Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

50 Foals Challenge - Mystique Family

Comments

• Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    Screenshot-554_zps63xwfvhp.jpg
    Brooke wasted no time in chatting and flirting with Brandon, the next evening She told Maxx about his unicorn and asked if she could invite him over….

Screenshot-559_zpsyigtghzv.jpg
    Maxx went to meet Unicorn, and unicorn really enjoyed her company too. Maxx realised he was lonely and Brandon knew very little if anything about horses. Maxx spent time bonding and getting to know unicorn, grooming and caring for him.

Screenshot-577_zpszrgyykvd.jpg
    The Paparazzi were always floating around the property now a days but for some reason Lucifer just didn’t like this one, he wasn’t ashamed to let her know that she was not invited inside.

Screenshot-586_zpsiewxscxx.jpg
    After a long night of getting to know each other, Brooke asked Brandon to stay the night. Their friendship had blossomed and Brandon was just as keen on her as she was on him, they are now in a relationship. Brandon was more than happy to stay the night.

Screenshot-589_zpsk7vcr6ta.jpg
    As always this family get stuck into running some Celebrity quests, one of them was to watch a show at the local theatre. The next day they all went to watch the show, even though it was a small turn out, it seems like everyone was enjoying themselves.

Screenshot-591_zpsbmq7bhmc.jpg
    While the family were on their way back home, Saffron was calling out to them, but a visitor decided to come sooner than expected.

Screenshot-599_zps1iaqkzvl.jpg
    Grim Reaper had come to take Saffron away to her final resting place.

Screenshot-609_zps5rvnu5dh.jpg
    Before anyone could do anything, Saffron left for eternity.

Screenshot-611_zpszunbbjqt.jpg
    Maxx made it home to see that her beloved Saffron was gone. Broken hearted she lost her best friend and didn’t get a chance to say goodbye to her, hurt more than anything.

Screenshot-617_zpsceuwpijd.jpg
    She never got to say goodbye to her, the pain was just so strong. Everyone was very sad today.

Screenshot-622_zpsnbdbofjk.jpg
    Lucifer feeling her pain, did the one loyal thing he knew how to try to take her pain away…

Screenshot-623_zpswcgq2kmv.jpg
    But he too was overcome by the sorrow of Saffron’s death.

Screenshot-627_zpsajr7sink.jpg
    Brooke came home in time to whiteness the loss too, Lucifer was what grabbed her attention. He spotted something ….

Screenshot-631_zps2mxosvbn.jpg
    Grim Reaper turned up again…. Maxx knew now she wasn’t losing one best friend but two in only moments apart.

Screenshot-639_zpsu3dtyvuf.jpg
    Before anyone could do or say anything… Lucifer also joined Saffron in eternity.

Screenshot-665_zps7snxndwb.jpg
    Steve had just come home to realise that his beloved Lucifer was gone, they had spent a whole life time together, he had Lucifer since he was a puppy and felt the loss as a big blow to his heart. Morgan and the other animals also came to mourn the loss of the two beloved pets.

Screenshot-681_zps5j0yerfp.jpg
    It was a very sad day at the Mystique home today. Everyone was sad and effected by the loss of two family members. {when I saw how sad Maxx looked it didn’t help but make me burst into tears even more… it’s a game I tell you, only a game… pfft still broke my heart, grabbed the tissues and left the game for some cool off time}.
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    ** Excellent posts. I am sorry for the losses suffered by your Sims**

This is something I found fitting for the losses in your challenge T_T RIP Saffron and Lucifer <3
    43e7c08e4fa9dec4b334d1915b33b9cb.jpg
  • Options
    Screenshot-684_zpszvqq6e82.jpg
    Brooke had experienced her first loss in life and was struggling with a lot of difficulty to do anything but cry.

Screenshot-685_zpsrpthy7j1.jpg
    Maxx went to console Domino who felt her mother’s death the hardest. Domino was close with her mother and being pregnant and feeling the loss, wasn’t helping the mood today. It did bring the family closer together, non the less but still a very sad day.

Screenshot-688_zpsa8k1spct.jpg
    Brandon and unicorn came over to visit, Brandon tried to cheer Brooke up they best way he knew how. He was hurting seeing his girlfriend so hurt.

Screenshot-691_zpsgwhb6i5m.jpg
    With every bad moment in life, always an unexpected one comes also. Chivas Regal decided to give birth to a little filly, Misty Fox she has been named.

Screenshot-695_zpsx4esdfyu.jpg
    Even in this difficult mourning period a little joy finds the ranch. Maxx naturally being torn and sad, comes to congratulate Chivas. However the mood is still very low.

Screenshot-697_zpszwvefgcs.jpg
    Misty fox decides to look around her new home confused as to everyone’s sad mood, poor baby.

Screenshot-699_zpspdqx5sc4.jpg
    Steve still finds the loss very becoming and silently mourns the loss of his best friend.

Screenshot-698_zpslsnpwc5w.jpg
    Brandon decides to cheer Brooke up…. And proposes to her.

Screenshot-701_zpsbm55tt4c.jpg
    Although he knows it’s not the best timing Brooke doesn’t hesitate and marry’s Brandon. Brandon and Unicorn have now joined the Mystique family.

Screenshot-704_zpsahnvkqrr.jpg
    With all the sadness at the ranch, no one can actually enjoy the happy moments, Maxx decides to take unicorn for a ride. This is her first experience ever riding a unicorn this moment in time becomes a very precious bonding moment for both unicorn and Maxx.

Screenshot-714_zpsfzqel9ly.jpg
    Brandon does all her can to cheer up his new wife.

Screenshot-710_zpsoh1jmbr7.jpg
    So a pillow fight is on for some frolicking fun.

Screenshot-715_zpsfn8s9b0n.jpg
    Then some cute selfie time.

Screenshot-707_zpsvlmfuazo.jpg
    Brooke decides to take Domino for a ride (and then this happened I have no idea what actually happened here… it was bizarre).

Screenshot-718_zpskzusoouc.jpg
    While Brooke went off for a ride, Brandon heard and saw some strange lights….

Screenshot-720_zpsc2w9h2z0.jpg
    And there out of no where… a ufo popped up in front of his eyes.

Screenshot-724_zpst45gukca.jpg
    Before he could escape he was zipped up and taken away.

Screenshot-726_zpsvuw5xpef.jpg
    Domino returned home to give birth to a little filly, she was named 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Rose.

Screenshot-728_zpsjl5pgaxo.jpg
    With all this commotion no one actually noticed Brandon was missing.

Screenshot-730_zpsqitssaej.jpg
    Before long he was returned home.

Screenshot-734_zpsxhia8uii.jpg
    Brandon confused and unsure what had happened… not having a chance to ask the Alien being.

Screenshot-737_zpsdm1v6rrs.jpg
    She was gone as quickly as a blink of an eye.

Screenshot-740_zpssiovmubu.jpg
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 Rose like her grandmother loves to roll around.

