Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Well...
    Can't say that I'm surprised, and if I'm perfectly honest, I'm a little bit relieved. Time to move on Cole, just work until the pain stops and then find someone else that can mend the broken bits to your heart.

Hah! I assumed folks might feel that way.
    Lets hope he learns and isn’t too broken to make good choices....dun dun dun.....
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Can you hear me over here growling at you?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Can you hear me over here growling at you?

:o Loud and clear! :#

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited October 2018
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Well...
    Can't say that I'm surprised, and if I'm perfectly honest, I'm a little bit relieved. Time to move on Cole, just work until the pain stops and then find someone else that can mend the broken bits to your heart.

Lets hope he learns and isn’t too broken to make good choices....dun dun dun.....

Also...
    It’s worth noting that I don’t dislike Yasmine, I actually really like her and was shipping them for a moment - but I don’t like this version of Yasmine - if she was to go away and sort herself out, and then come back into the picture, healed and ready to talk/grow up, I would be okay with that.

Still, it looks like she’s got a LONG way to go if that is going to happen. Everything is on her, she needs to be the one that makes the move.

And if it happens, Cole may have moved on by then. I truly think that she missed her chance for her happy ending, all because she couldn’t say a few simple words.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Well...

Also...
    It’s worth noting that I don’t dislike Yasmine, I actually really like her and was shipping them for a moment - but I don’t like this version of Yasmine - if she was to go away and sort herself out, and then come back into the picture, healed and ready to talk/grow up, I would be okay with that.

Still, it looks like she’s got a LONG way to go if that is going to happen. Everything is on her, she needs to be the one that makes the move.

And if it happens, Cole may have moved on by then. I truly think that she missed her chance for her happy ending, all because she couldn’t say a few simple words.
    I 100% agree!
    Yasmine is very likeable. And doesn’t have a hard heart. It’s just broken into too many pieces. He sense of self worth is riding on success in her field of work, not in relationships. If Cole knew, he would have given up the clinic in a heartbeat. He would have probably done anything he needed to get her the help she so desperately needs. Sigh
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well my sweet Nicky is now forever lost to, icky, Mickey, I hope she is happy. I never liked Laney and Dannie well I too busy shipping Nicky with Cole. Then you made me love Yasmine and just ripped my heart out. >:) I don't care for Avery so much so I have moved to the island to just sit and drink fruity drinks and hope that Cole is happy in the end. *sigh*

Sidenote: You would think I would learn to stay on this island but alas I keep getting pulled inland. :/
    Side, sidenote: It's your fabulous writing that keeps doing this to me! <3
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    haswh wrote: »
    Well my sweet Nicky is now forever lost to, icky, Mickey, I hope she is happy. I never liked Laney and Dannie well I too busy shipping Nicky with Cole. Then you made me love Yasmine and just ripped my heart out. >:) I don't care for Avery so much so I have moved to the island to just sit and drink fruity drinks and hope that Cole is happy in the end. *sigh*

Sidenote: You would think I would learn to stay on this island but alas I keep getting pulled inland. :/

Nicky is super sweet! <3 But she seems very happy with icky Mickey! :joy: Dannie is married and Laney is with the French guy. You will see more of them all in the very next back to back reunion chapters on Saturday and Sunday!

I’m sorry I ripped your heart out! I think everyone has a soft spot for Yas, but she was simply too broken. Hopefully she will find Phoenix in the future and by then he will have learned those journals aren’t all they are cracked up to be! And you aren’t alone in your feelings for Avery...however @Munterbacon make take offense!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I love doing this and it’s good to know others enjoy it as well! <3 So I hope to be able to pull you off that island again pretty soon! o:)
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    edited October 2018
    Well that was an awful thing to do at his friends' wedding! And poor Cole apologising to her for what? I doubt that Yasmine would ever change, because she should know what kind of man Cole is by now, a good and trustworthy one. Oh dear Yasmine, it is your loss not his.
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Well that was an awful thing to do at his friends' wedding! And poor Cole apologising to her for what? I doubt that Yasmine would ever change, because she should know what kind of man Cole is by now, a good and trustworthy one. Oh dear Yasmine, it is your loss not his.
    Sorta bad to make a scene at a wedding... Huge faux pas! Cole felt bad for losing his temper and saying hurtful things. And she, for sure, did lose out on a good one. :'(
  • Options
    LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    haswh wrote: »

Sorry I took Nicky away from Cole. That was not really my intention but I got them together and they sort of started writing themselves. We didn't know much about Nicky when I took her over and I loved writing her ALOT. So much so you will likely see a version of her in my new series I am working on right now. (A reboot of The Hourglass with some new twists)

@AudreyFld Thanks so much for giving Mickey and Nicky their wedding. I so wanted to continue that story but after everyone got out of The Outift I didn't know what to do with anyone lol.
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @LONESTAR2330 I certainly didn't mean any offence to you. If I had never met Nicky in @AudreyFld's story I probably would have loved her with Mickey in your story. :)
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »

Sorry I took Nicky away from Cole. That was not really my intention but I got them together and they sort of started writing themselves. We didn't know much about Nicky when I took her over and I loved writing her ALOT. So much so you will likely see a version of her in my new series I am working on right now. (A reboot of The Hourglass with some new twists)

@AudreyFld Thanks so much for giving Mickey and Nicky their wedding. I so wanted to continue that story but after everyone got out of The Outift I didn't know what to do with anyone lol.

