Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Origin Sale - Up to 50% Off

Not sure if this has been posted, but there's a "Spooky Sale" going on; just picked up Spooky Stuff for 50% off. Stock up! :D
aSE16f8.gif

Comments

• Options
    mmickel95mmickel95 Posts: 30 Member
    The Spooky Origin sale has a few things on sale!
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Are there any game packs on sale?
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited October 2017
    Are there any game packs on sale?
    Sims 4 Vampires is on sale and three of the bundles each with a GP. https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/browse?fq=price:on-sale&sort=rank desc
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    mmickel95mmickel95 Posts: 30 Member
    Vampire is $14 instead of $20
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    The Sims 4 Base Game and the Expansion Packs are 50% off. The Vampires Game Pack is 25% off. The Spooky Stuff Pack is 50% off and the game bundles are 20% off.
    It is a great time to buy these packs :)
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    Chloe26Chloe26 Posts: 1 New Member
    PRIORITY: Save up for Sims 4 Cats and Dogs :D
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    edited October 2017
    Fitness and Vintage Glamour stuff packs still not on sale yet :/ Oh well, I'm patient...... :(:s:tired_face:
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I actually was gonna buy movie hangout cause I needed it for my new save game, but since spooky stuff was on sale I got that instead. I'm not in love with it but I do like some leggings and the carpet. Also the furniture would be cool for some eccentric sims. Not my favorite stuff pack, wouldn't pay full price for it, but for 5 dollars, I figured might as well.
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    I actually was gonna buy movie hangout cause I needed it for my new save game, but since spooky stuff was on sale I got that instead. I'm not in love with it but I do like some leggings and the carpet. Also the furniture would be cool for some eccentric sims. Not my favorite stuff pack, wouldn't pay full price for it, but for 5 dollars, I figured might as well.

Same here, it was the only SP I didn't have because I wanted to wait for Seasons to come. But can't beat 50% off!
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    Now, I kinda wish I waited for this. When I first got back in the game last August (I think), I thought I saw the EPs at a lower price. It must have been on sale then. Does EA have regular sales happening? I will admit though, when they go on sale they really drop the price.
  • Options
    Now, I kinda wish I waited for this. When I first got back in the game last August (I think), I thought I saw the EPs at a lower price. It must have been on sale then. Does EA have regular sales happening? I will admit though, when they go on sale they really drop the price.

I believe they always have summer and winter (Christmas) sales, and a few others sprinkled in. I think the fall (Halloween) sale has been pretty consistent.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    becky45414becky45414 Posts: 3 New Member
    I have all. Recently got Toddler Pack a week ago. Just missing Pets :'(
  • Options
    ReBecky937ReBecky937 Posts: 189 Member
    I have all. Recently got Toddler Pack a week ago. Just missing Pets :'(
    harley-joker-banner_zpsnfnlmsv4.jpg
  • Options
    xDeeDeeRamoneXxDeeDeeRamoneX Posts: 35 Member
    I got Spooky Stuff and City Living for 50% off, happy me! :)
    tumblr_o0i3p4GEGP1tjydheo1_500.gif
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    I have also just downloaded Spooky Stuff. I would have been disappointed with it if I had paid full price, but at the sale price I think it is fair value for money.
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    I guess I’ll get spooky stuff pack now. I really just want the pumpkins tbh
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options

I believe they always have summer and winter (Christmas) sales, and a few others sprinkled in. I think the fall (Halloween) sale has been pretty consistent.

That sounds comforting. I will probably just save for their Christmas sale for my next purchase. I already have all the EP and GP (so far). Just need SPs. Do they have Black Friday sales too?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member

That sounds comforting. I will probably just save for their Christmas sale for my next purchase. I already have all the EP and GP (so far). Just need SPs. Do they have Black Friday sales too?

Hello
    Origin does have Black Friday Sales. The discounts at those sales times are great also
  • Options
    rafealsivarrafealsivar Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello
    he Spooky Stuff Pack is 50% off and the game bundles are 20% off.
    It is a great time to buy these packs :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello
    Origin does have Black Friday Sales. The discounts at those sales times are great also

awesomeness!!!
  • Options
    Elle_4Elle_4 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, does anyone know how long this sale will last? Like can I wait untill monday? AND does anyone have both City Living and Get to work? Because I'm really torn between those two, so any more information is welcome. Which would you guys choose if you would only get one of them?
  • Options
    Elle_4 wrote: »
    Hello, does anyone know how long this sale will last? Like can I wait untill monday? AND does anyone have both City Living and Get to work? Because I'm really torn between those two, so any more information is welcome. Which would you guys choose if you would only get one of them?

If the active careers didn't break after several promotions, I'd probably choose Get to Work over City Living. I just use more from that pack than City Living, though CL does have a few items I use constantly.

I'm not sure how long the sale is.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    According to the official FB page the sale ends at 10AM PDT on October 17th.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...