Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hey! Waves at everyone

A Saturday Chapter you ask? Yes....because I’m going on vacation. I am leaving for Cabo tomorrow morning for a week.

WbEcZrq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

After laying on the beach and drinking fruity drinks for a week, I am going to my mom’s for several days. I will be sans computer the whole time. :'(:'(:'( But....I will have my tablet so will be checking in and will hopefully be able to keep up with everyone else’s story. <3:)

Sooooo. My goal is to have my next chapter in between Cabo and visiting my mom which will be a week from Tuesday and then be back to my regular schedule of at least two per week if not more. I plan to write, write, write while I’m without my game so withdrawals are minimized. :joy: So....below is today’s chapter...

Chapter 2.43 - Important Cole starts hanging out with Dad to learn the family business.

Cole and Dad bonding time

08-17-18_8-57-20c2a0pm.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Cole learning about his Fathers business is a great thing both for Cole and Ben. They will have some manly bonding time and Ben can teach Cole a thing or two in the process.

I think, no I know Yasmine has feelings for Coleyyy! Just the way she said his name tells it all! Doesn't matter she was drinking although I'm sure that helped. True feeling tend to come out when drinking.

Then there is Avery and the "not-a-date" dinner. This will get interesting. How on earth will Cole fix things with Yasmine when he's distracted with Avery's curves!?

Great chapter and have a wonderful vacation!! <3<3
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Hmm... "not-a-date" huh? I'm just waiting for this convo:

"Where's Noah and Lindsey?"

"Oh, something came up and they couldn't make it, so I guess it's just you and me and this Tiramisu I made."
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    Cole learning about his Fathers business is a great thing both for Cole and Ben. They will have some manly bonding time and Ben can teach Cole a thing or two in the process.

I think, no I know Yasmine has feelings for Coleyyy! Just the way she said his name tells it all! Doesn't matter she was drinking although I'm sure that helped. True feeling tend to come out when drinking.

Then there is Avery and the "not-a-date" dinner. This will get interesting. How on earth will Cole fix things with Yasmine when he's distracted with Avery's curves!?

Great chapter and have a wonderful vacation!! <3<3
    I agree that Cole learning about the family business is a good move and important. It will also bring him and Ben closer. I feel like they had sorta drifted apart as he got older.

Yasmine loves Coley, Yasmine loves Coley! :joy::joy: You might be right, but Yasmine doesn’t want to love Coley.

And Aver and the “not-a-date” date....lol... He did enjoy watching her....but who wouldn’t? She is quite curvy. :* As long as he keeps his hands to himself, they should be just fine.

Thanks! Excited about 🐸🐸🐸🐸 but worried about sims withdrawal! Guess I’ll have to consume many fruity adult beverages to counter my withdrawal and watch gorgeous sunsets! Cabo has the best!
    Hmm... "not-a-date" huh? I'm just waiting for this convo:

"Where's Noah and Lindsey?"

"Oh, something came up and they couldn't make it, so I guess it's just you and me and this Tiramisu I made."

Haha! I wonder if she knows what Tiramisu really is? What? You don’t want Tiramisu? But I thought everybody loves Tiramisu!
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    I get the feeling that Yasmine doesn't feel worthy of Cole, she's crazy about him though that's for sure, but I think she may have self esteem issues and low self worth. The someone who hurt her in the past really did a number on her, maybe Cole is the very one to put all her broken pieces back together, or it could all go very wrong...which would be a shame. Ohhhhhhh Dannie???? :lol:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2018
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    I get the feeling that Yasmine doesn't feel worthy of Cole, she's crazy about him though that's for sure, but I think she may have self esteem issues and low self worth. The someone who hurt her in the past really did a number on her, maybe Cole is the very one to put all her broken pieces back together, or it could all go very wrong...which would be a shame. Ohhhhhhh Dannie???? :lol:

You may be onto something. Not worthy or not trusting....something. He would be willing to try I bet, if she ever opens up to him. Right now she is in fight or flight mode. We will find out, even if Cole doesn’t.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Cole has a sad at the end of this chapter. Also, who is Jay and how will Cole react to Jay? Maybe Cole should have Mickey teach him to fight just in case Cole meets Jay and Jay is a smarmy jerk.
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Cole has a sad at the end of this chapter. Also, who is Jay and how will Cole react to Jay? Maybe Cole should have Mickey teach him to fight just in case Cole meets Jay and Jay is a smarmy jerk.
    Ha! Jay might be a smarmy jerk. Lol... he does have a sad end of chapter....sorry we don’t get to see his not-a-date date with Avery or his eventual not-drunk conversation with Yasmine for more than a week. Taking off for Cabo. Bye ya’ll!
  • Options
    Hola from Cabo!

I’ll be back in town on Sunday and hope to get a longish chapter out on Tuesday. I know you guys want to see the not-a-date date! And a bit of Noah too! <3

In the mean time, I thought I’d share my view with you!

d61pNS9.jpg

• Options
    Stunning view! :o Looking forward to Tuesday! :)
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »

It’s been a great week! The views are amazing. And the sun is hot! But the water and the people are awesome! And the drinks are too! I’ve seen a few ships sailing by too! Wonder whose they are! :joy::smirk::tongue:
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

It’s been a great week! The views are amazing. And the sun is hot! But the water and the people are awesome! And the drinks are too! I’ve seen a few ships sailing by too! Wonder whose they are! :joy::smirk::tongue:

Just don't board Aunt Connie. Have yourself a pina colada (or several) for me. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @AudreyFld if they weren’t sinking, it couldn’t have been any involving Cole! :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @AudreyFld if they weren’t sinking, it couldn’t have been any involving Cole! :joy:

One of them was sailing, but they were bailing water fast. Sorry - too far away to read the name. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Just don't board Aunt Connie. Have yourself a pina colada (or several) for me. :)

Haha! Staying away from Aunt Connie! And I’ve had Pina Coladas for everyone! :joy:
  • Options
    Hola! B) I am back from Cabo with a tan and a Chapter....and it’s long and picture heavy. B)

Chapter 2.43 - Friend Cole has his not-a-date and finally yells talks to Yasmine about her drunk phone call. Plus has some more father son time.

Oops! Avery overhears his not-so-pleasant phone convo

08-27-18_9-35-40c2a0pm1.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    SHE'S BACK FROM VACAY <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    SHE'S BACK FROM VACAY <3

Yes! And cried all the way home! :'( Now I gotta go to my mom’s for a few days. More sims withdrawal. So the next update will likely be Saturday or Sunday and then I should be back to my normal schedule...
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    I like Avery, maybe I'll jump off ship Connie. :wink: Cole and Ben bonding is adorable, and hilarious that his sneaky moments with Laney were not so sneaky after all. :lol: I'm very conflicted over Yasmine though, if she would just let go and allow Cole to take care of her they could make a lovely little twosome! :blush: Glad you had a nice break, it's good to get away! :smile:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    I understand the crying at going home from a wonderful relaxing vacation! Been there done that! Not just get through the rest of the week. Love on your Mama and enjoy that too. I am in the same position as you with NO SIMS! :scream: New computer and EA not cooperation with the expansion packs ect. Soon enough real life will smack us ion the face again.
  • Options
    <3
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    I like Avery, maybe I'll jump off ship Connie. :wink: Cole and Ben bonding is adorable, and hilarious that his sneaky moments with Laney were not so sneaky after all. :lol: I'm very conflicted over Yasmine though, if she would just let go and allow Cole to take care of her they could make a lovely little twosome! :blush: Glad you had a nice break, it's good to get away! :smile:

Ship jumping huh? Maybe we should line them all up so you can more easily jump from one to the other. :joy: I had fun with the father-son bonding. Ben has come so far thanks to Sofia and Cole and even Leroy trusting in him. <3 So proud of him.

You are right about Yasmine...if she will just trust that Cole won’t hurt her and open up, they could be really sweet. We will see if he has had enough or if he’s gonna double down on Yasmine and try to win her over.

I did have a good time. :) Thanks. But I was ready to get home, just to go off again today for a few more days. :#
  • Options
    I understand the crying at going home from a wonderful relaxing vacation! Been there done that! Not just get through the rest of the week. Love on your Mama and enjoy that too. I am in the same position as you with NO SIMS! :scream: New computer and EA not cooperation with the expansion packs ect. Soon enough real life will smack us ion the face again.

I know! Ugh. Sims withdrawal...that was the hardest part! :scream: Lol... I will be seeing Mamma today. She sounded really good when I talked to her yesterday. <3
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    So, Audrey, you're on page 69.
    I'm just sayin'.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    So, Audrey, you're on page 69.
    I'm just sayin'.
    More reason for Nole to be a thing?
  • Options
    So after my comment I edited it and then did something that made every thing for my loooong comment disappear! So here I go again of what I remember from it. Grrr! I am now naming my new computer MPN! (My Personal Nightmare). For sooooo many reasons! Here's hoping I can adjust, someday soon.

I really enjoyed this chapter. Getting to see Noah and Ben! Also hearing about Leroy's health. Glad he's okay. I'm not too happy about Noah's hair but like you said it will grow back when the new girl realizes he's not made of money.

So there are/were cameras at the park. Good to hear that Ben and Sofia didn't actually watch. I'm sure Cole is still mortified!