Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Garden Stuff Pack: Awesome CC Pack!

Comments

• Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    What beautiful work everyone did on this package and do talented I am going to download as soon as I update my winzip.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    What beautiful work everyone did on this package and do talented I am going to download as soon as I update my winzip.

The file is a 7Zip. Will Winzip work with that?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @Simgirl1010 yes winzip will allow you to download the files too. I used to use 7zip a long time ago but switched to winzip for personal preference.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    @Simgirl1010 yes winzip will allow you to download the files too. I used to use 7zip a long time ago but switched to winzip for personal preference.

Okay thanks. That's good to know. :)
  • Options
    micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    edited November 2017
    This is a beautifully created pack. I love and use almost everything in it. I do not usually use much cc but I could not help myself with this one. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
    Post edited by michelei on
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Just came back from the site for downloading. As beautiful as the subject pack is, it's just the tip of the iceberg! Enough lovely things in there to build the most gorgeous world you every set eyes on.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    If only the developers were as good as the modders.
    I just can't play with this game without them especially mods more than even cc
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    I love the content this pack is well made
  • Options
    pyropixie89pyropixie89 Posts: 2 New Member
    When I first downloaded this pack and extracted it to my mods folder, I double checked that it was there, but when I logged into the game nothing showed up in my catalog. I exited the game and went into the garden pack folder and moved all the items out individually into the mods folder. It seems that did the trick, as I relaunched and all the items were listed on my cc list at startup and were in the catalog where they were supposed to be. I hope this helps!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    When I first downloaded this pack and extracted it to my mods folder, I double checked that it was there, but when I logged into the game nothing showed up in my catalog. I exited the game and went into the garden pack folder and moved all the items out individually into the mods folder. It seems that did the trick, as I relaunched and all the items were listed on my cc list at startup and were in the catalog where they were supposed to be. I hope this helps!

Hello @pyropixie89 Welcome to the forums :)
    It was very kind of you to post your helpful workaround for the issue that you had with this pack in your game :)
  • Options
    sallisasallisa Posts: 1 New Member
    why can't i download it?
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    edited December 2017
    Never mind
    Post edited by LiaRose1435 on
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    CTedenCTeden Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, tried downloading this pack, not a stranger to downloading mods. It came up as a file instead of a folder, and there was no option to extract it. I put it in my mods folder like I would any other mod, but it won’t appear in my list of CC and no items appear in my game. Anyone else having this problem? and how can it be fixed?

Downloaded it through mediafire because simfileshare kept taking me to a red warning page
  • Options
    CTedenCTeden Posts: 3 New Member
    > @CTeden said:
    > Hi, tried downloading this pack, not a stranger to downloading mods. It came up as a file instead of a folder, and there was no option to extract it. I put it in my mods folder like I would any other mod, but it won’t appear in my list of CC and no items appear in my game. Anyone else having this problem? and how can it be fixed?
    >
    > Downloaded it through mediafire because simfileshare kept taking me to a red warning page

Never mind I think I found out the problem. Looked through all of the items and it turns out some require certain DLC I don't have.
  • Options
    CTeden wrote: »
    Hi, tried downloading this pack, not a stranger to downloading mods. It came up as a file instead of a folder, and there was no option to extract it. I put it in my mods folder like I would any other mod, but it won’t appear in my list of CC and no items appear in my game. Anyone else having this problem? and how can it be fixed?

Downloaded it through mediafire because simfileshare kept taking me to a red warning page

