Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which premades do you want to move into Brindleton Bay?

Assuming there's enough houses...

1) Hugo Villareal and Raj are married, also I think Raj's mom would be a good crazy cat lady. And they can own a resterant together.

2) Izzy Pancake and Olivia Spencer-Kim are roomates and now in love. But she's pregnant with Alexander Goth's child. Too bad she hates children.

3) Geoffrey Landgraab (who will be a vet) and his wife. Not sure if I want that to be Clara or Moira.

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    Assuming there's enough houses...

1) Hugo Villareal and Raj are married, also I think Raj's mom would be a good crazy cat lady. And they can own a resterant together.

2) Izzy Pancake and Olivia Spencer-Kim are roomates and now in love. But she's pregnant with Alexander Goth's child. Too bad she hates children.

3) Geoffrey Landgraab (who will be a vet) and his wife. Not sure if I want that to be Clara or Moira.

Prehaps Olivia Spencer when she becomes a young adult.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Not sure yet. As I play I'll see if I want to keep all or delete a few of brindleton's premades. I'm sure I will be pairing them off with sims from the ther worlds. Ohh but I do have a pirate like sim who married into the Kim-Lewis household I can move to Brindleton Bay.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I haven't decided yet. The premades that are slotted for BB look pretty cool. You can see them in game under 'unplayed households' They are listed as unavailable in game or something.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    I haven't decided yet. The premades that are slotted for BB look pretty cool. You can see them in game under 'unplayed households' They are listed as unavailable in game or something.

Oh really?!? I’ve got to check that out at home tonight!!
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member

That's awesome. Can you post them? I don't think I can see them. Maybe because you pre-ordered?
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    imhappy wrote: »

That's awesome. Can you post them? I don't think I can see them. Maybe because you pre-ordered?

I just had another update of some sort and when I finally got in, they were gone again. I wish I would have screencapped it!! I didn't preorder until after I saw them. Maybe it was just a glitch.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    edited October 2017
    To be honest, I really like a lot of TS4 premades. In previous iterations, I didn't really pay attention to them. I'm not sure if my attidude to the game has just changed or I simply find them better - probably a little of both ;)
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    None, I always evict the premades anyway. They stay in the game as townies, but the homes are for my played sims.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    I only saw a few buildings from the C&D trailer, was there any more pictures revealed? Brindleton looks very nice from what I saw though.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited October 2017
    I’m going to mix in other premades I’m playing know in my current waste time before pets save. I’ve got a story in mind for Cassandra Goth and J Huntington III
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Probably none....plan on moving my main household and some of my other created households into the Bay.
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    JimG72 wrote: »
    Probably none....plan on moving my main household and some of my other created households into the Bay.

@JimG72 Same. With the worlds not being limited from each other I don't really need to move anything but my main household (and their house).
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    For now, my main household that I'm playing. Maybe the Pancakes, need to figure out if they're more dog or cat, or both
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    @tinahjalmar I'd think they are both. Cat for Eliza (a bit snobby, walks like a queen), dog for Bob (loyal, kind). Those pets fit them perfectly in my view.