Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laser tag, hula hoop, play catch

I think these interactions would be really helpful with the fun and social bar, expect for visiting a venue it's apart of the interactions when you click on your Sim.

Anyone like these suggestions? There's not much to do when it comes to activities that don't involve an object or venue. It's nice that there are venues and objects, but what about interactions too?

Comments

• HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Bump....
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    If they ever made a arcade game pack I think laser tag would be a perfect main activity for kids and up. I agree with you miss being able to have kids play without objects hula hoops and catch would be nice as they would not have to be locked to anything. I'd love to see something like hide and seek added or be able to play Marco Polo in the pool we don't even have pillow fights or jumping on the beds kids need more kid like activities.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I love the Marco Polo idea and all that you've mentioned, it's so relatable, fun and literately relevant to gameplay. I don't think there is a limit to activity interactions when it comes to Sims or any sandbox game.