Hello @CTeden
    You will need to install the free 7zip program to extract the package files out of the type of file that the download file is
    http://7-zip.org
    Or you can use the Winzip program.
    After installing the zip tool, right click the file to extract the package files, then place the files into your mods folder.
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Perfect Patio Part 4
  • Options
    JinxedMathematicsJinxedMathematics Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi everyone! I absolutely love this pack, but I have been having problems with the build & buy part of it recently. To start off, yes I do own all the dlc packs of the items I chose to use, and no none of my other (CAS) cc is causing the problem (I checked both already). However this is the first time I’m using build & buy cc, so I may just be overlooking something. Anyways, the build & buy cc is making my game not respond / freeze and finally crash in the loading screen. I can’t seem to figure out what is wrong. I already tried adding the build & buy cc in smaller batches to see if there is a particular file that is causing my problem, but so far I’ve come up with nothing. When I load the game without the build & buy cc the game loads like it normally would, if I then quit the game (after it has loaded without the build & buy cc) and then add the build & buy cc it also loads like it normally would. It even continues loading like it normally would when I restart my pc, which I think is weird, because when I completely shut my pc off for the day and turn it back on the following day it doesn’t respond / freezes and crashes again (and keeps crashing until I remove the build & buy cc). Does anyone know how to fix this? I would love to just be able to start up my game again without constantly having to remove, load the game without the build & buy cc, and then add the build & buy cc again.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I absolutely love this pack, but I have been having problems with the build & buy part of it recently. To start off, yes I do own all the dlc packs of the items I chose to use, and no none of my other (CAS) cc is causing the problem (I checked both already). However this is the first time I’m using build & buy cc, so I may just be overlooking something. Anyways, the build & buy cc is making my game not respond / freeze and finally crash in the loading screen. I can’t seem to figure out what is wrong. I already tried adding the build & buy cc in smaller batches to see if there is a particular file that is causing my problem, but so far I’ve come up with nothing. When I load the game without the build & buy cc the game loads like it normally would, if I then quit the game (after it has loaded without the build & buy cc) and then add the build & buy cc it also loads like it normally would. It even continues loading like it normally would when I restart my pc, which I think is weird, because when I completely shut my pc off for the day and turn it back on the following day it doesn’t respond / freezes and crashes again (and keeps crashing until I remove the build & buy cc). Does anyone know how to fix this? I would love to just be able to start up my game again without constantly having to remove, load the game without the build & buy cc, and then add the build & buy cc again.

Hello @JinxedMathematics
    There were many build/buy mode and cas items broken by the recent patches.

Sims 4 Studio tool has updated its program, and has batch fixes that includes fixing the cc items broken by the last patches
    http://sims4studio.com/board/6/download-sims-studio-open-version (register with the site first before trying to access the download page )
    It would be good to download the latest version and run the batch fix.
    After installing the program, click the tools label at the top of the screen, the batch fix options will be able to be accessed from the drop down menu
    You need to register on the site but it is free. You need to be logged in to access the download page.

• Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > JinxedMathematics wrote: »
    >
    > Hi everyone! I absolutely love this pack, but I have been having problems with the build & buy part of it recently. To start off, yes I do own all the dlc packs of the items I chose to use, and no none of my other (CAS) cc is causing the problem (I checked both already). However this is the first time I’m using build & buy cc, so I may just be overlooking something. Anyways, the build & buy cc is making my game not respond / freeze and finally crash in the loading screen. I can’t seem to figure out what is wrong. I already tried adding the build & buy cc in smaller batches to see if there is a particular file that is causing my problem, but so far I’ve come up with nothing. When I load the game without the build & buy cc the game loads like it normally would, if I then quit the game (after it has loaded without the build & buy cc) and then add the build & buy cc it also loads like it normally would. It even continues loading like it normally would when I restart my pc, which I think is weird, because when I completely shut my pc off for the day and turn it back on the following day it doesn’t respond / freezes and crashes again (and keeps crashing until I remove the build & buy cc). Does anyone know how to fix this? I would love to just be able to start up my game again without constantly having to remove, load the game without the build & buy cc, and then add the build & buy cc again.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @JinxedMathematics
    > There were many build/buy mode and cas items broken by the recent patches.
    >
    > Sims 4 Studio tool has updated its program, and has batch fixes that includes fixing the cc items broken by the last patches
    > (...) (register with the site first before trying to access the download page )
    > It would be good to download the latest version and run the batch fix.
    > After installing the program, click the tools label at the top of the screen, the batch fix options will be able to be accessed from the drop down menu
    > You need to register on the site but it is free. You need to be logged in to access the download page.