Screenshot-743_zps3ul3l517.jpg
    Brandon not much of a horse man but an animal lover decides to try his hand with the horses. Chivas is happy to be groomed and cared for; she is a great started horse for any sim to learn on.

Screenshot-739_zps7fjeezn5.jpg
    Brooke decides to take unicorn out for a ride and experiences her first magical feeling of teleportation.

Screenshot-746_zpsbia5ml9w.jpg
    She and Unicorn train this evening to build up his skills.

Screenshot-757_zpsg88e4m47.jpg
    Tonight Misty fox has her birthday.

Screenshot-759_zpsfvst0cam.jpg
    {YIKES I got this glitch and panicked I thought not again…. I did not want to lose the horses again… but phew lucky it was just a graphical thing and it fixed itself up}

Screenshot-790_zpseeko0yms.jpg
    After the unexplained experience Brandon had, he decided to try to learn to ride. Chivas was happy to have someone on her back.

Screenshot-769_zpssmjdxrlo.jpg
    Steve decided to take Misty fox for a ride and break her in. {yay she got her coat colour back}

Screenshot-773_zpshrsmkyxx.jpg
    She was a racer this little lady. She was born with racing level 8 so Steve worked on her skills to master it as she would quickly excel in it.

Screenshot-775_zpszdlvq0k8.jpg
    Brooke decided to enter her first competition with unicorn and see her luck.

Screenshot-779_zpsknz8cg82.jpg
    Maxx (who has no shame in her underwear) competed Morgan in some competitions. Came first in both advanced comps.

Screenshot-790_zpseeko0yms.jpg
    Brandon slowly moving up in his riding skills, he has now got to a trot but he still is a long way off to being a horseman.

Screenshot-787_zps2lzp3rph.jpg
    Brooke and unicorn had won one race and placed 3rd in the second, non the less they just enjoyed the night riding around the country side.

Screenshot-792_zpsjtxohvzb.jpg
    Steve continues to train Misty Fox tonight.

Screenshot-796_zpsannynvwy.jpg
    After the competitions Maxx and Morgan went for a short ride before it was bed time as everyone was getting really exhausted tonight.

Upon returning home, there was an eerie sound and a light on in the bedroom which never is usually used unless Brooke is in there….

Screenshot-804_zpsj3sljfwb.jpg
    {Actually I got a little spooked as the player, I saw this light on in the room as I was getting my sims to clean their horses before bed time. And when I came to see who was in the room… this is what I found, boy did I burst into tears…. My hubby thinks I'm nuts…. Crying over sims, but it was such an emotional and beautiful moment…} Lucifer had come home to his favorite spot….

Screenshot-823_zpsny5newzl.jpg
    Lucifer heard Maxx and as always he goes to her calls.

Screenshot-829_zpsie7jirq7.jpg
    As always they gave each others hugs… Maxx couldn’t believe he had come to visit his family.

Screenshot-840_zpscd5tmewb.jpg
    Maxx talked and played with Lucifer’s spirit. She missed her bff and was blessed he was here to see them.

Screenshot-868_zps43ngclxz.jpg
    Brooke couldn’t believe her eyes, she witnessed the spirit of Lucifer.

Screenshot-878_zpspi34vu4t.jpg
    Despite how tired Maxx was she played with her bff. {I had to make all happy motives here otherwise they would of collapsed} Enjoying his presence while it lasted.

Screenshot-898_zpsvrqg0926.jpg
    And then he was gone…. Leaving such emptiness in the air once again.
  • Options
    Wow that was a surprise :o seeing Lucifer come back and two foals born, and growing up ^_^ Love the Unicorn too. So pretty! Hope things look up for your Sims. My next update is gonna be a doozy >.<
  • Options
    ** Excellent posts. I am sorry for the losses suffered by your Sims**

This is something I found fitting for the losses in your challenge T_T RIP Saffron and Lucifer <3
    43e7c08e4fa9dec4b334d1915b33b9cb.jpg

Thank you @ElijahsBabyGurl9 I will pass on the love to my Sim family. I am sure they truly appreciate your gifts and care. It has been a very hard time of late as there have been a few deaths now..... time is getting away with us in the sim world.

Lucifer was first Saffron has been coming too, naturally Maxx loves her babies alive or passed and gives them the attention every time. More coming up just sorting the photo order and will post.

Can't wait for your update :smiley:

Yes that unicorn was stunning found him and uploaded him, i love him so much he's such a smoochy horse.
  • Options
    CHAPTER 5
    Part two: - Babies, babies & Foals 11 & 12

Screenshot-919_zps9yqlxycm.jpg
    Steve continued to train Misty Fox who had mastered up her racing skill and only had 2 more to master up her jumping. He knew time would come to sell her, so it was important to get her skills maxed out for better sale price.

Screenshot-920_zpsphuxxp7d.jpg
    Unicorn and Chivas had built up a very close bond and friendship, unicorn did something to Chivas, he gave her his blessing. Their bond is stronger than he’s ever had in his life before, and Chivas had something in her soul that he felt was precious, She also has become very close and attached to unicorn.

Screenshot-927_zpsn32xhyyz.jpg
    Maxx also discovered she’s pregnant.

Screenshot-928_zpseq3qwaf4.jpg
    Unicorn and Chivas both went to make a new foal.

Screenshot-935_zpstofqpmfc.jpg
    Unicorn wasted no time in getting to know Domino also.

Screenshot-933_zpsmyua3l0e.jpg
    He also gave her the magical blessing.

Screenshot-952_zpsjtygjdib.jpg
    Domino and unicorn continued to play and bond. It was baby making time for these two also.

Screenshot-973_zpslg6v2bl2.jpg
    It seemed like it was baby making time for everyone at the Ranch. Brooke and Brandon decided they wanted to have a family too….

Screenshot-14_zpswh6po5kn.jpg
    Screenshot-19_zpsjepiao5l.jpg
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 Rose has decided it’s time to join the adulthood tonight.

Screenshot-955_zps7gzaori5.jpg
    It was time to sell Misty Fox, she had mastered both her racing and jumping. She sold for $13,021.

Steve also Sold Morgan as he had completed his stud duties. Needing to make room for the new foals and also new stallions to join.

Screenshot-23_zpsncq0jjgb.jpg
    With Maxx being pregnant, Steve takes on the responsibility to train 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Rose.

Screenshot-27_zpsygs6oicp.jpg
    Upon his ride he pumps into his daughter Jasmin and spots a yellow snake near her. After talking to Jasmin for a bit, he manages to catch the snake also.

Screenshot-55_zpsrnizjbhq.jpg
    Back at home Brooke discovered she’s pregnant

Screenshot-52_zpsv9bpgyah.jpg
    Brandon had discovered he’s not a horseman like Brooke and her family, he loves their company but isn’t as serious about it, he managed to get a job with the local police and was telling Brooke about his new job. Brooke also let him know he’s about to be a dad too. Life was stating to look up again.

Screenshot-61_zpsm0pwqenq.jpg
    Brandon needs to get his fitness up…. Starting a new job means new skills, however his treadmill experience is as rough as his riding ones have been.

