Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited December 2018
    @Skcaga6 wrote: »
    All this talk about your upcoming casting call has me excited about something for the first time in awhile. I have several options for who to send to you. :)
    So glad you are excited! Me too!
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Okay, finally read this. After the week I have had, I really needed something to go right. Thank you for giving me that something. I really did not like that woman.
    I’m sorry you had a tough week. Hugs But glad I gave you something to smile about!
    edited December 2018
    Chapter 2.78| The Trial Part 1. The trial begins as Cole deals with his new reality

Cole temporarily moves in with his parents.

8ZR0vdQ.png

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Despite the unhappy things in this one, it made me sooooo happy :love: And you know why! :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Loved the article on Awful Avery! I'm so glad that Cole is smart enough to have the rest of his little family go to counseling. They all definitely need it after what happened. The court situation is so hard on Cole, I'm glad Dannie is back to help support him. Now to see this little girl of her's. I'm pretty sure even though he did the math that she has to be his! It just makes sense why Dannie won't let Cole's children visit with her.

And where is Spencer??? Probably ran off with some other girl! I wouldn't put it past him.
    Despite the unhappy things in this one, it made me sooooo happy :love: And you know why! :tongue:
    DANNIE is back! <3 And divorced! :p

@haswh wrote: »
    Loved the article on Awful Avery! I'm so glad that Cole is smart enough to have the rest of his little family go to counseling. They all definitely need it after what happened. The court situation is so hard on Cole, I'm glad Dannie is back to help support him. Now to see this little girl of her's. I'm pretty sure even though he did the math that she has to be his! It just makes sense why Dannie won't let Cole's children visit with her.

And where is Spencer??? Probably ran off with some other girl! I wouldn't put it past him.

Awful Avery! Love the alliteration! Sneaky Spencer is still missing....maybe off with some other unsuspecting girl. Or skipped town and left Avery to take the heat.

Yes....Cole knew they needed help. His kids mean the world to him and he will do whatever it takes for them, although he himself was struggling too and most definitely benefitted from the counseling. Being at court and seeing that...it’s hard to know he had no clue....Cluelss Cole....I bet he isn’t so blindly trusting anymore.

He did do the math! Haha! So she couldn’t be his. She’s only trying to protect Taylor from getting her heart broken. Dannie knows Cole would be sweet and tender to her and she would be sad when they leave. :heartbreak: She is beautiful and will be in a chapter down the road. :)
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    My poor precious baby Cole! :'(:'(:'(
    I have to admit, that was really sweet with Dannie... but I don't want Connie to happen yet. Knowing you and your slightly evil focus on reality over romanticism, I just know it'd be a rebound and then poor Cole would get his heart broken again.
    I love this series, and dang you're a great author, and because of that sometimes I hate you so much.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    My poor precious baby Cole! :'(:'(:'(
    I have to admit, that was really sweet with Dannie... but I don't want Connie to happen yet. Knowing you and your slightly evil focus on reality over romanticism, I just know it'd be a rebound and then poor Cole would get his heart broken again.
    I love this series, and dang you're a great author, and because of that sometimes I hate you so much.

You just made my day! <3 Thank you so much for the kind words even if you hate me sometimes! >:) And thank you for reading! It means a lot.

It was sweet, but you are right....too soon!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    Dannie PLEASE stay!! Sorry I'm a Dannie/Cole shipper
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    Dannie PLEASE stay!! Sorry I'm a Dannie/Cole shipper
    Don’t worry, you are not alone... <3
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Am I the only one that wants to know more about the Moose count that is underway in that newspaper article? Also, it seems like Cole/Dannie seems inevitable at this point (especially since all of the other women in the banner are taken/in jail at this point).
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @VanPelt81 I too want to know about the moose! I read that as well as the one on Avery.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    #danniesgotcolesdaughter

The heir...when will she be revealed? >:)>:)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Am I the only one that wants to know more about the Moose count that
    is underway in that newspaper article? Also, it seems like Cole/Dannie seems inevitable at this point (especially since all of the other women in the banner are taken/in jail at this point).
    Those dang Moose! Taking front and center every time! Dannie is the last woman standing? Lol...
    @haswh wrote: »
    @VanPelt81 I too want to know about the moose! I read that as well as the one on Avery.

It’s hard to count them...they keep getting hit by cars....

giphy.gif
    #danniesgotcolesdaughter

The heir...when will she be revealed? >:)>:)>:)

Evil! Soon you will know my plans! There are 3 chapters left before we officially switch to the next gen but there will be a short break before it starts.

Then I’m having a casting call because I’m going on vacation after Christmas for two weeks. I’m gonna have simlit withdrawals! :'(:'(:'(sigh

When the next gen starts there will be one chapter from Cole’s POV. After that we will switch to one of the kids....and really get know them better. But they will be teens by then. Each kid will have different personalities and issues to deal with. And there will be more than one that I follow, but one main one. :smile:
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    haswh wrote: »

Same. #SavetheMoose
    edited December 2018

Same. #SavetheMoose

LOL!
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Same. #SavetheMoose

LOL!

I left my actual comments on the chapter but need to show support for the Moose. Pretty sure they qualify as endangered if those reports are right. xD Okay...I'll stop..

So...good to know Avery didn't try to get custody of the kids. Didn't expect it but she could have tried to spite Cole for having her arrested.
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Same. #SavetheMoose

LOL!

I left my actual comments on the chapter but need to show support for the Moose. Pretty sure they qualify as endangered if those reports are right. xD Okay...I'll stop..

So...good to know Avery didn't try to get custody of the kids. Didn't expect it but she could have tried to spite Cole for having her arrested.

Poor Moose! Those cars need to careful.

I don’t think she would have stood a chance. But she could have just to make his life hard....master manipulator.

Same. #SavetheMoose

LOL!

I don’t think she would have stood a chance. But she could have just to make his life hard....master manipulator.

I now really want to rename my next sim dog to Moose. Original name was Chicken so...

Same. #SavetheMoose

LOL!

I now really want to rename my next sim dog to Moose. Original name was Chicken so...

And then you can get little Moose Antlers and put on it! I wonder if they have Moose CC for dogs! :joy:

Same. #SavetheMoose

LOL!

And then you can get little Moose Antlers and put on it! I wonder if they have Moose CC for dogs! :joy:

Yup. Pretty sure there is moose cc. Try Kalino's tumblr. :)

Same. #SavetheMoose

LOL!

Yup. Pretty sure there is moose cc. Try Kalino's tumblr. :)

Now - I feel like the next doggo for Cole will have to be named that too! Lol...
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    So what happen to the dog Avery got for Cole? We haven't seen it since the kiddos were born
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    So what happen to the dog Avery got for Cole? We haven't seen it since the kiddos were born

We've seen Phil. He's this dog:
    2Sn1rF8.png
    He's also in this photo:
    bOUg7jl.png

I'm not sure what happened to Avery's original dog though. Assuming Cole still has him because Avery was arrested.
    edited December 2018
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »

We've seen Phil. He's this dog:
    2Sn1rF8.png
    He's also in this photo:
    bOUg7jl.png

I'm not sure what happened to Avery's original dog though. Assuming Cole still has him because Avery was arrested.

Yes, PhilInTheBlank...aka Phil...the black lab, is still around. He follows the kids around a lot. @Bugsie2016 spied him! He’s black and sometimes blends into the background. Avery’s huge dog Harley, died a few years ago, before she was arrested. We didn’t see that in the story, He was old. She had him when she moved to Newcrest.
    Post edited by AudreyFld on