Hi! I did as you suggested (I also checked if any other things needed fixing). Only one build & buy item needed fixing, but my game still freezes in the loading screen (and crashes after that). Do you have any other suggestions?
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > Hi everyone! I absolutely love this pack, but I have been having problems with the build & buy part of it recently. To start off, yes I do own all the dlc packs of the items I chose to use, and no none of my other (CAS) cc is causing the problem (I checked both already). However this is the first time I’m using build & buy cc, so I may just be overlooking something. Anyways, the build & buy cc is making my game not respond / freeze and finally crash in the loading screen. I can’t seem to figure out what is wrong. I already tried adding the build & buy cc in smaller batches to see if there is a particular file that is causing my problem, but so far I’ve come up with nothing. When I load the game without the build & buy cc the game loads like it normally would, if I then quit the game (after it has loaded without the build & buy cc) and then add the build & buy cc it also loads like it normally would. It even continues loading like it normally would when I restart my pc, which I think is weird, because when I completely shut my pc off for the day and turn it back on the following day it doesn’t respond / freezes and crashes again (and keeps crashing until I remove the build & buy cc). Does anyone know how to fix this? I would love to just be able to start up my game again without constantly having to remove, load the game without the build & buy cc, and then add the build & buy cc again.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @JinxedMathematics
    > There were many build/buy mode and cas items broken by the recent patches.
    >
    > Sims 4 Studio tool has updated its program, and has batch fixes that includes fixing the cc items broken by the last patches
    > (...) (register with the site first before trying to access the download page )
    > It would be good to download the latest version and run the batch fix.
    > After installing the program, click the tools label at the top of the screen, the batch fix options will be able to be accessed from the drop down menu
    > You need to register on the site but it is free. You need to be logged in to access the download page.

Hi! I did as you suggested (I also checked if any other things needed fixing). Only one build & buy item needed fixing, but my game still freezes in the loading screen (and crashes after that). Do you have any other suggestions?

Hello
    Try deleting the cache files and see if that helps
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/moving

It sounds like though that the build/buy irems are causing issues in your game.
    Try testing again by moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your cc back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to see if you can find the cause of the issue.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > JinxedMathematics wrote: »
    > >
    > > Hi everyone! I absolutely love this pack, but I have been having problems with the build & buy part of it recently. To start off, yes I do own all the dlc packs of the items I chose to use, and no none of my other (CAS) cc is causing the problem (I checked both already). However this is the first time I’m using build & buy cc, so I may just be overlooking something. Anyways, the build & buy cc is making my game not respond / freeze and finally crash in the loading screen. I can’t seem to figure out what is wrong. I already tried adding the build & buy cc in smaller batches to see if there is a particular file that is causing my problem, but so far I’ve come up with nothing. When I load the game without the build & buy cc the game loads like it normally would, if I then quit the game (after it has loaded without the build & buy cc) and then add the build & buy cc it also loads like it normally would. It even continues loading like it normally would when I restart my pc, which I think is weird, because when I completely shut my pc off for the day and turn it back on the following day it doesn’t respond / freezes and crashes again (and keeps crashing until I remove the build & buy cc). Does anyone know how to fix this? I would love to just be able to start up my game again without constantly having to remove, load the game without the build & buy cc, and then add the build & buy cc again.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello @JinxedMathematics
    > > There were many build/buy mode and cas items broken by the recent patches.
    > >
    > > Sims 4 Studio tool has updated its program, and has batch fixes that includes fixing the cc items broken by the last patches
    > > (...) (register with the site first before trying to access the download page )
    > > It would be good to download the latest version and run the batch fix.
    > > After installing the program, click the tools label at the top of the screen, the batch fix options will be able to be accessed from the drop down menu
    > > You need to register on the site but it is free. You need to be logged in to access the download page.
    >
    > Hi! I did as you suggested (I also checked if any other things needed fixing). Only one build & buy item needed fixing, but my game still freezes in the loading screen (and crashes after that). Do you have any other suggestions?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > Try deleting the cache files and see if that helps
    > (...)
    >
    > It sounds like though that the build/buy irems are causing issues in your game.
    > Try testing again by moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your cc back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to see if you can find the cause of the issue.