Screenshot-66_zps1l58zm5e.jpg
    Maxx being heavily pregnant has been spending a lot of time with Unicorn, their bond and friendship is so strong unicorn decided to give her the gift of love he possess and he blessed her….

Screenshot-71_zpsisncoibt.jpg
    Maxx as always has a gift with horses not many do and she whispers magic into Unicorns ears. Not only a new friendship has formed but a very strong bond between these two.

Screenshot-86_zpsv6ogxd0g.jpg
    Maxx also spends time with her beloved Chivas, who is also pregnant. Their love and bond is truly amazing.

Screenshot-99_zpsql02qsnp.jpg
    Maxx just seems to have a way with big red horses. The love between these two is unbreakable. Maxx and Chivas sharing their pregnant moments together.

Screenshot-107_zpsunbbbig1.jpg
    Maxx’s first attempts at gardening… lol – failed!!!

Screenshot-110_zpsljvkfmzc.jpg
    Yikes despite wanting to go check the other garden patch… it’s time to give birth (and of course her agent decides to ring her at this time – no chance buddy).

Screenshot-115_zpsfwgvhn5s.jpg
    Off to hospital… hopefully for one baby… what will they get this time?

Screenshot-117_zpsh8ovxfu4.jpg
    Unicorn brings Steve to the hospital and also his blessing…

Screenshot-128_zpsoxroqtpa.jpg
    Screenshot-138_zpsfolkk1ut.jpg
    Once again Maxx and Steve have triplets join the family. Keeanu, Lucas and Eloise. That makes 8 children with 3 births… I swear I think I’m doing the 100 baby challenge too *sigh*

Screenshot-151_zpsunj5bmoj.jpg
    During all the birthing joy, Chivas decides to announce she has delivered a little filly and not just any filly she is a little unicorn like her daddy too. This little girl gets the name destiny’s child, as she is the one who will stay to continue on with breeding for the Mystique family. Chivas last baby.

Screenshot-167_zpsg7zv42zq.jpg
    Little Destiny bonding with her mama

Screenshot-178_zps6k0djfkg.jpg
    Domino also decides to bless the family with a beautiful colt, who is named Brandy

Screenshot-180_zpsu2sn7ifc.jpg
    Brandy wastes no time in looking around { I thought domino was stuck in the gate but she soon enough moved.. what a rotten place to give birth sigh}

Screenshot-187_zps8rit3prx.jpg
    Maxx bonds with little Destiny who decided she was going to go to the private training ground and sniff around.

Screenshot-183_zps5mz5hjwo.jpg
    Steve and Unicorn had won 2 races and with such a high happy mood unicorn gave him that wonderful blessing also.

Screenshot-189_zpslcyaqdlq.jpg
    Brandon working hard and trying to up his science skills for his career.

Screenshot-191_zpss1lrspdy.jpg
    The girls watching as Maxx tends to her dying garden. Not easy to keep It all alive.

Screenshot-194_zps87jtf9s9.jpg
    Maxx tending to her garden again in the morning, Unicorn giving a helping hand as Maxx is failing miserably.

Screenshot-206_zpsjuh5jurc.jpg
    As always unicorn is never too far away from Maxx when she’s out an about. He seems to follow her most of the times when someone isn’t riding him.

Screenshot-218_zpsrjlygdv0.jpg
    While Maxx is tending to the garden, her horses watching her.

Screenshot-215_zps7s1r2kcz.jpg
    Steve buys a new stallion to be the sire for the mares. Duke a lovely Arabian. Steve wastes no time in training him.

Screenshot-219_zpse5rqcvvl.jpg
    Destiny the curious girl continues to sniff around.

Screenshot-230_zpsnir81pda.jpg
    Brandy joins in on the sniffing around.

Screenshot-243_zpsp6odcohh.jpg
    Half brother and sister decided to have some play time.

Screenshot-251_zpsbuweugtx.jpg
    While everyone is enjoying their time outside and the foals are loving their play time.

Screenshot-254_zps21uhnq0i.jpg
    Brandon’s project doesn’t go to well and he ends up blowing something up…

Screenshot-262_zpsrbseftrz.jpg
    Unicorn takes time to talk to his little daughter, she has a gift like he does, and he teaches her the unicorn secrets.

Screenshot-276_zpsxpkect83.jpg
    After his training and riding, Steve takes to spending some time with Brandy.

Screenshot-280_zpsvzbtv67n.jpg
    Maxx decides to give Chivas her favorite ride.

Screenshot-283_zpsbfve1ic8.jpg
    Chivas mastered her jumping and racing skills very early so has spent time birthing and on occasion entering competitions, but this girl loves to work.

Screenshot-287_zpsarcnllkt.jpg
    Perfect jumps all the way.

Screenshot-291_zpszin1rdta.jpg
    Unicorn and Destiny continue to bond, the love is very strong.

Screenshot-294_zpsi1sn6pjv.jpg
    Maxx rides Chivas to their favorite spot where she can capture some photos of Chivas.

Screenshot-298_zps2tdbkez8.jpg
    And as always… the wonderful heroic pose from both the girls.

Screenshot-302_zpshnmrbdrd.jpg
    While everyone is out and about doing something Brooke has come into labor and is in hospital to give birth. She gave birth to twins. Aria and Ava.

Screenshot-313_zpskjhvqwlt.jpg
    Birthdays all around again, Destiny has now grown up.

Screenshot-319_zpshnvobejr.jpg
    Brandy also decides to join his half sister in aging up.

Screenshot-327_zpsfrxjbh92.jpg
    Maxx and Steve didn’t get a chance to enjoy the birthdays.. their agent gave them a quest.. so back to Egypt they go.

Screenshot-330_zps49nyi7qa.jpg
    Once they get there they don’t waste time and begin their quests.

Screenshot-337_zpsrcyzvsxx.jpg
    But before they do any more, they rekindle their honeymoon days….

Screenshot-344_zps5oaxtbje.jpg
    Quest time both Maxx and Steve work fast to get through these quests so they can go home.

Screenshot-350_zpswxsqs9ew.jpg
    Together they work the tombs again

Screenshot-359_zps161pmpvz.jpg
    And solving the puzzles
    Screenshot-368_zpsiifsvhsd.jpg
    reporting the quests they can now go home.

Screenshot-370_zpsgazjy9s8.jpg
    Together they enjoy their last night before they cut their trip short.

Screenshot-375_zpsffdqd4aa.jpg
    Before they make it home in time, Chivas has her birthday and ages up.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    CHAPTER 5
    Part three: - birthdays, birthdays & Foals 13 & 14

Screenshot-383_zpsoburuehi.jpg
    Birthday time for the triplets (second pair). Each one grows up Keeanu first, Lucas and the Eloise.

Screenshot-392_zpsa2wlnclf.jpg
    Brooke spends time teaching Eloise to talk.

Screenshot-394_zps1jy0rirx.jpg
    Maxx teaches Keeanu to walk

Screenshot-397_zps06bsqg9g.jpg
    Steve teaches Lucas to walk.

