Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Goofy, Funny, Happy, etc...Sim Expressions:

Comments

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited October 2019
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    Doing the "Ententanz" (I don´t know the English word!)
    It's "Chicken Dance", "Birdie Song" or variations thereof (see here).

Nice facial expressions :lol:
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Vlad looking into Kristina's room mid-selfie like he sees a collage of her murder victims. :lol:
    OYh0sYU.png
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Wow! What could he be seeing that is better looking than her?? B)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Turjan : Thank you! I tried google translator but wasn´t sure that "Chicken Dance" was really the correct translation! It sounded even more worse than in German! :D
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Some random expressions from my current save :)
    48939306802_807d80a0e5_o.jpg
    48938569008_8955ef09fe_o.jpg
    48939306552_625a9dfe52_o.jpg
    Good thing the boys aren't brothers in this save ;):p
    48938568723_07ff475b69_o.jpg
    48938568648_49aeb9b39c_o.jpg
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member

I don't know what's this about but apparently he doesn't like her for whatever reason. And since I know a few things about Sims is that there are all kinds of things going on simultaneously and behind closed doors that the player pretty much has to figure out the relationship dynamics and/or unknown/hidden situations. (The animated facial expressions are nice but I think the most genuine are those that the A.I. will display outside of a scripted idle/animation. Oh, how I long for a brand new sandbox life simulator that takes things to the next level in terms of Sim A.I., in-depth gameplay, realistic graphics and aesthetics that just completely surpasses TS3 in every way. I can keep dreaming....)
    Screenshot-460.jpg
    Screenshot-461.jpg

Prior to that, I think either his boss or co-worker just randomly got into his friend's vehicle and specifically wanted to cuddle. I thought well when Sims usually don't want to do something they sometimes will find a way to break the animation/interaction but just like in real life, humans are much more complicated depending on the persons and circumstances involved. Honestly, he looks so mad I wasn't sure what to do but ended up canceling the interaction. As far as I know, Kanyin isn't gay or bi-sexual but this incident does have me curious as to what are the Sims up to? It's always fun putting the puzzle pieces together to see some, most or eventually the whole picture. Next time if there's a next time, maybe I won't intervene. Possibly those two events might not have anything to do with each other but that was so out of the blue. Hmm.
    Screenshot-447.jpg
    Screenshot-449.jpg
    Screenshot-450.jpg

Saw Israel and thought, hey, why don't I have Luna introduce herself. Maybe that was a bad idea. It seems he doesn't want Luna getting too close but maybe he will warm up to her eventually or whoever if anyone at all.
    Screenshot-265.jpg
    Screenshot-266.jpg
    Screenshot-267.jpg
    Screenshot-270.jpg
    Screenshot-273.jpg
    Screenshot-275.jpg

Fast forward a little. This whole time he was avoiding her as I had her invite him over so they didn't really spend any time together. I feel like he wants to but is afraid to be vulnerable and love again after what happened with Andreia. Luna isn't hiding how she feels either.
    Screenshot-300.jpg

I think Andreia has found someone she wants to get to know. Oh he wants an autograph and he's staring an awfully long time while she pretends to not notice. Don't think you're being slick like I don't know. :D I figured she is a man-eater/wanton and I absolutely love her A.I. though I would never agree with something like that in real life. But I love drama in fiction. I feel bad for Israel and Jules though who fell head over heels in love with her.
    Screenshot-136.jpg
    Screenshot-137.jpg
    Screenshot-138.jpg
    Screenshot-140.jpg

Speaking of that scrapped wanton trait that was supposed to be in TS3, I can see how much better this game would be if it were rated M for Mature. But at least there are plenty of mature themes so I'm not really complaining much.

Plenty of innuendos if you are actually aware of your Sim's life/history/relationships/emotions/secrets/etc. But even I have to wonder is this just coincidental perfect timing or the A.I. showcasing its intelligence to convey such intricacies. Also, in his hand is the dog's toy...the hot dog in case that wasn't clear. Though, Kibwe is a neat Sim but still....
    Screenshot-1572.jpg
    Screenshot-1575.jpg

First of all, Kibwe randomly visited one day, however not his son, not his grandkids but his daughter-in-law. (The icons the A.I., I notice, is used to help communicate either with the player and/or other Sims obviously.
    Screenshot-1259.jpg
    Screenshot-1273.jpg
    Screenshot-1274.jpg
    Screenshot-1276.jpg

See, my theory is that my Sim Chi is a wanton and Jean tried so hard to tame him but ended up just accepting it all. So now I guess she plays this secret game, if she's actually in on it because it could be just one-sided. There definitely seems to be jealousy as he watches his son and daughter-in-law. Also, his marriage is all kinds of messed up and I wonder if I should just divorce them even though I don't want to but what's the point if they both keep seeing other people? And by the way, this is mostly all of the A.I.'s design as I don't intervene too much and enjoy observing the true personalities of my Sims rather than what I thought they were like. Once I do learn more about the Sims and their personalities, I find it way more fun to play according their true personalities, morals, etc. It's extremely fascinating and why TS3 will not go out of style because of how well the A.I. is designed...in my opinion. Because you know.

Still.Not.Bored.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    K0i0sO.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    I have a bold idea
    KyGvdO.jpg
    KyGjeK.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Screenshot-x7657.jpg
    They always look so scared when they are learning to ride.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    Although Gunther was happy about getting married, it doesn't look like it :D Gotta love grumpy sims :D
    48856431677_e80ab04df9_o.jpg
    48856431517_dc8d299212_o.jpg
    48855876963_70f266d5dd_o.jpg
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I'm enjoying this thread. :lol:

In another thread I complained about the cartoony "facial muscles" of the TS4 sims, but there is a smile in TS3 as well that I think looks a bit weird:
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    48938568723_07ff475b69_o.jpg

I think it's the angle of the jaw or teeth that makes it look weird. I think CC teeth could fix it, though. :tongue:
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    Vlad looking into Kristina's room mid-selfie like he sees a collage of her murder victims. :lol:
    OYh0sYU.png

GAAAH!!! Duckface! The guy reminds me of Paul Stanley from Kiss. :lol:article-2349775-1A89C24C000005DC-132_306x423.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    @Cororon There are several facial expressions in TS3 that are weird but I can live with it because I don't mind a little "comedy" in my game :D
    I also think that might be the point of this thread - "Goofy" is right in the title :D
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Cororon There are several facial expressions in TS3 that are weird but I can live with it because I don't mind a little "comedy" in my game :D
    I also think that might be the point of this thread - "Goofy" is right in the title :D

True true! And we are so used to the "weird" expressions that they feel normal. :blush:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited November 2019
    Gotta love the faces Sims make when receiving a nuisance date call.

Ah, River.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    “GUS!!! What part of NO don’t you understand!!!! Shall I send my husband over to teach you?!!!”
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    “GUS!!! YOU MISERABLE WORM!!! Get off my phone-line!!!”
    RiverGoesNuclear.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    Ethan Bunch talking to his daughter.
    5lUllJD.jpg
    Must be an exciting tale.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    The nightmare fuel that is getting a default eye replacement while having default eyes that can't be used properly with it... :grimace:
    zuhEILq.png

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    zuhEILq.png

:scream:
    giphy.gif
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Smug Iris 2, the smugness strikes back:
    Screenshot-207.jpg
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Emily4331 Perfect eyes for a zombie leader of the pack!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Emily4331 Reminds me of this guy. Horrifying! :grimace:
    GIF.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top