Hi again. I did exactly as you suggested, sadly nothing came up. When I add the cc one by one (put one in, see of it works, take it out, remove the cache, put a new one in, etc. I even restarted my computer after each try) it loads just fine, no issues what so ever. Not even the build & buy part of the cc caused any issues when put in separately. But when I put all of the cc in the mods folder at the same time the game freezes again in the loading screen. It’s really confusing…
    If you have any other ideas of what this might be, I would love to hear it.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > >
    > > Hi everyone! I absolutely love this pack, but I have been having problems with the build & buy part of it recently. To start off, yes I do own all the dlc packs of the items I chose to use, and no none of my other (CAS) cc is causing the problem (I checked both already). However this is the first time I’m using build & buy cc, so I may just be overlooking something. Anyways, the build & buy cc is making my game not respond / freeze and finally crash in the loading screen. I can’t seem to figure out what is wrong. I already tried adding the build & buy cc in smaller batches to see if there is a particular file that is causing my problem, but so far I’ve come up with nothing. When I load the game without the build & buy cc the game loads like it normally would, if I then quit the game (after it has loaded without the build & buy cc) and then add the build & buy cc it also loads like it normally would. It even continues loading like it normally would when I restart my pc, which I think is weird, because when I completely shut my pc off for the day and turn it back on the following day it doesn’t respond / freezes and crashes again (and keeps crashing until I remove the build & buy cc). Does anyone know how to fix this? I would love to just be able to start up my game again without constantly having to remove, load the game without the build & buy cc, and then add the build & buy cc again.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello @JinxedMathematics
    > > There were many build/buy mode and cas items broken by the recent patches.
    > >
    > > Sims 4 Studio tool has updated its program, and has batch fixes that includes fixing the cc items broken by the last patches
    > > (...) (register with the site first before trying to access the download page )
    > > It would be good to download the latest version and run the batch fix.
    > > After installing the program, click the tools label at the top of the screen, the batch fix options will be able to be accessed from the drop down menu
    > > You need to register on the site but it is free. You need to be logged in to access the download page.
    >
    > Hi! I did as you suggested (I also checked if any other things needed fixing). Only one build & buy item needed fixing, but my game still freezes in the loading screen (and crashes after that). Do you have any other suggestions?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > Try deleting the cache files and see if that helps
    > (...)
    >
    > It sounds like though that the build/buy irems are causing issues in your game.
    > Try testing again by moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your cc back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to see if you can find the cause of the issue.

Hi again. I did exactly as you suggested, sadly nothing came up. When I add the cc one by one (put one in, see of it works, take it out, remove the cache, put a new one in, etc. I even restarted my computer after each try) it loads just fine, no issues what so ever. Not even the build & buy part of the cc caused any issues when put in separately. But when I put all of the cc in the mods folder at the same time the game freezes again in the loading screen. It’s really confusing…
    If you have any other ideas of what this might be, I would love to hear it.

Hello
    Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" and "custom music " folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder. Don’t place back the old mods folder. Instead of that, place the cc from the old mods folder into the new mods folder.
    Then launch the game and see if the issues remain.

• Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > >
    > > > @rosemow said:
    > > > JinxedMathematics wrote: »
    > > >
    > > > Hi everyone! I absolutely love this pack, but I have been having problems with the build & buy part of it recently. To start off, yes I do own all the dlc packs of the items I chose to use, and no none of my other (CAS) cc is causing the problem (I checked both already). However this is the first time I’m using build & buy cc, so I may just be overlooking something. Anyways, the build & buy cc is making my game not respond / freeze and finally crash in the loading screen. I can’t seem to figure out what is wrong. I already tried adding the build & buy cc in smaller batches to see if there is a particular file that is causing my problem, but so far I’ve come up with nothing. When I load the game without the build & buy cc the game loads like it normally would, if I then quit the game (after it has loaded without the build & buy cc) and then add the build & buy cc it also loads like it normally would. It even continues loading like it normally would when I restart my pc, which I think is weird, because when I completely shut my pc off for the day and turn it back on the following day it doesn’t respond / freezes and crashes again (and keeps crashing until I remove the build & buy cc). Does anyone know how to fix this? I would love to just be able to start up my game again without constantly having to remove, load the game without the build & buy cc, and then add the build & buy cc again.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Hello @JinxedMathematics
    > > > There were many build/buy mode and cas items broken by the recent patches.
    > > >
    > > > Sims 4 Studio tool has updated its program, and has batch fixes that includes fixing the cc items broken by the last patches
    > > > (...) (register with the site first before trying to access the download page )
    > > > It would be good to download the latest version and run the batch fix.
    > > > After installing the program, click the tools label at the top of the screen, the batch fix options will be able to be accessed from the drop down menu
    > > > You need to register on the site but it is free. You need to be logged in to access the download page.
    > >
    > > Hi! I did as you suggested (I also checked if any other things needed fixing). Only one build & buy item needed fixing, but my game still freezes in the loading screen (and crashes after that). Do you have any other suggestions?
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello
    > > Try deleting the cache files and see if that helps
    > > (...)
    > >
    > > It sounds like though that the build/buy irems are causing issues in your game.
    > > Try testing again by moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your cc back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to see if you can find the cause of the issue.
    >
    >
    > Hi again. I did exactly as you suggested, sadly nothing came up. When I add the cc one by one (put one in, see of it works, take it out, remove the cache, put a new one in, etc. I even restarted my computer after each try) it loads just fine, no issues what so ever. Not even the build & buy part of the cc caused any issues when put in separately. But when I put all of the cc in the mods folder at the same time the game freezes again in the loading screen. It’s really confusing…
    > If you have any other ideas of what this might be, I would love to hear it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" and "custom music " folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder. Don’t place back the old mods folder. Instead of that, place the cc from the old mods folder into the new mods folder.
    > Then launch the game and see if the issues remain.

Hi. I did what you suggested, and at first it seemed to have worked. But just to be sure I tried to restart my computer to see if the game would continue to fully load after a restart. Sadly it didn’t, the issues started up again after said restart. Do you know any other things I can try?
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > >
    > > > @rosemow said:
    > > >
    > > > Hi everyone! I absolutely love this pack, but I have been having problems with the build & buy part of it recently. To start off, yes I do own all the dlc packs of the items I chose to use, and no none of my other (CAS) cc is causing the problem (I checked both already). However this is the first time I’m using build & buy cc, so I may just be overlooking something. Anyways, the build & buy cc is making my game not respond / freeze and finally crash in the loading screen. I can’t seem to figure out what is wrong. I already tried adding the build & buy cc in smaller batches to see if there is a particular file that is causing my problem, but so far I’ve come up with nothing. When I load the game without the build & buy cc the game loads like it normally would, if I then quit the game (after it has loaded without the build & buy cc) and then add the build & buy cc it also loads like it normally would. It even continues loading like it normally would when I restart my pc, which I think is weird, because when I completely shut my pc off for the day and turn it back on the following day it doesn’t respond / freezes and crashes again (and keeps crashing until I remove the build & buy cc). Does anyone know how to fix this? I would love to just be able to start up my game again without constantly having to remove, load the game without the build & buy cc, and then add the build & buy cc again.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Hello @JinxedMathematics
    > > > There were many build/buy mode and cas items broken by the recent patches.
    > > >
    > > > Sims 4 Studio tool has updated its program, and has batch fixes that includes fixing the cc items broken by the last patches
    > > > (...) (register with the site first before trying to access the download page )
    > > > It would be good to download the latest version and run the batch fix.
    > > > After installing the program, click the tools label at the top of the screen, the batch fix options will be able to be accessed from the drop down menu
    > > > You need to register on the site but it is free. You need to be logged in to access the download page.
    > >
    > > Hi! I did as you suggested (I also checked if any other things needed fixing). Only one build & buy item needed fixing, but my game still freezes in the loading screen (and crashes after that). Do you have any other suggestions?
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello
    > > Try deleting the cache files and see if that helps
    > > (...)
    > >
    > > It sounds like though that the build/buy irems are causing issues in your game.
    > > Try testing again by moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your cc back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to see if you can find the cause of the issue.
    >
    >
    > Hi again. I did exactly as you suggested, sadly nothing came up. When I add the cc one by one (put one in, see of it works, take it out, remove the cache, put a new one in, etc. I even restarted my computer after each try) it loads just fine, no issues what so ever. Not even the build & buy part of the cc caused any issues when put in separately. But when I put all of the cc in the mods folder at the same time the game freezes again in the loading screen. It’s really confusing…
    > If you have any other ideas of what this might be, I would love to hear it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" and "custom music " folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder. Don’t place back the old mods folder. Instead of that, place the cc from the old mods folder into the new mods folder.
    > Then launch the game and see if the issues remain.