Screenshot-412_zpsxmiubclh.jpg
    One by one they take the time to teach the triplets to walk and talk and potty train. Paparazzi can’t help but get their daily scoop of gossip too.

Screenshot-420_zps6f8steag.jpg
    In fact they have no shame and wont leave the sims to even private baby making moments.

Screenshot-423_zpslxkxdkbf.jpg
    Brooke and Brandon try for another baby… successful again. And Paparazzi… how rude you are…

Screenshot-450_zpsu2ztg7xx.jpg
    Unicorn enjoying his graze and sharing his glow.

Screenshot-453_zps8rnjlwze.jpg
    Destiny child enjoying her romp around. {however one thing that got me was she has a beard… isn’t that suppose to be males only? But on her name record she’s a female… confusion much. Yikes another glitch???}

Screenshot-459_zpsdeqmdqyb.jpg
    The triplets are growing up fast as are Brooke and Brandon's twins….

Screenshot-467_zpsxbfn4jes.jpg
    It feels like birthdays never end in this household.

Screenshot-473_zpsvwp7izpm.jpg
    Chivas enjoying her splash in the troth

Screenshot-478_zpsmxirj0ws.jpg
    Screenshot-476_zpsxkxuoamx.jpg
    Brandy enjoying his last time on the training grounds before he’s sold. Steve sold him for $12,088 his jumping lvl 10 and racing lvl 9.

Screenshot-479_zpsrmxrczig.jpg
    Steve spends some time with Duke on the training ground.

Screenshot-489_zpsox3gt1rs.jpg
    Meanwhile Chivas, unicorn and destiny have some family time. The bond is very close between these 3 it’s amazing.

Screenshot-491_zpsk0mcg46u.jpg
    Destiny continues to clown around as always…

Screenshot-500_zpsa2nwxdvt.jpg
    Steve continues to train Duke up for the evening.

Screenshot-503_zps9gmbyea9.jpg
    Uni as always letting out the unicorn cry.

Screenshot-508_zpszi2h6ley.jpg
    Domino decides it time to give birth again, while everyone was celebrating children’s birthdays, duke got busy with the girls and impregnated them both. Domino gave birth to a little filly. Dancer she is named.

Screenshot-525_zpsarub26yf.jpg
    Everyone wakes up and comes to see little Dancer who has joined the world.

Screenshot-536_zps7rhjjzln.jpg
    Destiny wastes no time and announces she’s about to give birth, she gives birth to a beautiful little colt. The kids named him bobby.

Screenshot-544_zpsw4dp14zh.jpg
    Two half babies born on the one night, so much excitement no one wants to go to bed.

Screenshot-505_zpssr8bl0ou.jpg
    Brandon decides to get on horse back again.

Screenshot-550_zpsu1u9dip5.jpg
    He also took Uni through the ring of fire only to set himself alight… this guy is just no good with anything electrical lol

Screenshot-558_zpsllirtsgc.jpg
    At least their neighbors swimming pool comes in handy….

Screenshot-560_zpscjqgoxj0.jpg
    The next morning Maxx sets off to check her little failing garden only to be interrupted by a stunning crow, she manages to befriend it.

Screenshot-566_zpsvtokfgjr.jpg
    And without a doubt she can’t help herself but hug her horses. Uni gets his morning hugs as always.

Screenshot-569_zpshmslpkbx.jpg
    Maxx grooms cleans and spends some loving time with him

Screenshot-573_zpscwq61g4x.jpg
    Meanwhile Steve brought a new stallion called Charm for the mares, however this lad is far from a charm…. just doesn’t like to be ridden and Steve experiences being thrown off.

Screenshot-578_zpsdevw10xs.jpg
    Steve scolds him and tells him animals at this house do not hurt their sims. Charm is regretful … and they try again.

Screenshot-581_zps3u3khlg1.jpg
    With a little encouragement… their friendship grows on a positive once again.

Screenshot-586_zpssc6qrwhu.jpg
    Dancer and Domino bonding and comforting one another during the storm

Screenshot-590_zpsd5lbcu2z.jpg
    Destiny and Bobby spending some quality time together too.

Screenshot-589_zpsbcp8qf5r.jpg
    Brandon rushes home to announce he’s been promoted again. He seems to be scaling up in the work force in no time.

Screenshot-597_zpsuz2dtsbo.jpg
    Uni is checking on his sims garden… doing what he can do to help her along with the produce.

Screenshot-598_zpsqf14nuqi.jpg
    Of course there is some time for play.

Screenshot-602_zpsay8vjgcv.jpg
    And more play time… such a happy little lad he is.

Screenshot-606_zpsuenmnheq.jpg
    This evening Brandon decides to take Charm out for a ride. Despite being burnt last time, he still continues to try to get his riding skills up.

Screenshot-608_zpsxmytftua.jpg
    Back to hospital for Maxx…. Again about to give birth… {we missed the part there they were making romance lol}.

Screenshot-615_zpsfbn2jvbo.jpg
    Meanwhile Brooke and Brandon’s twins are aging up…

Screenshot-622_zpstmma3mkl.jpg
    During their birthday celebrations, Lucifer decides to visit also. Trying to nap on his favorite lounge while celebrations are on.

Screenshot-623_zpszukgexby.jpg
    The twins age up and all the kids notice Lucifer, as they don’t know who he is, they keep their distance.

Screenshot-632_zpsrukkzjz7.jpg
    Lucifer wakes up to watch all the celebrations too.

Screenshot-633_zps4iejnjra.jpg
    I had to throw this picture in as he changed into this.. and it was weird.. but did nothing nasty… once anyone actually know why he did this?

Screenshot-638_zpsea4a03dz.jpg
    Celebrations continued…

Screenshot-645_zpssy39anhc.jpg
    Maxx put a plate of cake down on the floor and gave her beloved boy a huge hug. Aria on the other hand watching unsure who it is, and a little spooked by his presence.

Screenshot-653_zpsxmhdmxnh.jpg
    Lucifer joins in on the continuing celebrations…

Screenshot-667_zpsqeseywrb.jpg
    Then takes the time to enjoy some cake.

Screenshot-676_zpsfaengysm.jpg
    Lucifer still the brave protector of the family… growls at the tv lol

Screenshot-706_zpshnkbrrcn.jpg
    After all the parties and growing up.. it’s time to clean up and get the day into some order.

Screenshot-710_zpsrrebuqia.jpg
    Steve continues to train Charm

Screenshot-714_zpshbpmjmid.jpg
    Lucas trys out painting.

Screenshot-715_zpsdds5hlny.jpg
    Eloise continues with her writing skills

Screenshot-717_zpslffotpjv.jpg
    Maxx spends the day with Chivas training her until competition time is on.

Screenshot-718_zpsguo3hiqf.jpg
    They set off to enter competitions. Chivas is on a roll comes first in both!

