Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deon's Tale

thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
Alright, y'all. We're back at it. I'm gonna try to stick with this one now, but there's no promises or rules here. I'll just post whenever I've played and have fun with this. Rules for stories cause me too much stress and I don't wanna end up ditching this story too, so this is just gonna be small updates about our new little friend, Deon Wallis. Let's get on with it, shall we?

h0OCDug.png

zFVbNtb.png
Here's Deon and the outside of the house that I've built so far. I guess I lied, cause there is one rule here. I will only spend money that Deon makes at his job, instead of using cheats. Here's the layout of his house so far.

oo4gE72.png
Not sure why I was so focused on the bathroom and kitchen being nice, but I was. So, therefore, there was no money left for a furnished living room or bedroom (besides a bed, of course).

9eHNFlA.png?1
Since I was playing without cheats, Deon needed that moolah. Seriously, he only had 17 Simoleons to his name. Sooooo.. why not create a club for single YA's and see our contestants? I added Candy and Zoe right off the bat.

cqzOdzR.png

0Ok1sgY.jpg
They gathered at Deon's house, chatted, before I had them head out for a bite to eat.

XsJAvSm.jpg

GMzUnyx.jpg

Tkanmcb.png
Though, as you can see, it didn't end so well. Some guy stole Deon's seat and wouldn't give it up, so I gave up on those two and tried to have Deon chat up another woman currently at the cafe.

YBW8Gik.png
After asking if she was single, this popped up. She was apparently married to the man who sat with Candy and Zoe.. oops. She left right after.. Don't worry Deon, there's still hope!

Comments