Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    @AudreyFld I was just commenting on the other's person's post since in UK=Pants means Underwear so the other person *might* have gotten confused.
    True! I totally forgot about that! lol.... Pants vs underwear :D
    I knew you were referring to their post, but missed that nuance! :joy:

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @AudreyFld I was just commenting on the other's person's post since in UK=Pants means Underwear so the other person *might* have gotten confused.

I only happen to know since on Not Always Right website (Learning category), there's a story about an American teaching teaching in the UK and it's the winter time(?) and something happened and the kids' trousers get wet. The teacher told them to take off their pants.. and when she returns she found half-dressed children. Then she remembered about the difference.
    6adMCGP.gif

I only happen to know since on Not Always Right website (Learning category), there's a story about an American teaching teaching in the UK and it's the winter time(?) and something happened and the kids' trousers get wet. The teacher told them to take off their pants.. and when she returns she found half-dressed children. Then she remembered about the difference.

That's a great story! :joy::joy:
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member

Also the F word you use for backside means something completely different here in Scotland lol and I'll leave that there tee hee! :D
    pa5RIHV.jpg

@LJFoxie wrote: »

Also the F word you use for backside means something completely different here in Scotland lol and I'll leave that there tee hee! :D

I had to use Google to help me with that one - and oh my! :o:joy:

New Chapter today! Chapter 3.63 - In A Rut - Ryan examines how his life is going.

Trying to make it work

LMGWZcF.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Aw, Ryan, it's ok to do stuff at your pace; don't compare yourself to the other kids!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Aw, Ryan, it's ok to do stuff at your pace; don't compare yourself to the other kids!

I know! He just can’t help himself. Hot mess that he is...

Poor Ryan, I do feel for him. Seeing his sisters so happy must make him wonder if he's stuck in a rut, but he will get there. And it's nice to see him and Cole bonding, and for both the twins to now realise that after everything he went through with their mother his subsequent actions were in their best interests.
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ryan! Yay! He's going forward with his life. Good for him!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Nice to hear how happy Reagan and Taylor are! :) Now Ryan on the other hand is not happy in both his relationship with Rosa and in his life direction. Hopefully this little talk with his Dad will get him moving in the right direction! Not sure if Rosa will be in his life though. Seems they are going in different directions right now. :/ Maybe Ryan will meet someone new or maybe he will turn this with Rosa around. 🤷‍♀️
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited October 2019
    I’m hoping things start getting better for poor Ryan soon! And hopefully there’s still hope for him and Rosa! :(

I have a bad feeling though... Reagan had her turn. Does this mean it’s Ryan’s now?? 😬😱
    snvAF3B.png
    Poor Ryan, I do feel for him. Seeing his sisters so happy must make him wonder if he's stuck in a rut, but he will get there. And it's nice to see him and Cole bonding, and for both the twins to now realise that after everything he went through with their mother his subsequent actions were in their best interests.
    He finally had a minute to breathe and reflect and he didn’t like what he saw. Especially in comparison to his sisters. And some bonding time with his Cole was so nice. At least he seems determined to make positive changes. <3

Ryan! Yay! He's going forward with his life. Good for him!
    Yes! Instead of just waiting for stuff to happen, he’s going to take control. That’s huge.

@haswh wrote: »
    Nice to hear how happy Reagan and Taylor are! :) Now Ryan on the other hand is not happy in both his relationship with Rosa and in his life direction. Hopefully this little talk with his Dad will get him moving in the right direction! Not sure if Rosa will be in his life though. Seems they are going in different directions right now. :/ Maybe Ryan will meet someone new or maybe he will turn this with Rosa around. 🤷‍♀️
    The girls are in super good places right now! Ryan, not so much. I hope his heart to heart with Cole helped. I think it did. He plans to make changes with the intent of keeping her in his life. But because they are on such different paths, it’s going to be rough. Maybe they can turn it around. I don’t think it’s too late.

I’m hoping things start getting better for poor Ryan soon! And hopefully there’s still hope for him and Rosa! :(

I have a bad feeling though... Reagan had her turn. Does this mean it’s Ryan’s now?? 😬😱
    Hmmmm. Is it Ryan’s turn? He did have that knee injury in college that ruined his basketball career. So maybe he can turn things around and they can get back to a good place. o:)

Chapter 3.64 - Try Harder - Ryan continues to try to fix his relationship with Rosa

Ryan gets an unwelcome and unexpected text

DEq85CL.png
    Uh-oh! Ryan is kidding himself, he does give a 🐸🐸🐸🐸! I may be wrong but I get the feeling this is something he wants, sub-consciously of course, but he wants it nonetheless. I think the whole Rosa situation is what's making him so scared, and the fact that he has trust issues as far as that individual is concerned.

Off topic, but your screenshots are amazing, always are! You must have a really really good graphics card. I'm jealous lol! o:)
    pa5RIHV.jpg

That is one smexy toothbrush holder you have there Ryan ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Uh-oh! Ryan is kidding himself, he does give a plum! I may be wrong but I get the feeling this is something he wants, sub-consciously of course, but he wants it nonetheless. I think the whole Rosa situation is what's making him so scared, and the fact that he has trust issues as far as that individual is concerned.

Off topic, but your screenshots are amazing, always are! You must have a really really good graphics card. I'm jealous lol! o:)

You are so right. He does care. He just wishes he didn’t. :# Rosa is absolutely uppermost in his mind. He doesn’t want to lose her and knows this will not set well, and she’ll likely leave him. :heartbreak:

And thank you so much! <3 I’m glad you like the screenshots! I wonder if anyone really notices! Lol.. it’s a decent card. And I actually size them down a little before posting so they won’t take too long to load.

A half naked guy is standing there and Froot notices the toothbrush holder! (It’s probably Rosa’s) :joy:

That cover shot! 😍
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    That cover shot! 😍

Yummy! :heart::love::heart:
    That cover shot! 😍

Omg...he got the best of both parents! ❤️❤️❤️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    That cover shot! 😍

Omg...he got the best of both parents! ❤️❤️❤️

He sooo did. :love:
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited October 2019
    Oh my Ryan's life is one big mess right now! :# This news will not go over well with Rosa and things are just not good anyway for them. This could be the breaking point. Poor Ryan! :'(
    @WagonFruit is right the toothbrush holder is awesome! :joy:
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »

It probably matches his speedo.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    WagonFruit wrote: »

It probably matches his speedo.

I wonder if it's a thong speedo O..O
    FzWOQ8X.jpg