It was fun doing the collaboration with you. Thanks for suggesting it. :) Mickey and Nicky clicked and they had a very nice wedding in spite of the scene that almost happened. Happy to continue there story a bit in the background of my story. :). We will see them some more.
  • Options
    @LONESTAR2330 I certainly didn't mean any offence to you. If I had never met Nicky in @AudreyFld's story I probably would have loved her with Mickey in your story. :)

I’m glad I made you fall in love with her. I did too! <3 In fact I fell in love with all the girls so far! And guys too! <3
  • Options
    LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member

It was fun doing the collaboration with you. Thanks for suggesting it. :) Mickey and Nicky clicked and they had a very nice wedding in spite of the scene that almost happened. Happy to continue there story a bit in the background of my story. :). We will see them some more.

Awesome. A version of Mickey and Nicky both will pop up in my new series but they will be different. Especially Mickey who I will say now is not Garret's son in this but rather his brother. And Nicky is part of a a different family connected to a new character I created for this new series.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Awesome. A version of Mickey and Nicky both will pop up in my new series but they will be different. Especially Mickey who I will say now is not Garret's son in this but rather his brother. And Nicky is part of a a different family connected to a new character I created for this new series.

That will be nice! Looking forward to it. And, my M&N couple will have a little surprise for us on Saturday! ;)
  • Options
    Here is a sneak preview of some of Saturday's Chapter!

4Zvl4or.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Looks like the highschool reunion!!! (No Yaz :bawling: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Looks like the highschool reunion!!! (No Yaz :bawling: )
    It is a high school reunion! The Locker Rat crew! lol

Sorry about no Yaz... :bawling:
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited October 2018
    What a messed up chapter, what a messed up situation. Poor Cole. Better get the bathrobe and the milk ready.

Ask Yasmine if keeping journals and scarpbooks work..... :o

She will likely get defensive and make excuses on why she can't commit.
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    What a messed up chapter, what a messed up situation. Poor Cole. Better get the bathrobe and the milk ready.

Ask Yasmine if keeping journals and scarpbooks work..... :o

She will likely get defensive and make excuses on why she can't commit.

The bathrobe and milk....I don’t think he’s gonna wallow too long... And once you start with the excuses it’s hard to stop.. it’s addictive. Lol
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Howdy Ya’ll....here is the first of the two back to back class reunion chapters....Chapter 2.59 - Class Reunion Part One See the old gang and what they are all doing these days.

Noah and Cole decide to go th the reunion together since neither one is currently dating anyone.

eKsYsZf.png
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    Aww! I'm shipping them :D they look too cute together!
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Noah and Cole going as each other's date, priceless! :lol: I gave up on Dannie and Cole being a thing a long time ago but...I might start hoping again, I've always thought they would make a great couple. I'm sensing that life with Ryker isn't the fairy tale everyone believes it to be. Looking forward to part two. :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    Aww! I'm shipping them :D they look too cute together!

Haha! They do make a cute couple. <3 But, Cole’s not having any of it....Noah is so comfortable in his skin that he was having fun with it though.
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    Noah and Cole going as each other's date, priceless! :lol: I gave up on Dannie and Cole being a thing a long time ago but...I might start hoping again, I've always thought they would make a great couple. I'm sensing that life with Ryker isn't the fairy tale everyone believes it to be. Looking forward to part two. :wink:

I couldn’t resist putting them together as a date! Like I said, Noah was having a blast with it and Cole just grudgingly went along. So, Dannie and Cole shipping is making a comeback.... I think life with Ryker may not be all it’s cracked up to be. I can promise drama tomorrow. >:)

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    And my Wordpress app is playing up again, consider this comment a LIKE until I can get it working again :D

Cole did the right thing with suggesting therapy for Yasmine, will she do anything with it? Nah, I don't think so, she's set in her opinions of herself and while she thinks like that, she'll never set foot inside a shrink's office at all... Unless someone like Blake went with her, but she'd have to open up to her first, which I still don't think will happen.

It was nice to catch up with the old crew, Cole did well when he saw Laney and made Marco feel welcome which was cool of him. Dannie looked pretty grumpy at the bar, did she perhaps get stood up by Ryker or is there trouble in paradise? :smirk:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)