Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I made new studyroom clutter!

Last week i have been busy on creating 8 new different clutter items that you can fill your study room up with:

vy2ohe.jpg

- pin board
- globe
- manikin
- books
- written papers
- vinyl records
- world map
- post-it notes

Download here: fursimsoriginal.wixsite.com/fursims/clutter

If you have new ideas on my next series of clutter for specific rooms, please say so :) I would be happy to take in some of your ideas.

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited October 2017
    Last week i have been busy on creating 8 new different clutter items that you can fill your study room up with:

vy2ohe.jpg

- pin board
    - globe
    - manikin
    - books
    - written papers
    - vinyl records
    - world map
    - post-it notes

If you have new ideas on my next series of clutter for specific rooms, please say so :) I would be happy to take in some of your ideas.

Talented you are. Would you consider Victorian and Medieval clutter? Some of us don't live in the real world. :D

Example: small (pretty tray) with a calling card, left in tray to be taken to the mistress of house or master of house to announce the arrival of the visitor. (Victorian age)

Sixtish type mags left around for my 1966 stories. Oh, I don't know something like 'Teen Beat', and 'Life' those are the two biggies I can think of right now.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

vy2ohe.jpg

- pin board
    - globe
    - manikin
    - books
    - written papers
    - vinyl records
    - world map
    - post-it notes

Talented you are. Would you consider Victorian and Medieval clutter? Some of us don't live in the real world. :D

Hehe i get that, i do like fantasy worlds mostly more too :p You can upload a picture on my website of what you would like to have, so i can get an idea :) Thanks for ur comment also!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello
    The new clutter items look great! :) They will be great for simmers to use in their homes! The pin board is especially creative how you have designed it! Each of the items look great!
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    The new clutter items look great! :) They will be great for simmers to use in their homes! The pin board is especially creative how you have designed it! Each of the items look great!

Thank you rosemow, lovely as always :)