Hi. I did what you suggested, and at first it seemed to have worked. But just to be sure I tried to restart my computer to see if the game would continue to fully load after a restart. Sadly it didn’t, the issues started up again after said restart. Do you know any other things I can try?

I am sorry that you are having these issues. Try removing all the cc from your mods folder.Then go to another cc site and download some new cc. Then, test to see if the issues occur with that new cc or not.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > >
    > > > @rosemow said:
    > > >
    > > > > @rosemow said:
    > > > > JinxedMathematics wrote: »
    > > > >
    > > > > Hi everyone! I absolutely love this pack, but I have been having problems with the build & buy part of it recently. To start off, yes I do own all the dlc packs of the items I chose to use, and no none of my other (CAS) cc is causing the problem (I checked both already). However this is the first time I’m using build & buy cc, so I may just be overlooking something. Anyways, the build & buy cc is making my game not respond / freeze and finally crash in the loading screen. I can’t seem to figure out what is wrong. I already tried adding the build & buy cc in smaller batches to see if there is a particular file that is causing my problem, but so far I’ve come up with nothing. When I load the game without the build & buy cc the game loads like it normally would, if I then quit the game (after it has loaded without the build & buy cc) and then add the build & buy cc it also loads like it normally would. It even continues loading like it normally would when I restart my pc, which I think is weird, because when I completely shut my pc off for the day and turn it back on the following day it doesn’t respond / freezes and crashes again (and keeps crashing until I remove the build & buy cc). Does anyone know how to fix this? I would love to just be able to start up my game again without constantly having to remove, load the game without the build & buy cc, and then add the build & buy cc again.
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > Hello @JinxedMathematics
    > > > > There were many build/buy mode and cas items broken by the recent patches.
    > > > >
    > > > > Sims 4 Studio tool has updated its program, and has batch fixes that includes fixing the cc items broken by the last patches
    > > > > (...) (register with the site first before trying to access the download page )
    > > > > It would be good to download the latest version and run the batch fix.
    > > > > After installing the program, click the tools label at the top of the screen, the batch fix options will be able to be accessed from the drop down menu
    > > > > You need to register on the site but it is free. You need to be logged in to access the download page.
    > > >
    > > > Hi! I did as you suggested (I also checked if any other things needed fixing). Only one build & buy item needed fixing, but my game still freezes in the loading screen (and crashes after that). Do you have any other suggestions?
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Hello
    > > > Try deleting the cache files and see if that helps
    > > > (...)
    > > >
    > > > It sounds like though that the build/buy irems are causing issues in your game.
    > > > Try testing again by moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your cc back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to see if you can find the cause of the issue.
    > >
    > >
    > > Hi again. I did exactly as you suggested, sadly nothing came up. When I add the cc one by one (put one in, see of it works, take it out, remove the cache, put a new one in, etc. I even restarted my computer after each try) it loads just fine, no issues what so ever. Not even the build & buy part of the cc caused any issues when put in separately. But when I put all of the cc in the mods folder at the same time the game freezes again in the loading screen. It’s really confusing…
    > > If you have any other ideas of what this might be, I would love to hear it.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello
    > > Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" and "custom music " folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder. Don’t place back the old mods folder. Instead of that, place the cc from the old mods folder into the new mods folder.
    > > Then launch the game and see if the issues remain.
    >
    > Hi. I did what you suggested, and at first it seemed to have worked. But just to be sure I tried to restart my computer to see if the game would continue to fully load after a restart. Sadly it didn’t, the issues started up again after said restart. Do you know any other things I can try?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I am sorry that you are having these issues. Try removing all the cc from your mods folder.Then go to another cc site and download some new cc. Then, test to see if the issues occur with that new cc or not.

