Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3: Sim is barely tired, but keeps wanting to go to bed?

GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
edited October 2017 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
This strange new issue arose.My sims are barely tired, yet all they want to do is sleep until fully rested, then as soon as they lose in a spec of energy they wanna go back to bed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_D7aRGqhAI&feature=youtu.be
Video of what she's doing.

Anyone have any ideas?
I do use mods, mostly NRAAS(SP, OVERWATCH, Relativity)
I tried moving out and back in, resetting the lot, resetting the sims.
Restarting game.

Comments

• Options
    MagicPiggyPiggMagicPiggyPigg Posts: 62 Member
    Are you still having this problem?
    If so, try turning off free will, or just set it to low free will. If you don't want to, try repairing the game through Origin.
    tumblr_o06vtpmqXy1uxy6lvo1_500.gif
    "Who wants to live forever?" - Freddie Mercury, my queen
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    If so, try turning off free will, or just set it to low free will. If you don't want to, try repairing the game through Origin.
    As we have determined on another thread, the OP's mods had stopped working as expected and they may have had a conflict. They are now working with a new TS3 user game folder.

Just so you know, a Repair Game for an Origin managed TS3 game doesn't do anything except attempt to repair the Origin-Launcher tie-in and the way in which the game starts up. It can be useful sometimes to correct the condition where installed EPs fail to load. But it doesn't do anything to or with the game files themselves like it might for TS4. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited October 2017

I don't anymore, as I don't have my saved files.Kind of gave up working on fixing my game last night, spent hours trying to get certain things like some of the hairs I had to work and a couple mods that aren't working.

However, my game will no longer start.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    As we have determined on another thread, the OP's mods had stopped working as expected and they may have had a conflict. They are now working with a new TS3 user game folder.

Just so you know, a Repair Game for an Origin managed TS3 game doesn't do anything except attempt to repair the Origin-Launcher tie-in and the way in which the game starts up. It can be useful sometimes to correct the condition where installed EPs fail to load. But it doesn't do anything to or with the game files themselves like it might for TS4. :)

Thanks for telling me this! I always repair my game every once a month and to know it is not helping, I don't have to do this!
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2017
    Thanks for telling me this! I always repair my game every once a month and to know it is not helping, I don't have to do this!
    Shouldn't be doing any harm, but no probably not any good either if the game keeps starting up for you the way it should. Another way to look at it is that the program files, specifically the ones installed in Program Files (x86) where TS3 and all of the packs are, don't actually change with usage. Only the user controlled game folder's contents in Documents change, but Repair Game doesn't address those. Besides all the Origin-Launcher hocus pocus, which does indeed keep changing as Origin itself keeps getting updates, there hasn't been a meaningful TS3 game file related patch released since 1.66 in Jan 2014.

And you're welcome. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net