Murkland Challenge 2 Did NOT Pay Bills
Jail Side of the Challenge
The Mayor and the Murkland Mercantile Company are very unhappy with you for not paying your bills. They have banished you to the Mad Mud Faction.
“Be gone with you to the land of the crazy and wicked,” the Mayor says, as he and his clone drones pack up your sim’s encampment and escort you to the border of the Mad Mud Faction.
Do not worry though, Mad Mud is happy to have you and welcomes you will a smashed pumpkin. He has many plans for you. In a series of quests, you will show your love for Mad Mud and the Mad Mud Culture, slowly becoming a Mad Mudder yourself!
You will start your challenge with your primary sim and an optional clone drone to help out. Add Thunder Gloom Clone Drone to your household before you start the challenge, if you decide not to add him, you cannot add him later. The clone drone cost $15,000. If you decide later that you do not want him, there are no refunds. You can add him in CAS once your sim moves to the jail.
You will move your primary sim to the Murkland Jail using the cheat: “freerealestate on” and will use the Money X cheat to bring your money to the appropriate amount. Essentially, you will be getting the whole prison for whatever is in your sims bank account. So, when you move your sim out, you will select “keep furniture” (this will be your seed money for the next challenge and will be in the family inventory). If you did the Gym Challenge, you will receive an additional $15,000. Your starting part is either 0 (no, gym challenge) or 15,000 (yes, gym challenge). Plus, whatever is in your inventory.
Now, if you decide to get a Clone Drone for $15,000, you may use your money in your inventory or your gym money to pay the debt of the clone drone. If you do no pay the Clone Drone debt up front, there is a weekly interest of $250. If you decide to return your Clone Drone, you will not receive a refund.
The Story about the Jail
The bills are over 10,000 a month. You must kick out the inmates and claim the jail as your own. Mad Mud will allow you to use the showers and the toilets on Mondays, Wednesdays ad Fridays, and the sinks and the kitchen on any day – if you pay your bills. If you cannot or will not pay your bills, you are free to stay at the jail but you will live off the grid and can only use the pee bushes for toilets and the grill for eating. You will have to use the hot springs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and/or continue making your deodorizing cream. For the baking skills (more on this later) you will have to find places where there are stoves and hope the residents will allow you to use them. You may use any reward potions at this time EXCEPT for the Instant Hygiene Potion, which will remain off limits.
Mad Mud Culture
Mad Mud believes strongly in the bonds of parents and children but thinks little of the nucleus family. In order to create strong bonds within the entire community and with the alien race that is living secretly among us, Mad Mud has recently banned marriage in his faction. He believes that multiple family partners with many offspring is the only way sims with survive in this post-apocalyptic world.
You will only play your primary Challenge 1 sim. You may, however, create a task list, once a day, for the other sims in your household, but if those sims do not follow your task list, you cannot re-assign them a new one until the next day. You may do household type activities for them like setting up clubs, claiming beds, cleaning out inventories at any time but you may only access by playing them once a day.
Mad Mud has many quests for you.
Are you ready?
In a Nutshell (details for each quest are in the specific quest sections):
• Play only your Challenge 1 sim. You may access other members of the household on a limited basis for once-a-day task assignments and for household maintenance. Aging is off but you may age up your sim to an adult if you wish
• Create a full house of children from multiple partners. Toddlers and children age up when they master at least one skill. Teens age up when they have either mastered one skill or reached Level 5 in three skills. You may move young adult children out of the household, if you wish.
• Collect 6 Cowplant berries by fishing and/or digging and plant them in your garden (one must be planted before the first child, the second before the second child and so on)
• Complete the Grilled Cheese Aspiration
• Complete the Serial Romantic Aspiration
• Keep 6 cowplants alive (if one dies you have 24 hours to replace it by digging or fishing for a cow berry AND you must pay a $100 fee to a charity for each one that dies.)
• Keep alive all 16 perfect trash plants (if even one dies, the challenge is over)
• Collect Any 6 Essences of Cowplant and make 6 Essence of Cowplant Pies which must be sold at, at least, two different locations.
• Master the Skill of Baking
• Master the Skill of Programming, create one virus, and hack the SuperComputer
• You can now grow whatever you like on your home lot EXCEPT Growfruit and everything you grow must be evolved to perfect level
• Grow and evolve to perfect level 3 death flower plants (you can find what you need to splice them around Murkland). Use the death flower at Puffer Dome
• Carve and smash 20 pumpkins (10 for carving and 10 for smashing)
• Eat 7 trashfruit every week and continue only to eat bonefish when eating fish
• Go to Puffer Dome once a week on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday and eat the Puffer Fish Dish (if you die by Puffer Fish play the Zombie Challenge). You do NOT need to bring your household members with you to Puffer Dome but if you want to use the death flower to bring your primary sim back to life and avoid becoming a zombie, make sure another household member has a death flower in their inventory and comes with your primary sim to the restaurant
• Collect $140,000 in reserves by any means allowed in the Mad Mud Faction (more on this later)
• Purchase the Puffer Dome from Mad Mud