March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Sam's co-star looks like he could play Barry Gibb in a BeeGees biopic.
    Also had to cringe at Samantha dealing with a drunk Walker over the phone and her mother in person at the same time.
    Sam was definitely put to the test between Barry Gibb, her mother, the party where they were all drinking and then drunk Walker. I was proud of her.

Oh my gosh! He totally could! 😂. I didn’t even think of it until you said it.
    they both look gorgeous. And I'm glad Sam's confidence finally kicks in :D

Thanks. They were gorgeous. And Sam is trying really hard and growing a backbone. So proud of her.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    What can I say that hasn't already been said. I do agree with what MonaSolstraale said though wholeheartedly!
    Fabulous chapter and I'm waiting for more already! <3

PS. I think if Sam and Walker do get together they would be good for each other and they would even things out between the two of them. I'm glad that Sam is standing up for herself too!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Standing o for Sam finally realizing she can take control of her life. And I hope she keeps this up! 🙌👏👏👏
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @haswh wrote: »
    What can I say that hasn't already been said. I do agree with what MonaSolstraale said though wholeheartedly!
    Fabulous chapter and I'm waiting for more already! <3

PS. I think if Sam and Walker do get together they would be good for each other and they would even things out between the two of them. I'm glad that Sam is standing up for herself too!

So glad you enjoyed it. Sam and Walker seem to be good for each other. He’s arrogant and she’s gives and apologizes. She can learn to stand up for herself and he can learn to more forgiving ... win win! ❤️
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Here we go ... a new chapter moving things forward ... a little. 😬.

Chapter 4.63 Watch Party - Sam’s first episode airs along with her hunky new co-star ... 👀

Posing for promo pics

HoFHXPC.png

We know that I am a big Walker fan, but now I am torn ... that new co-star is serious arm candy for Sam. LOL
    Lovely chapter. Enjoyed seeing Sam coming into her own at long last.
    @CameronLineage - You're right. He is serious arm candy and will no doubt be competition for Walker, especially since he's right there and accessible. 🤷‍♀️ Next chapter coming on Sunday!!!!
    Standing o for Sam finally realizing she can take control of her life. And I hope she keeps this up! 🙌👏👏👏

Yes! Although, it will be harder than it looks. But she is determined. Let's hope she can keep it up - she's will no doubt be faced with challenges. 💔
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    edited March 2021
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Yes! Although, it will be harder than it looks. But she is determined. Let's hope she can keep it up - she's will no doubt be faced with challenges. 💔

Can't wait!

I'm actually excited about the next one. Glad you are too!
    Well, my Sunday turned into Tuesday afternoon. 😬 Sorry about that. I hate when RL sends you a curve ball. ⚾️ Anyway, the good news is I have two chapters ready to go. 👍 Here’s the first: Chapter 4.64 - I’m Strong .... You can guess who this is about. Samantha is still trying to reclaim her life and settle into a new normal in Del Sol Valley.

Walker and Sam talk after the party

xsxn7t7.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Walker you Plum!!! This was the worst thing you did since throwing your Grandpa Chip's war medals off a bridge. Walker is definitely being a Murdick today. Also laughing at Drake bragging about "Mr. The Rotten" grooming all of these actors that were Samantha's Exes.
    Walker you Plum!!! This was the worst thing you did since throwing your Grandpa Chip's war medals off a bridge. Walker is definitely being a Murdick today. Also laughing at Drake bragging about "Mr. The Rotten" grooming all of these actors that were Samantha's Exes.

Walker’s been infected by the Murdick syndrome! 😬😬😬. Poor Sam having to hear about her Exes and how great Ragnar is. Such a mess.
    Well now
    I think that Walker is a bit insecure just like Sam is. Too bad he hung up when he did. :/
    Mari needs to back off! I'm happy to see Sam stand up to her!
    Loving all the drama! <3
    Well now
    I think that Walker is a bit insecure just like Sam is. Too bad he hung up when he did. :/
    Mari needs to back off! I'm happy to see Sam stand up to her!
    Loving all the drama! <3

Ha! Glad you’re enjoying the drama! Lol.
    Too bad he hung up too quickly is right. 😔 Sam would’ve made him very happy. Instead he’s now very sad. And they were both insecure, both expecting to be rejected.

Mari is her usual awful self. I think she loves Sam, but she treats her as a possession not as a person. Mari is definitely power driven. In my head I think she’s afraid if she doesn’t have Sam on a leash, that Ragnar may dump her. Although right now, he treats her like the queen she thinks she is and she fears losing that status. So yeah, Sam standing up to her is totally freaking her out and it brings up the passive aggressive nastiness in her.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @VanPelt81 please remember to use the spoiler next time.
    6adMCGP.gif
    I loved this chapter!
    Drake was being soooo creepy. But I know it's just him being Drake. SUPER overconfident to a fault. Like WHYYYYY aren't you groveling at my feet, Ms. Murdock??? Smh...

Love how she's growing into a strong woman. YOU GO GIRL!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited March 2021
    I loved this chapter!
    Drake was being soooo creepy. But I know it's just him being Drake. SUPER overconfident to a fault. Like WHYYYYY aren't you groveling at my feet, Ms. Murdock??? Smh...

Love how she's growing into a strong woman. YOU GO GIRL!

Thanks.
    So creepy! Lol. It’s totally him. But yes, she’s growing although her growing pains have been rough ones. I’m proud of her determination.
    A new chapter! Chapter 4.65 - Too Late - Everyone pitches in to repaint Tyler's house.

Walker gives Tyler some words of wisdom as they bond over painting

jHtl7ew.png

So nice to see everyone! Tyler's place looks fantastic! Loved this chapter! <3
    So nice to see everyone! Tyler's place looks fantastic! Loved this chapter! <3

Thanks. An anticlimactic chapter! But pushing things forward...
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Glad to see Walker give good advice to Tyler, advice Walker should use himself regarding Sam. Also got a good laugh from Paige's "Helping"
    MadameLee wrote: »

Sorry. My Bad. :s
    Glad to see Walker give good advice to Tyler, advice Walker should use himself regarding Sam. Also got a good laugh from Paige's "Helping"
    MadameLee wrote: »

Sorry. My Bad. :s

Now worries.
    Walker should definitely heed his own advice as soon as he gets over his hurt pride. Paige helped a lot! On her iPad the whole time! Lol. At least she stayed out of the way,
    edited March 2021
    I read this without the pictures and was thoroughly surprised by all the painting when I went back to see the pics later! LOL!

I'm glad to see Tyler make this leap into adulthood! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I read this without the pictures and was thoroughly surprised by all the painting when I went back to see the pics later! LOL!

I'm glad to see Tyler make this leap into adulthood! ;)

Lol. It was a lot of painting! 🤣🤣🤣. He’s making leaps and bounds with the help of Veronica! Finally. He needed out of his parents house for a long time.