvAF3B.png
    YAY! I’m so excited for the casting call... and obviously for how things turned out at the end of this gen ;):heart: SS Connie 4lyf :bawling:

Congrats on finishing Gen 2! I hope you enjoy your cruise, and that you have a happy new year :heart: I will wait patiently for the start of gen 3!!!!

Thank you! I’m happy with the ending. I love that the pinky swears became their thing even though Noah started it all when he and Cole were kids. Noah would die if he knew! :joy: Ben and Sofia had Tiramisu and Cole and Dannie have pinky promises! <3 I am curious though, as to how much reasearch they will do for her books! I wonder if she ever wrote Head in the Hedges? :joy::joy: Maybe we’ll find out! She is definitely not shy when it comes to sex...

Happy New Year to you too! <3 Thank you for all of your help this last year!