Screenshot-722_zpsfilgihmu.jpg
    Brooke has decided it’s time to give birth again… once again twins.. (sigh she’s almost like her mother) a boy Nathan and a girl Alexandra.
    Post edited by bebasim on
  • Options
    CHAPTER 5
    Part four: - celebrations, Foals 15 & 16 & love never dies…

Birthdays have been flying past and it’s never a single event in this household {So many of them growing up at once, it’s been driving me batty} so I've decided to skip all the happy moments… and clump it together in one photo rather than 500 lol
    Screenshot-750_zps2dxxykey.jpg
    All the triplets twins and children slowly aging and growing up.

Screenshot-757_zpshuvnplom.jpg
    Screenshot-766_zps2sywet7r.jpg
    Meanwhile Charm had been busy and impregnated the girls, destiny was the first to birth her foal a little filly, who is named cosmic Justice.

Screenshot-789_zpsprtmagbk.jpg
    Domino announces she’s about to birth and of course a racoon comes to watch the event also.

Screenshot-794_zpsggqgcglt.jpg
    Domino gives birth to a little colt, who is names cosmic spirit.

Screenshot-807_zps79vqowig.jpg
    Tonight a beautiful visitor decided to come and visit her family. Maxx naturally couldn’t wait to be with Saffron. Saffron quietly and happily spending time with her beloved sims.

Screenshot-809_zpsvhi7ijaw.jpg
    Eloise witnessing her mother showing love to a spirit, almost scaring her but leaving her curious too. Eloise also a horse lover.. but isn’t game to approach a ghost.

Screenshot-826_zpsgt7skuos.jpg
    Maxx spends time grooming Saffron….

Screenshot-836_zps3xfrypl2.jpg
    Domino sees her mothers presence.

Screenshot-843_zpsqilqjj7e.jpg
    Together they share their short moment together.

Screenshot-838_zpsulbfjx8a.jpg
    Keeanu spends the morning playing with CJ

Screenshot-841_zpslw9d5acn.jpg
    While Eloise takes to caring for Chivas

Screenshot-847_zpsk5vhihqu.jpg
    Saffron says her farewell to her sim before she goes back to sleep, the air is heavy yet comfortable today.

Screenshot-850_zpsnzrzkjfz.jpg
    Meanwhile Ava decides to play a prank on Aria… Ava has developed the evil aspiration.. (just great)

Screenshot-852_zpskc5berlr.jpg
    Aria isn’t impressed and it ignites Ava to be even more mean

Screenshot-858_zpsiqb7l3ap.jpg
    Ava continues on with her spite.

Screenshot-860_zpstdy0rcyk.jpg
    Then attacks Aria.

Screenshot-862_zpsb9oozhb4.jpg
    Maxx wastes no time in intervening and scolding Ava. Maxx doesn’t tolerate evil people nor will she have a bar of it in her house. She really fumes at Ava. Sends her to the corner for time out until the school bus arrives.

Screenshot-865_zpst7wi1jt0.jpg
    She also had some words with Aria… wasn’t impressed with her behavior either.

Screenshot-869_zpshmvgjejm.jpg
    Aria begged for forgiveness and as Maxx knew Ava started it she forgave her and told her to study harder at school.

Screenshot-873_zpsvtfputpa.jpg
    Eloise decided to try riding, after she groomed and cared for Chivas she mounted her but was terrified when Chivas began to move.

Screenshot-877_zpst9jpysj3.jpg
    CJ decided to look around and enjoy being a foal.

Screenshot-879_zpshbniwzlb.jpg
    The other angle of Cosmic Justice.

Screenshot-890_zpsztcajr2y.jpg
    Eloise continued with her riding, even through the rain.

Screenshot-893_zpsk3svoj6u.jpg
    Maxx Sold Charm as it is time to bring in a couple of stallions for the next foals.

Screenshot-897_zpspjvybpob.jpg
    Uni as always is never far behind to care for his sim.

Screenshot-905_zpshfjv8bif.jpg
    Back at home Maxx spends time comforting Cosmic Spirit from the lightning and thunder scares.

Screenshot-926_zpstqoc7le9.jpg
    This evening both Maxx and Steve take to competitions. Maxx with Chivas and Steve with Uni and Chivas as always comes home with both trophies and first prizes. Steve with Uni also bring home first prizes and winnings. A successful night once again.

Screenshot-797_zpsqqewhns5.jpg
    This evening Ava tries to meet Uni, however Uni doesn't like her, he senses her evil trait and wasn’t letting her ugly spirit anywhere near him.

Screenshot-801_zps4c1yh7fw.jpg
    Every time she tried to pat him he would strike to bite her, she kept persisting…

Screenshot-770_zps8jiasi1z.jpg
    Then she pushed him too far and he cursed her. Uni didn’t like her and wanted her away from his Sim family.

Screenshot-774_zpsm7t2gjzr.jpg
    Ava felt the brunt of the unicorns curse and never felt lower in her life.

Screenshot-953_zpsea5uqbll.jpg
    Birthday gatherings are growing in this family. Once again growing up time… for all the children.

Screenshot-1046_zpsafk3bkz1.jpg
    And the celebrations continue as every child goes through growing up.

Screenshot-1117_zpskexm82gm.jpg
    The next morning it’s birthday time for Bobby

Screenshot-1122_zpstzcwd0zr.jpg
    Dancer knows she will be joining her half brother in aging up too.

Screenshot-1139_zpsufpcmsuu.jpg
    Dancer now is about to age up and everyone comes to join in on the celebrations.

Screenshot-1143_zpsgoyy9ioy.jpg
    She has now joined her half brother to enjoy adult hood.

Screenshot-1160_zpssq3plmsn.jpg
    While the celebrations are on, Brandon and Brooke decided to have some risky woohoo in the kids tree house.

Screenshot-1165_zpsk2m4wrkb.jpg
    Eloise back to getting her riding skills up and to work Bobby on his training.

Screenshot-1170_zpsp5smnqzj.jpg
    Meanwhile Maxx has spent the day working Dancer on getting her skills maxed out.

Screenshot-1174_zpspzzcl4wx.jpg
    Once Dancer has maxed out her skills to level 10 Maxx sells her for $12,898

Screenshot-1177_zpso8mkc5hc.jpg
    Eloise has spent the day training up Bobby.

Screenshot-1181_zpssze6zgqn.jpg
    She still have to get her mounting and dismount mastered.

Screenshot-1202_zps4m0jyxau.jpg
    Maxx spends her last moments with Bobby as she knows it’s tough decisions once again.

Screenshot-1219_zpsdixecvgv.jpg
    Bobby is sold for $7,764.

Screenshot-1231_zps8uqji0sa.jpg
    The next morning the family got bad news that the debt collectors were coming to collect some items as they had forgot to pay their bills. Uni as always spending some time with Maxx.

Screenshot-1254_zpsgjdbrx5y.jpg
    Maxx does not greet the collector very well.

Screenshot-1259_zpsmv1pyhax.jpg
    Uni sees she’s upset and tries his best to comfort her.

