Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BlueShreve- Check me out on Twitter @BlueShreve

Comments

• CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    I do like the train! But what I don't like about those things is the terrible quality when you look at them in comparison to the actual builds.. Such things are why I don't keep the cars that a lot of creator's place on their lots! However I'm super OCD with creations I download so I assume mine's probably not the majority opinion.
    Town looks great though, I really like how you've done the interior of the spa, when I was the idea for a western town I wasn't sure out of fear it'd be unrealistic but it's very simple and fitting, like a western bath house. Cool!
  • BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member
    I do like the train! But what I don't like about those things is the terrible quality when you look at them in comparison to the actual builds.. Such things are why I don't keep the cars that a lot of creator's place on their lots! However I'm super OCD with creations I download so I assume mine's probably not the majority opinion.

Town looks great though, I really like how you've done the interior of the spa, when I was the idea for a western town I wasn't sure out of fear it'd be unrealistic but it's very simple and fitting, like a western bath house. Cool!

Yeah the train quality looks terrible, but in a way it adds character. Yeah the spa was an idea i had about a bath house, i tried to keep it universal looking, so it would fit in with the others but still look good standing alone. The thing with old western towns buildings is that they were very plain maybe a lil bit of paint here and there but i am pleased with how they have turned out and if one person enjoys them thats enough for me.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    ----> Check out and download my creations HERE <----
    ----> View my Showcase thread HERE <----

Wanted to share a few pics of the Old West town im working on. The water tower may not stay, its a world object already in game but requires CC to unlock it.

yNH8xph.png
    PiGXdGg.png
    qtWzCLa.png
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited November 2017
    The Old West town is looking great ! :) Very nice exteriors of the buildings! The layout of where they are looks very nice. The flag poles are nice touches , and the town statue monument looks great! The train track and the pond add a great look to the town.
    edited November 2017
    I'm finishing up work on the Old West Town. I wanted to give a glimpse into the almost finished town. The sephia toned pic makes it harder to see some details but makes it look a bit more authentic.

ZnKV4Ec.pngAmDmMxu.pngsiOqVOs.pngxJby3Fs.png
    ZH6FuAy.png
    The town is looking very great! :) The sepia tone of the pictures gives a great look and effect to the photos! It does add a very realistic look to the town.
    edited November 2017
    Sunset Gulch

Sul Sul from the old West. Long before Sunset Valley there was Sunset Gulch, where your in-laws were out-laws and out-laws were your in-laws.

Sunset Gulch is a retail lot on a 50x50 lot in Oasis Springs. It works well as retail, museum or generic lot. You can place a few items to make it a park if that is what your town needs. It has a Jail, General Store, Music/Photography shop, Wedding Chappel, gem store, dance barn and a Grande hotel. Of course it has a train to take your sim anywhere you can imagine. On the other side of the tracks is a small pond with fire pit great for place a tent and sleeping under the stars, just like in the old west. So thanks for checking out the town and enjoy your visit to Sunset Gulch.

7WhaTha.png
    Town Overview
    ZQBRqQ9.png
    General Store
    W7cW0yL.png
    Grande Hotel and Wedding Chapel
    q7Nw6Lm.png
    Grande Hotel and Fellowship Alley
    nmuFmMX.png
    Jail, Gem store and dance barn
    XkdqdzS.png
    Photography shop and music hall
    5ijYKwL.png
    Fishing pond with ducks
    SD1bLWE.png
    Fellowship Alley
    xyADOSx.png

Download Sunset Gulch here.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    Sunset Gulch is a very creatively designed Old West Town! :) Each of the areas and buildings in the town looks great! Each of the stores and venues in the town complement each other so well! Very nice exteriors of the buildings and the layout and furnishings of the interiors looks very nice! The ducks are cute on the edge of the fishing pond! It is nice that there is a dance barn for sims to enjoy dancing. Very nice wedding Chapel! It looks very nice how the pews have been set up there for guests to enjoy watching the weddings. It is nice that pipe organ music will be played during the wedding. It looks very nice how the sales items have been set up on display on the tables in the General Store.
    It is a very detailed and very nice Old West Town! The description of the town is great! :)

Brindleton Barn Clinic

Bark Bark woof, llama. HISS!!! purr, woof woof meow bark. TRANSLATION: Brindleton Barn was once a home to Mrs. O'Really and her prize winning llamas. The barn was abandoned after a bubble blower was knocked over and created a huge mess. Many years later the
    barn was renovated and opened it's doors to care for sick animals and became Brindleton Bay Clinic.

aOvfrcY.png
    Nk5EGK9.png
    ksRQlo9.png
    lvcSNCW.png

Download Brindleton Barn Clinic here.

ZH6FuAy.png
    The barn shaped exterior of Brindleton Barn Clinic looks great! :) The background details description with the animal sounds is creatively great! Very nice pond area! Sims will enjoy watching the birds come and feed on the seed feeder. The corner nook with the flowers and butterfly is a pretty touch. Very nice barn style layout of the interior! It reflects a barn and stables very well! It looks very nice how the rooms have been furnished, and the wall texture gives a great country style look.
    Sims will enjoy bringing their pets to the Clinic! :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wow, both your Sunset Gulch and Brindleton Barn Clinic look fantastic! I love all the different stores in your old west retail lot, they look different enough yet have a coherent style, creating a beautiful and wonderful old west town. <3 And absolutely love how you took the barn theme of your vet clinic and also used it in the interiors, looks both realistic and so beautiful. B)
    @Corwim thanks so much both were a lot of work but so much fun.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    edited November 2017

Beach Barn Pet Supplies

A barn on a beach!? Who would build that? Why, someone who raises seahorses of course. At Beach Barn Pet Supplies you won't find seahorses but you will find frogs and some insects as well as the latest trends of goodies for your pets. So hurry up and check out our great prices before the frogs eat the insects.

Beach Barn Pet supplies is retail store on a 20x20 lot (can fit a 20x15) in Brindleton Bay and will look good in any town. There is enough build space to add your own touches. There is a finished unfurnished loft that can be turned into a loft apt.

UKbPTys.png
    see more pics
    uuA4gp2.png?1
    gIZXd3s.pngw95kQaL.pngBYi1QpD.pngPOnlajJ.png?1

Download Beach Barn Pet Supplies here.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    The barn theme design of Beach Barn Pet Supplies looks great! :) Very nice exterior of the store! The roof tower looks nice, and the upper balcony is a nice touch in the build. I always enjoy reading your description of your builds! You are creative with the sea horses! The build suits the world well. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the store! It looks very nice how the items have been placed on display, ready to be bought. It is great that there are frogs and insects on display also. Simmers who download the store will like setting up a living area in the loft.
    It is a very nice pet supplies store for Brindleton Bay! ;)
    Thanks @rosemow
    ZH6FuAy.png

K9.0

Announcing the latest technology in AI (adorable intelligence). K9.0 is .0 so cute and pre-prgrammed to be smart and friendly with easy
    upgrades of other traits. WARNING! May cause extreme feelings of happiness and has shown behavior of chasing cars but unable to catch them. Make K9.0 part of your home today

uSWonGp.pngl1OZrSr.pngreorPC4.pngLfLCXHb.png

Download K9.0
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    That pet supply store looks great, gonna have that one for sure! It also looks like it'll work nicely for a starter retail shop in B.B. - Good stuff as always of course. :) K9 is adorbz.
    edited November 2017
    @Rumpelstiltskin and @rosemow thank you both for your kind words.
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited November 2017
    Great work on the Pet Store and the Vet Clinic! Both will go perfectly in BB. I especially like the 'barn' look of the clinic with the loft addition. Oh, and K-9 is AWESOME!!
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    Love your builds and K9 is great :D
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
    @joRN1414 and @ysa88 thanks guys!! glad you like them.
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Fantastic pet supplies starter store! Love what you did with the interiors on a starter budget and great that you already included the loft space for a living space for the owner. B) And look at K9.0, he looks super cool and cute at the same time! :) Lolz, love that turned AI into Adorable Intelligence! :smiley:
    @Corwim thanks for the kind words. Yeah I liked the AI pun too.
    ZH6FuAy.png
    edited December 2017

Brindleton Bay

This lot is a variation of an older lot, I changed it to fit into BBay. Brindleton Bay is a 4 bedroom 2 bath home on a 30x20 lot.

u8LxOaQ.png
    oYMDWIE.pngKVOniZx.pngNzSS9RE.png
    ik02Yk8.pngd1PCB4h.pngTOlNKVX.pngp8w427a.png
    OzXrfzq.pngNx7nEs9.png

Download Brindleton Bay here.
    Post edited by BlueShreve on
    ZH6FuAy.png