Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Moral of the story is be like Ryan and make your makeouts fast. ;)
    Things did go pretty fast! Didn’t get to hang out very long...dang it. :D
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    Archer would make a great and charismatic leader of a cult. Are we sure he's not a part of one?
    Ohhh, he would. With a whole bunch of wives! I don’t think so. At least not yet. :joy::joy:
    @haswh wrote: »
    Well Archer sure is a smooth talker and also has total control over his little ragtag group of friends. Now is that good or bad? I guess we'll find out eventually.

Reagan and Archer are cute together but I still feel he's not the best for her. I fear she won't see that till it's too late. Ryan is a bit protective of his sister as he should be.

Pretty sure Taylor won't breath a word to her parents about Ryan and Reagan being at or not at the dance. She already feels like she is on the outside and that would only make it worse for her. Hope she had a great time there too!

Great job shooting that chapter! It looked wonderful as did everyone in it! <3

He is controlling them. They know he takes care of them I guess...

Reagan and Archer May look cute, but there probably isn’t anything cute about their relationship sadly. Ryan is protective, that’s for sure. I think most brothers might be. Just depends I guess. As for Taylor, I’m sure you’re right, she won’t say anything. And I’m sure she had a good time.

Thanks. <3 It was a lot to shoot and so many different scenes!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Archer would make a great and charismatic leader of a cult. Are we sure he's not a part of one?

Now I'm picturing Archer having a compound for his cult outside of Waco being interrupted by Janet Reno's Dance Party.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Maladi777 wrote: »

Now I'm picturing Archer having a compound for his cult outside of Waco being interrupted by Janet Reno's Dance Party.
    B):joy:
    Chapter 3.6 - Sex Education is posted. Both Ryan and Reagan get a little more “experience”. And Cole gets a telling phone call from Ami.

Reagan asks Archer a question.....

JUp9Aq2.png

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    These teens are growing up way too fast, for them and for me. :# I hope this doesn't end up with both getting into trouble and I don't mean from Cole either!

Archer gets points for holding back from a way too young Reagan. +2 Points

I would hope that Taylor, being the good one, is not doing the same things as her siblings. But maybe that's too much to hope for.

Now waiting for the next chapter to find out if Archer fesses up or not...
    These teens are growing up way too fast, for them and for me. :# I hope this doesn't end up with both getting into trouble and I don't mean from Cole either!

Archer gets points for holding back from a way too young Reagan. +2 Points

I would hope that Taylor, being the good one, is not doing the same things as her siblings. But maybe that's too much to hope for.

Now waiting for the next chapter to find out if Archer fesses up or not...

Yes - they might get into a whole other type of trouble and wish it had been from their Daddy if they aren't careful. Not sure exactly what Taylor is up to at this point! :scream: I'm glad Archer is holding back, but how long can he, especially with a very eager young girl? He should be holding back, he knows he's too old for her. :# We shall find out soon what he chooses to tell her or not....
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Didn't hit me while reading it (though what does?) but maybe Archer is only afraid of the law/Enid's ability to do him a solid like he'll do for her. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Either Archer is a good guy deep down or he’s a very good actor! I want to climb aboard this ship but it’s way too soon! :open_mouth:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Didn't hit me while reading it (though what does?) but maybe Archer is only afraid of the law/Enid's ability to do him a solid like he'll do for her. :p
    He could be... If he's been in trouble before, maybe he's indeed afraid of going back.
    Either Archer is a good guy deep down or he’s a very good actor! I want to climb aboard this ship but it’s way too soon! :open_mouth:
    Is it ever to soon to starting shipping! :joy: At least Reagan asked the question we all want to know! Just hope he tells her.
    Chapter 3.7 - Wall Flower Reagan is feeling insecure about her appearance.

Reagan makes a new friend and learns a bit more about Archer

3S69Z0O.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hmm... I don’t know what to think now. I appreciate seeing Archer in a new light — still a controlling bad-boy, but maybe not as “bad” as we all first thought.

But I’m concerned about Reagan being so focused and dependent on him (even changing herself for him!). That’s the vibe I’ve been getting, anyway.