Screenshot-1274_zpsjq4zm2cw.jpg
    And as always it works magic with their bond

Screenshot-1277_zpsetzxzwdq.jpg
    Once again he blesses her.

Screenshot-1293_zpsg230i9rt.jpg
    The blessing of any unicorn is worth a thousand words and moments.

Screenshot-1296_zpsou1c9r4y.jpg
    That evening Maxx spends some time working Destiny. Destiny loves jumping like her mother and enjoys the evening with Maxx.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    CHAPTER 5
    Part five: - Moving out and the ending of an era.

This by far is the hardest chapter I've ever had to write!

Screenshot-1300_zpsnywzzsl6.jpg
    Cosmic Justice is celebrating her birthday tonight.

Screenshot-1310_zpsvlt9t09d.jpg
    As is Cosmic spirit.

Screenshot-1321_zps5fgtcdb7.jpg
    Eloise spends a quiet evening with Chivas, riding and enjoying the views.

Screenshot-1395_zpsd6b6msdx.jpg
    Tonight once again the sets of twins are growing up… with so many children now, it will be time for them to start thinking about their futures.

Screenshot-1427_zps3kq6tef8.jpg
    Some of the children enjoying their last family time together.
    Brooke and Brandon had decided to buy a house and move out with their 2 sets of twins. Ava, Aria, Nathan & Alexandra.

Keeanu, Lucas, Eloise and out of the last set of twins, Jonathan decided to move out with his brothers and sister. Evan was the only one who wanted to stay home with his parents.

********************************************************************************

Screenshot-1434_zpse5gogtx7.jpg
    As always Maxx and Steve would spend time with their horses when their children left the nest. This time a huge number left, and now only 3 of them remaining, left the mood a little empty.
    Maxx continued to train CJ on jumping

Screenshot-1440_zpsxpqm0cer.jpg
    Steve spent the day training CS as both knew they would need to be sold to make way for new foals and stallions.

Screenshot-1442_zpssk4tpkvc.jpg
    They both continued with the training. Summer also was coming to an end so they were enjoying the warm weather.

Screenshot-1448_zpshnd6fm1p.jpg
    CJ got to level 8 in both jumping and racing.

Screenshot-1458_zpsjiroyrly.jpg
    She was sold for $10,483.

Screenshot-1474_zpsarba0ojs.jpg
    Cosmic Spirit got to level 10 in both jumping and racing. As always Maxx gives hugs to all her horses before they enter the equestrian centre for the last time.

Screenshot-1478_zpssxkqvc0v.jpg
    CS sold for $12,965

Screenshot-1483_zps4rmlheeu.jpg
    As Maxx was going in to sell off Cosmic Spirit, paparazzi decided to disgrace her with some rumors.

Screenshot-1486_zpsmpcevxg2.jpg
    So Maxx approached her and in talking with her built up a friendship and also had the accusations dismissed.

Screenshot-1490_zpsmlwemcrb.jpg
    Maxx made a new friend this after noon too.

Screenshot-1492_zpszdgagfu0.jpg
    Tonight was another night where the family would experience something, without realising… Destiny sharing her glow on the family.

Screenshot-1494_zpsz4kseyi8.jpg
    Maxx and Steve were back at competitions… as Steve came out with Uni he spotted a large red stallion standing near the entrance gate. He thought to himself what a stunning specimen, he would be good for breeding the mares…

Screenshot-1498_zps9cbfdubm.jpg
    As Maxx came out after her and Chivas had completed their races, Maxx spotted a large red stallion racing off into the night. Her heart stopped. He reminded her of Pharlap her very first horse, her very first love. She thought she was dreaming… maybe it was his spirit coming to say goodbye?

Screenshot-1503_zpssyizwxaj.jpg
    Maxx didn’t go home tonight, she rode Chivas around town and was a little lost as to what her eyes had seen.

Screenshot-1509_zps3prwpzbd.jpg
    She finally came home and spent time with Chivas and Destiny. It was a very quiet night tonight despite all the happy winnings. Maxx felt heavy on her heart and soul.

Screenshot-1513_zpsanbdem5k.jpg
    The next morning Steve did the one thing he felt was right to do, he watched crow playing but felt he needed to be returned to the wild.

Screenshot-1551_zpssyh6vmvn.jpg
    He did just that, said his farewell and released him.

Screenshot-1526_zpsk7hwtgm6.jpg
    Next was the yellow snake he caught.

Screenshot-1574_zps9fmn65cv.jpg
    It was time to let Yellow enjoy his life back to nature.

Screenshot-1581_zpsidyhlojr.jpg
    And yellow has now been released too.

Screenshot-1560_zpsfbykpty4.jpg
    While Steve was being the humanitarian Maxx went out and brought two stallions for the mares. She got Zipper Sparrow from our dear friend Thrippa. Thank you for such a wonderful addition to out breeding program.

Screenshot-1568_zpsf0twmfkb.jpg
    Zipper fit in beautifully and Maxx wasted no time in caring for him.

Screenshot-1585_zpsavs0yssi.jpg
    Maxx decided to take this gorgeous Stallion out for a ride and show him around his new home and town.

Screenshot-1591_zps97obt8ef.jpg
    After Steve had finished releasing the animals to the wild, he decided to spend some time with the 2nd stunning stallion Maxx got from elijahsbabygurl9. Cupid Summers also enjoying his new home and life being spoiled loved and of most of all fitting into the family. Thank you ladies for your gorgeous stallions. We look forward to the babies from these two stunning males.

Screenshot-1598_zpsvxk9ifsk.jpg
    Chivas always waiting for Maxx at the training grounds to go for her competitions. Despite her old age she just never wants to stop competing.

Screenshot-1606_zps8bbcbeh4.jpg
    Naturally Maxx can’t wait and as always will meet her girl to compete.

Screenshot-1615_zpsbisqdbdc.jpg
    Chivas wins both races again coming first in both the advanced and international competitions.

Screenshot-1623_zpsbvvbofbw.jpg
    Always after any competition Maxx will spend time with her babies. Chivas gets all the tlc. Maxx knows she’s old and her days are regretfully numbered.

Screenshot-1647_zpsxobzt74q.jpg
    When with Chivas Maxx always forgets the time

Screenshot-1682_zpsi317rcye.jpg
    Tonight Evan is celebrating his birthday, gone are the big birthday parties. Despite the size of the party, everyone is happy.

Screenshot-1707_zpsze4xfbrk.jpg
    The next morning Maxx teaches Evan to drive. Evan has gained the love for animals and horse lover aspiration, Maxx is confident he will fit in with the horses really easily.

Screenshot-1713_zpse3mmtgbh.jpg
    While Maxx was out and about she ran into a stunning wild horse.

Screenshot-1710_zpstg6gjzxf.jpg
    After a few attempts he was not wanting to be tamed. Perhaps Maxx needed to watch him a little longer.

Screenshot-1721_zpscrlpyfa8.jpg
    That evening Maxx and Steve back to competing. Steve was giving Cupid a try out in the competitions.

