Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BlueShreve- Check me out on Twitter @BlueShreve

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    edited December 2017
    The exterior design of Brindleton Bay looks very nice! :) Very nice roofing! The flowers look very pretty either sides of the front porch and on the edge of the back of the home. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine on the back patio. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen looks very nice! The wall patterning looks nice, and it is great that there is an island sink and workbench counter. The fruit bowl, cake display item and over hanging pots are nice homely touches there, Very nice windows seating nook! Sims will enjoy sitting there with sunlight coming in on to them. The colour scheme of the dining room looks very nice and calming. The type of dining chairs used looks very nice. The plants either sides of the windows and flowers on the side wall table are nice touches of nature there. Very nice sitting area off from the dining area. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas watching tv or listening to the juke box music, and have fun playing foosball. Very nice bar nook! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The blue wall colour in the living room and kitchen complements well with the world.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member
    @rosemow thanks.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    ----> Check out and download my creations HERE <----
    ----> View my Showcase thread HERE <----
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    The architecture of your Brindleton Bay house is absolutely lovely, beautiful work on the roofing! B)
    @corwim thank you so much.
    ZH6FuAy.png

Brindleton Bay Starter.

This is a redesign of an older home on my forum updated for Brindleton Bay. It's a 2 bedroom 1 bath starter home.

Ho7d3A3.png
    oz7q3t2.pngYOgepdY.png
    ZH6FuAy.png
    The exterior of Brindleton Bay Starter is very nice! :) Very nice roofing ! The flowers look pretty on the edges of the car port. The stone texture of the walls looks nice, and flowers are a nice touch on the front and side edges of the home. Very nice layout of the interior!
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Brindleton Bay starter looks fantastic! Great job on the exterior, I especially love both patio areas! <3
    @Corwim thanks!
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I love your Sunset Gulch. Very creative.

I like that you made a barn for the clinic. Looks great.

I love K9.0. Such a great robot dog!

Brindleton Bay is a charming house.

Brindleton Bay starter looks very cute.
    @illusie thanks
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Hey BlueShreve, I haven't checked out this thread for a while and everything's looking great! I love the Brindleton Bay starter. I really like the colour scheme you've gone for with the flowers, It suits the area well. :)
    ZH6FuAy.png
    edited January 2018

Live in a DollHouse

"Live in a DollHouse" is a build inspired by the ingame dollhouses. Built on a 50x40 lot in NewCrest the build is made to look like real dollhouses. There are some toys used as decorations that have been enlarged to give the appearance that your sims are living dolls. You can dress them in the fullbody costumes to really make them look like dolls. Easily delete the houses you don't want or play with them all. The basement has some extra over sized toys from buydebug that you can use or delete.

JJWtMoJ.png
    CLngiYo.png
    RAhNry2.png
    LrQ8tKA.png
    eIoLmIl.png
    JPd21yg.png
    brykBwG.png
    mnjGhw0.png
    n4Q3eOO.png
    8Yftwxw.png
    [/spoiler

Download
    Live in a DollHouse
    here.
    Post edited by BlueShreve on
    ZH6FuAy.png
    Live in a Dollhouse is a very creatively designed build! :) The homes reflect the dollhouses that are in the game so very well! The look just like them! Very nice layout of the build. The enlarged toys give a great look and feel to the build! It is great that you have created a build where sims can feel like they are dolls living in dollhouses. Very nice furnishing of each dollhouse! It is nice that there is a firepit area for sims to enjoy sitting on the log themed seats toasting food and keeping warm. They will enjoy using the Observatory that is on the top of the science themed furnished dollhouse.
    It is a very creatively nice build! :)
    Live in a dollhouse is very creative! It looks great.
    @illusie and rosemow. thank you both.
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Live in a dollhouse is so neat! I really love how the toys look enlarged.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame

Brindleton Bay

Brindleton Bay is a 30x40 lot, 3 bedroom 3 bath home overlooking the bay. A large spacious home with lots of fun and skills. Upstairs has a large laundry room with space to just chill, An Octagonal master bedroom with windows all around, a large walk-in closet and well as 2 baths full of cabinets that give the home a unique appearance. Don't want to do laundry inside on a warm sunny day? then use the back yard washtub and clothes line and feel the gentle bay breeze as it drys your clothes *caution clothes may end up smelling like the catch of the day*. A large open layout offers many amenities for your sims to enjoy.

nJcyijT.png
    aN6fQ1f.png
    AubEWRi.png
    fCLHhPl.pngr9Jil5W.png
    9T3u52L.png
    daMpqNP.png
    K2LONwN.png
    ghAkKBh.png
    uiu1Ke1.png
    tihcWh4.png
    9xbFyf7.png
    eePPOaZ.png
    O3EAKmT.png
    drljr4G.png
    ZH6FuAy.png
    The exterior design and layout of Brindleton Bay looks so very nice! :) The design of the roofing, and the porches looks very great! Very nice slat roofed ourdoors living and dining porch area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating food at the new round stuff pack table in the outdoors air. The wraparound porch where the chess table is looks great! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout looks very nice. Very nice curtained windows dining alcove! It is a very nice light filled nook area for dining in the sunshine that comes in through the windows. The octagonal master bedroom looks great! Very nice design of the dressing room! It looks very creatively great how the cabinets, clothes and shoes racks have been placed together there! It is nice that there is a laundry room in the home, and that Sims can do washing and drying both indoors and outside. It is very detailed home, and each of the room is furnished so very nice!
    Sims families will enjoy living there! :)
    @rosemow Thank you, always look forward to your comments. =)
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Brindleton Bay is such a beautiful creation with a lovely clean and coastal appearance, perfect for it's surroundings :) The roof structure is wonderfully intricate and unique and the porch really adds to the beauty of this build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo thanks =)
    ZH6FuAy.png
    Briindleton bay is such a beautiful house.
    @illusie , @joRN1414 thank you
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @BlueShreve, Love your cool doll house lot! You did an Awesome job recreating the different doll houses from the game. :)

Brindleton Bay is a gorgeous coastal home! Love the rounded side porch and pretty interiors. :blush: