Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Ugh....the dance with a jillion sims to dress and put on a lot! Sigh....oh well! It will be fun to see how it goes. This made me laugh. :D Sorry, I know it will be a ton of work for you! But it will be worth it in the end. Right? :)<3
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Enid and Archer have an um interesting history.....that’s all I’ll say for now.

:scream::naughty:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    Ugh....the dance with a jillion sims to dress and put on a lot! Sigh....oh well! It will be fun to see how it goes. This made me laugh. :D Sorry, I know it will be a ton of work for you! But it will be worth it in the end. Right? :)<3

Going in now to tackle it! :)
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 Good luck! :)
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    @CitizenErased14 Good luck! :)
    Okay! All dressed. Screenshots won't happen until Saturday. I am out of town tomorrow and Friday... So no new chapter until at least Sunday and possibly Monday.
    Sneak Peek
    Pete, Rainbow, Archer, Enid and Jerry
    P0HPs98.png

Rosa, Ryan, Reagan, Jason (Ryan's Best Friend) Kenzie (Jason's date)
    KkEYhwD.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Everyone is lookin’ good! :heart: I can’t wait to see what goes down :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    It’s okay guys,

All my Audrey Sims turn into villains, so this one is totally gonna be a good guy... right? :D
    He is, in my books! ;)

That’s because you loooove evil sims.....mwahahaha evil Mal... >:)>:)>:)
    What can I say? Since I freed myself of the chains of rooting exclusively for the good guys, my life has become more interesting and fun!
    >:)

@Maladi777 Eh...I think "Good Guy" "Bad Guy" can be subjective, I prefer the term Protagonist and Antagonist, a "good guy" can then be a "villain" and "the bad guy" then can be the "hero". I am reminded of a poem I wrote many years ago....on line goes something like this,

Good and evil are relative,
    There is no right or wrong
    So take a sip from the devils cup
    and listen to my song
    So very true. And it will be very apparent with Archer at some point...

It’s okay guys,

All my Audrey Sims turn into villains, so this one is totally gonna be a good guy... right? :D
    He is, in my books! ;)

What can I say? Since I freed myself of the chains of rooting exclusively for the good guys, my life has become more interesting and fun!

@Maladi777 Eh...I think "Good Guy" "Bad Guy" can be subjective, I prefer the term Protagonist and Antagonist, a "good guy" can then be a "villain" and "the bad guy" then can be the "hero". I am reminded of a poem I wrote many years ago....on line goes something like this,
    I agree. I actually wrote something similar in a reading circle today. I consider 'Bad Guy' and 'Good Guy' simplifications. I don't like using those terms much either, because the defining lines are never clear and simple. As you say, mostly it's a matter of perspective.
    It is a matter of perspective! No clear lines.

Idk...if you're a selfish a***hole then you're evil in my book. But I guess some people love narcissistic jerks?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    It’s okay guys,

He is, in my books! ;)

Good and evil are relative,
    There is no right or wrong
    So take a sip from the devils cup
    and listen to my song
    So very true. And it will be very apparent with Archer at some point...

It’s okay guys,

He is, in my books! ;)

I agree. I actually wrote something similar in a reading circle today. I consider 'Bad Guy' and 'Good Guy' simplifications. I don't like using those terms much either, because the defining lines are never clear and simple. As you say, mostly it's a matter of perspective.
    It is a matter of perspective! No clear lines.

Idk...if you're a selfish a***hole then you're evil in my book. But I guess some people love narcissistic jerks?

@pammiechick Yeah I can kinda agree with that except I think we are all narcissistic jerks at times...I know I can be, but it is more of an action, sometimes justified more often not, than a personality trait. It's not who I am, rather how I can be under certain circumstances. People who make it who they are is a different matter, who are intentional bullies and like being mean for the sake of being mean.
  • Options

@pammiechick Yeah I can kinda agree with that except I think we are all narcissistic jerks at times...I know I can be, but it is more of an action, sometimes justified more often not, than a personality trait. It's not who I am, rather how I can be under certain circumstances. People who make it who they are is a different matter, who are intentional bullies and like being mean for the sake of being mean.

I totally agree with this. :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited February 2019
    Pete seems like the strange love child of Berto & the Mountain Man from Cole's generation (between the stoner aura and the inadvertently creeping out people connected to Cole). Also, I wonder how son will he will he be asking Reagan to hook him up with her grandfather's legendary crop connection? He definitely seems like the type that would enjoy the Murdock strain.
  • Options
    @pammiechick @Maladi777 @LONESTAR2330 - :o Eating popcorn enjoying the debate! We shall see where Archer winds up!
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Pete seems like the strange love child of Berto & the Mountain Man from Cole's generation (between the stoner aura and the inadvertently creeping out people connected to Cole). Also, I wonder how son will he will he be asking Reagan to hook him up with her grandfather's legendary crop connection? He definitely seems like the type that would enjoy the Murdock strain.
    Ohhh. He could be the spawn of such a union. Poor Pete! He’s a mess. Where’s Ben’s closet weed when you need it?
  • Options
    Sorry for my absence the past few days. RL reared it’s head. Anyway, I’m back home now and hope to have the next chapter no later than Wednesday and Tuesday if I can. In the meantime, I thought I’d share a pic from the next chapter....Ryan looks so handsome talking to Rosa, his date for the fall dance. While his sister, Reagan is in the background looking a little lost....

Gs8b980.png
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Hmm...intriguing pic! Where’s Archer, her date?? :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hmm...intriguing pic! Where’s Archer, her date?? :scream:

Good question....did he show up or not?
  • Options
    Sorry....no chapter today. :'( I am almost done....only a few more screen shots! I promise tomorrow. <3

And this thread is almost to page 100! Wow! :star: Thanks guys!

So here’s another peek since it’s taking me forever......Seems Archer did show....and uh-oh....

f9vjGD3.png

• Options
    I mean Taylor's face is one thing but what is Darnell thinking??

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Rosa and Ryan make a cute little couple :heart: And Taylor... oh my. :joy: She is looking great though!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I mean Taylor's face is one thing but what is Darnell thinking??
    That he figures Archer’s gonna get some?

• Options
    Rosa and Ryan make a cute little couple :heart: And Taylor... oh my. :joy: She is looking great though!

Road and Ryan are cute! Taylor is indeed very pretty, but if looks could kill! Poor Reagan! :o
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I wonder how Pete will spike the punch (and with what substances) when the next chapter gets rolling.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I wonder how Pete will spike the punch (and with what substances) when the next chapter gets rolling.
    Ha....did hack my next chapter? Lol....there just might be some punch spiking!
  • Options
    Okay...finally after a couple of teasers the next chapter is here. Chapter 3.5 - The Dance Reagan hitched a ride with Ryan and Jason and their dates....to meet up with Archer.

Archer finally gets Reagan alone...

zhj11DK.png

• Options
    Moral of the story is be like Ryan and make your makeouts fast. ;)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Archer would make a great and charismatic leader of a cult. Are we sure he's not a part of one?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Well Archer sure is a smooth talker and also has total control over his little ragtag group of friends. Now is that good or bad? I guess we'll find out eventually.

Reagan and Archer are cute together but I still feel he's not the best for her. I fear she won't see that till it's too late. Ryan is a bit protective of his sister as he should be.

Pretty sure Taylor won't breath a word to her parents about Ryan and Reagan being at or not at the dance. She already feels like she is on the outside and that would only make it worse for her. Hope she had a great time there too!

Great job shooting that chapter! It looked wonderful as did everyone in it! <3