Screenshot-1731_zpsh3youdtv.jpg
    While Evan was trying out Zipper for some riding lessons.

Screenshot-1730_zpss1ujbtv9.jpg
    After the comps were over Maxx saw her oldest daughter Nikki and spent some time chatting with her.

Screenshot-1735_zps96qodeb3.jpg
    Evan forgetting the time…

Screenshot-1745_zpsetilauxj.jpg
    Got caught out past his curfew.

Screenshot-1764_zpsbimajfwf.jpg
    When Maxx got home she scold Evan for being out so late.

Screenshot-1766_zpsgifjnawu.jpg
    Evan begged for forgiveness and explained why. Naturally as Maxx is Maxx she forgave him. She seems to remember her love and passion for horses and time slipping away from her too.

Screenshot-1769_zpswd8t5uwh.jpg
    They spent time talking, Evan has the photographic eye like Maxx so she spent time teaching him, however Unicorn decided to interrupt her with some news.
    Post edited by bebasim on
  • Options
    Screenshot-1771_zpsrat2fwwh.jpg
    Maxx ran to see Chivas… something was wrong..

Screenshot-1773_zpsro7zykkd.jpg
    She hugged her and spent time burying her face into her long mane and neck.

Screenshot-1779_zpsxzsbays7.jpg
    She whispered words of love and everything she could think of but most of all how proud and much she loves her.

Screenshot-1786_zpsqlc8nzla.jpg
    Unicorn knew… it was time..everyone came to be here. Maxx still wasn’t sure what was happening.

Screenshot-1790_zps23r8kisf.jpg
    Then it was clear, Chivas was leaving the family. She was going to join the others into eternity. Everyone was losing their best friend tonight.

Screenshot-1797_zpszdbtcxdw.jpg
    Evan came to see also. Maxx was already broken.

Screenshot-1803_zpsuwev6m6x.jpg
    Time wasn’t stopping and uni and Maxx were really feeling the loss. Everyone was coming to say their goodbye to Chivas.

Screenshot-1822_zpslkskt3hd.jpg
    Grim reaper wasted no time. It was time for Chivas to join him.

Screenshot-1830_zpsrdhwcsvd.jpg
    Chivas like a champion she is.. left in a blaze of smoke.

Screenshot-1846_zpsj5y0vxra.jpg
    Tonight what lead into morning, no one got any sleep and mourned Chivas’s death.

Screenshot-1847_zpsqyvqohsz.jpg
    Even with all his magic power Unicorn couldn’t bring back the one true love he had.

Screenshot-1863_zps2mmckayl.jpg
    He spent time nuzzling and loving with Maxx, trying desperately to comfort one another.

Screenshot-1868_zpsls9gpdas.jpg
    Maxx and he spent some quiet time mourning together.

Screenshot-1881_zpssagghkn0.jpg
    The day flew past in a quiet manner, everyone took turns in mourning over Chivas. She was loved by all and will be missed by everyone. Especially Destiny, unicorn and especially Maxx.

Screenshot-1885_zps63lcwkoe.jpg
    Maxx knew Destiny is close with her mother. She spent time comforting her little mare.

Screenshot-1886_zpsaf1wz13l.jpg
    But trying to comfort herself was difficult too.

Screenshot-1899_zpsiklnv7ip.jpg
    The next morning, mourning continued. Maxx was lost. Destiny and Unicorn were both left hollow. Unicorn was very depressed.

Screenshot-1904_zpsobyz3ej6.jpg
    Meanwhile Steve decided to do something special for Chivas and all the pets that have departed. He built a small shrine. Placed Chivas photo that Maxx had on the wall, all their trophies and Lucifer, Saffron and Chivas’s grave stones. Along with flowers. His little contribution for the love they have for their pets.

Screenshot-1909_zpsbrv5ycin.jpg
    Steve struggled with his emotions too. It has been a very difficult time for this family at the moment.

Screenshot-1917_zps3ozyxdjt.jpg
    The next day the horses spent time alone in their stables. Everyone was still very down about the passing of Chivas.

Screenshot-1929_zpswm5lkcr7.jpg
    The day was long and quiet.
  • Options
    CHAPTER 6
    Part one: - Memories, foals 17 & 18.

Screenshot-1931_zpsg7n4eafi.jpg
    Zipper was the first stallion to breed the mares and the joyous moment has come for the beautiful foals to join the family.

Screenshot-1942_zpslo79exl0.jpg
    Domino gave birth to a little colt called Sunshine Ray. He was given the name due to being the first bit of joy the family has experienced. As they are still mourning the loss of Chivas.

Screenshot-1958_zpsg906shb8.jpg
    Destiny also decided to bring happiness, by birthing a little colt. This little lad was given the name Chivas Whispa in honour of his grandmother.

Screenshot-1970_zps4qgpf90v.jpg
    This little lad is interesting in colour he’s got a white part to him. Just lovely.

Screenshot-1972_zpscutski2x.jpg
    Better photo of Sunshine Ray, he has a lot of his daddy in him.

Screenshot-1974_zpseprtxqek.jpg
    And the other side, not much of mum at all. Wow

Screenshot-1994_zpsgqti2npt.jpg
    Zipper spending some time with his little son, bonding and grooming each other.

Screenshot-2005_zpsvoexxp1r.jpg
    Unicorn still missing his beloved… then the idea struck.

Screenshot-2012_zpsdxj4lsdz.jpg
    He wanted to race. To win a competition in honor of Chivas.

Screenshot-2017_zpsqbnniwdh.jpg
    While Destiny’s bonding and caring for her little Whispa… Uni and Maxx are heading off to compete.

Screenshot-2021_zpszrt0cuqw.jpg
    Uni did it entered two international competitions one racing one jumping and won both first place! The Trophies were places in the shrine next to Chivas’s grave.

Screenshot-2026_zpsubryzyo4.jpg
    He let Maxx feel the joy of teleportation that night.

Screenshot-2035_zpswnekzxif.jpg
    Unicorn with his little sim on his back blesses her with the call of the wild.

Screenshot-2042_zpshbye4wq8.jpg
    Uni is so happy he won and tries to reach to the skies to call Chivas.

Screenshot-2047_zpsjz3ezxkk.jpg
    Despite all the joy, there are moments of sorrow. It will take these two some time for mourn the loss of their loved one.

Screenshot-2061_zpsx27gtote.jpg
    No greater comfort than burying ones face in a horses mane and smelling their beautiful smell.

Screenshot-2089_zpsesgzieqy.jpg
    Destiny spends some quiet time with her mother too.

Screenshot-2118_zpsakpbdsxv.jpg
    The bond between Maxx and Destiny since her departure has grown stronger than ever.

Screenshot-6_zpsdst5lxxb.jpg
    Destiny lets out the call of the wild… Maxx feels her pain and just stares with compassion.

Screenshot-8_zps2ltahpj0.jpg
    {I had to stop game play for a few days as watching my sims mourning and losing one of my favorite sims was difficult for me to continue to play also. I don’t think I cried so much for a sim passing over, Chivas was really a special horse to watch during game play. }
    Regardless of the bonding, Lucifer decided he wanted to visit his family and have a nap in front of Chivas grave.