Of course, it’s totally understandable... not only is she in a very rough emotional state right now (and needs to feel wanted) but she’s also a hormonal teenage girl with her first boyfriend :joy: Both of those are a dangerous combination when it comes to things like making good decisions and not getting overly attached/dependent :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
    Hmm... I don’t know what to think now. I appreciate seeing Archer in a new light — still a controlling bad-boy, but maybe not as “bad” as we all first thought.

But I’m concerned about Reagan being so focused and dependent on him (even changing herself for him!). That’s the vibe I’ve been getting, anyway.

Of course, it’s totally understandable... not only is she in a very rough emotional state right now (and needs to feel wanted) but she’s also a hormonal teenage girl with her first boyfriend :joy: Both of those are a dangerous combination when it comes to things like making good decisions and not getting overly attached/dependent :joy:

Archer is indeed still controlling and not altogether a good guy, but he does care about his friends. :/ And I hope he cares about Reagan too. She is a total mess right now trying to appear grown up for Archer. She is way too dependent on him and making terrible decisions. I’m glad she had Enid to talk to but then, Enid is a part of Archers crew and she cares about him too. And she knows he may actually have feelings for Reagan.

New chapter tomorrow....we shall see if Archer likes the change.....
    It's good that Reagan is making friends with Enid. I wonder is she has actually made friends with the rest of Archer's crew?
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    It's good that Reagan is making friends with Enid. I wonder is she has actually made friends with the rest of Archer's crew?
    She’s may try. But it’s not easy. They may be a bit jealous of her distracting him. And she really can’t relate to them very well.

Okay...her you go. Chapter 3.8 - Different Reagan goes home to face the music....

Archer sees her for the first time

Isk1PTT.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'm in love with Archer.

Don't ruin it and make him BAD!!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I'm in love with Archer.

Don't ruin it and make him BAD!!!!
    He’s not all bad...he cares a lot for Reagan.... <3
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I feel bad that Reagan thinks she has to change for Archer to really like her. :/ Her hair does look good though! :) Enid is being a good friend and I'm glad she told Reagan the truth about why Archer went to juvie. I'm afraid for Reagan's self esteem it seems to not be getting better and in fact might be getting worse. :#

Oh no they did it!! :o Reagan didn't feel better about anything so that didn't help it only hurt her. I like how Archer handles it in the end although he should know better and not done it at all. Reagan is just too young! If Cole finds out he'll send Archer away for good. No one will win in the end then. :|
    edited February 2019
    I feel bad that Reagan thinks she has to change for Archer to really like her. :/ Her hair does look good though! :) Enid is being a good friend and I'm glad she told Reagan the truth about why Archer went to juvie. I'm afraid for Reagan's self esteem it seems to not be getting better and in fact might be getting worse. :#

Oh no they did it!! :o Reagan didn't feel better about anything so that didn't help it only hurt her. I like how Archer handles it in the end although he should know better and not done it at all. Reagan is just too young! If Cole finds out he'll send Archer away for good. No one will win in the end then. :|

It’s too bad she felt she needed to change. Her self esteem is indeed very low. She’s desperate to make him not think of her as a kid. Enid was a good friend. Almost like the big sister she feels like she no longer has. :/

Yes, they did. :o And it didn’t make Reagan feel any better about herself and maybe worse. Archer tried to tell her he was sorry because he knew he messed up, but she misunderstood his apology. If/when Cole finds out the brown stuff most assuredly will fly! Guaranteed. Poor Reagan. Lose/lose. :'(
    Reagan definitely has some self esteem issues. Perhaps she needs to be put into a self esteem class like a certain cynic in coke bottle glasses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf01tSJ41VQ
    Lol... @VanPelt81 .... She does have serious self esteem issues. :#
    My next chapter is coming in the morning.....US time zones... In the mean time a little sneak peek. Ryan got into a little ruckus...
    FKskhlF.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Dang Rosa, what did you do? :p:cold_sweat:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    At least he’ll be able to bond with his father about getting messed up by a much stronger guy (assuming it was Archer that give Ryan his makeover) :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Dang Rosa, what did you do? :p:cold_sweat:
    Maybe he was ogling someone else!
    At least he’ll be able to bond with his father about getting messed up by a much stronger guy (assuming it was Archer that give Ryan his makeover) :D

No kidding! :joy::joy: Could be Archer or maybe Rosa! Tomorrow! >:)