> @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > >
    > > > @rosemow said:
    > > >
    > > > > @rosemow said:
    > > > > JinxedMathematics wrote: »
    > > > >
    > > > > Hi everyone! I absolutely love this pack, but I have been having problems with the build & buy part of it recently. To start off, yes I do own all the dlc packs of the items I chose to use, and no none of my other (CAS) cc is causing the problem (I checked both already). However this is the first time I’m using build & buy cc, so I may just be overlooking something. Anyways, the build & buy cc is making my game not respond / freeze and finally crash in the loading screen. I can’t seem to figure out what is wrong. I already tried adding the build & buy cc in smaller batches to see if there is a particular file that is causing my problem, but so far I’ve come up with nothing. When I load the game without the build & buy cc the game loads like it normally would, if I then quit the game (after it has loaded without the build & buy cc) and then add the build & buy cc it also loads like it normally would. It even continues loading like it normally would when I restart my pc, which I think is weird, because when I completely shut my pc off for the day and turn it back on the following day it doesn’t respond / freezes and crashes again (and keeps crashing until I remove the build & buy cc). Does anyone know how to fix this? I would love to just be able to start up my game again without constantly having to remove, load the game without the build & buy cc, and then add the build & buy cc again.
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > Hello @JinxedMathematics
    > > > > There were many build/buy mode and cas items broken by the recent patches.
    > > > >
    > > > > Sims 4 Studio tool has updated its program, and has batch fixes that includes fixing the cc items broken by the last patches
    > > > > (...) (register with the site first before trying to access the download page )
    > > > > It would be good to download the latest version and run the batch fix.
    > > > > After installing the program, click the tools label at the top of the screen, the batch fix options will be able to be accessed from the drop down menu
    > > > > You need to register on the site but it is free. You need to be logged in to access the download page.
    > > >
    > > > Hi! I did as you suggested (I also checked if any other things needed fixing). Only one build & buy item needed fixing, but my game still freezes in the loading screen (and crashes after that). Do you have any other suggestions?
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Hello
    > > > Try deleting the cache files and see if that helps
    > > > (...)
    > > >
    > > > It sounds like though that the build/buy irems are causing issues in your game.
    > > > Try testing again by moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your cc back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to see if you can find the cause of the issue.
    > >
    > >
    > > Hi again. I did exactly as you suggested, sadly nothing came up. When I add the cc one by one (put one in, see of it works, take it out, remove the cache, put a new one in, etc. I even restarted my computer after each try) it loads just fine, no issues what so ever. Not even the build & buy part of the cc caused any issues when put in separately. But when I put all of the cc in the mods folder at the same time the game freezes again in the loading screen. It’s really confusing…
    > > If you have any other ideas of what this might be, I would love to hear it.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello
    > > Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" and "custom music " folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder. Don’t place back the old mods folder. Instead of that, place the cc from the old mods folder into the new mods folder.
    > > Then launch the game and see if the issues remain.
    >
    > Hi. I did what you suggested, and at first it seemed to have worked. But just to be sure I tried to restart my computer to see if the game would continue to fully load after a restart. Sadly it didn’t, the issues started up again after said restart. Do you know any other things I can try?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I am sorry that you are having these issues. Try removing all the cc from your mods folder.Then go to another cc site and download some new cc. Then, test to see if the issues occur with that new cc or not.

Hi again. I downloaded some new build & buy cc (even a cc pack from the same creator of the cottage garden stuff pack) and so far the issues have not returned (not even after a restart of my computer). I don’t know if that’s because I now have less build & buy cc in my mods folder than before, does that make a difference? Anyways, does this mean that I cannot use the cottage garden stuff pack or is there something else going on?