A short chapter but more to follow :)
  • Options
    CHAPTER 6
    (A very big chapter – Making up for the lost time in game play.)
    Part Two: - Life’s up’s and Down’s, the call of the wild…. Foals 19 to 24.

Screenshot-14_zpsuktgdl3d.jpg
    Evan was growing up quickly, being the only child who stayed back he has shown his love for horses Evan celebrating his birthday from a teenager about to turn into a young adult.

Screenshot-24_zpsil2iksxx.jpg
    Evan wasting no time in finding love, in fact he had several woman he had feelings for, he has liked Maya for some time whom is an older woman, so he sets out to write her a love letter.

Screenshot-27_zps6cjfggjr.jpg
    Then the texting takes place, he likes to do things in secret, as he knows Maya is older and his mothers best friend… so he treads carefully.

Screenshot-28_zpsepkfrygz.jpg
    It seems like love is in the air at the Mystique ranch Maxx and Steve share their strong feelings towards each other too.

Screenshot-31_zpsvcfhyn6h.jpg
    Steve working his way to get Maxx to say yes to having more kids. (These two are unbelievable both want another baby as an aspiration want – sigh).

Screenshot-40_zpssv0qhxdk.jpg
    It’s worked Steve has got Maxx to say yes and they are about to go and have some fun in hopes that Maxx falls pregnant again. {I am betting she will have triplets or twins again… sigh}

Screenshot-46_zpszsdeqkuf.jpg
    Meanwhile Evan decides to spend some time with Zipper, we cannot thank Trippa enough for allowing her stunning stallion to take time off his duties with his family, to join ours. He has given us 2 stunning foals. Evan on the other hand is already Mr. Popularity with his phone ringing all the time. {and I MEAN all the time I had to keep hitting ignore as it was getting annoying actually lol}

Screenshot-61_zpsaqg4wayw.jpg
    Maxx and Steve get down to business and Maxx is pregnant again.

Screenshot-65_zpssgmrl8jy.jpg
    Evan builds up the courage to talk to Maya, and after spending some time talking to her they become good friends. He continues to keep it a secret from his mother as he knows she wont be impressed, however they just remain good friends…. For now…

Screenshot-78_zpsqly9ctqm.jpg
    Evan takes the time to Groom Destiny and spend his time with more horses. Bonding with them individually, he really finds being with them relaxing and calming. Destiny is enjoying her grooming session and attention.

Screenshot-83_zps6avhuump.jpg
    Maxx tends to Zipper she knows she wont be able to ride for much longer and he will have to leave soon to continue his stud duties with Trippa’s family, so she takes the time to be with him for as long as she can.

Screenshot-85_zpszhygnew2.jpg
    Steve too spends time with Cupid. He knows that the new stallions will need to be returned soon, so nothing beats a little training and love with them.

Screenshot-88_zpseqxyhxsh.jpg
    Maxx sets off to enjoy a ride before some training starts.

Screenshot-91_zps2mhz2fv6.jpg
    Evan went to register as a horseman and upon being in the city he bumped into his half sister Holly who is a bigger celebrity than he is at the moment, so he asked for her autograph and got very excited when she accepted.

Screenshot-92_zpsitsaynbe.jpg
    Steve spends the evening training Cupid on the jumps, working the stallion with ease as he just loves to jump.

Screenshot-94_zpsyaqogd5f.jpg
    Maxx and Evan were invited to Ethans’s party and while they were gone Zipper took to training himself on the jumps, such an obedient horse he is. We love having him in our family, it will be a sad day when we have to say goodbye.

Screenshot-98_zpsyouwqcjp.jpg
    Evan spends some time with his older sister Jasmin, seeing how her new life is away from home. Sharing his dark secrets with her for some advice, Jasmin confirms Maxx is not one to judge anyone and that their mother would never look down on him no matter what decisions he made, but perhaps he is just wanting to experiment rather than fall in love, they spend the party night talking and sharing secrets.

Screenshot-101_zpsb3lht8dp.jpg
    Maxx on the other hand hits the dance floor with her son Ethan.

Screenshot-111_zpszu8xbbkk.jpg
    Saffron coming for a visit once again and enjoying the new shrine.

Screenshot-118_zpsajmnya4l.jpg
    Steve who has come home, decided to spend some time with his old mare. Missing Chivas it has been refreshing to see Saffron return home too, she has been sadly missed also.

Screenshot-122_zps3i9cqkvn.jpg
    Maxx comes back home from the party to spend some time with Chivas Whispa.

Screenshot-123_zpstnxioip2.jpg
    Evan decides to make the most of paying pillow fights with Klarissa the housemaid, who doesn’t object as they have a good strong friendship. Perhaps something a little more is evolving here…..
  • Options
    Screenshot-129_zps2fzqngev.jpg
    Uni spotted two wild horses on the road in front of their house, so he decides to meet one of the local wild horses and starts a friendship.

Screenshot-131_zpsulljdbqd.jpg
    Uni working his magic slowly, the wild stallion is accepting of Unicorn.

Screenshot-134_zps5kk99cj0.jpg
    Unicorn shares his emotions with the wild horse whom seems to understand a broken heart.

Screenshot-146_zps9l3p1y3k.jpg
    Maxx stands watch, she hasn’t yet adopted a wild stallion, so she keeps her distance in hopes she will be able to get closer.

Screenshot-158_zps9dof6hix.jpg
    Destiny’s spots another wild stallion and makes time to talk to him. Maxx standing watch, hoping at least one wild horse if not two would be good for her 50 foal challenge.

Screenshot-162_zpsakhqy5ro.jpg
    Maxx tries to move closer to see if she can communicate with the wild horse.

Screenshot-163_zpswcuoynht.jpg
    Sadly he is spooked and doesn’t like her presence so close – this is going to be tougher than she had anticipated.

Screenshot-165_zpsqt7itsay.jpg
    Maxx keeps persisting.

Screenshot-171_zps93nykod6.jpg
    Finally after giving him some home grown carrots, she touches him and their bond has began, she has now adopted a wild horse whom is called WildeHeart. He has accepted her and joins the family. Maxx Promises him he will be well looked after.

Screenshot-172_zpslread0ww.jpg
    Maxx tries to tame the other wild horse, whom has become great friends with Uni

Screenshot-178_zps0qo42h4p.jpg
    However she had to put the taming on hold to attend the graduation of some of her children and grandchildren.

Screenshot-190_zpsdrm0v1so.jpg
    Maxx returned home early to find the wild horse still here, so she slowly moved to taming him. He accepted and was named Wilde Knight.

Screenshot-193_zpsbz7wdt5w.jpg
    Meanwhile little Sunshine Ray decided to romp around the property.

Screenshot-195_zpstbws1yub.jpg
    Maxx has finally tamed two wild stallions who have joined the family happily. With the wonderful help of her two gorgeous unicorns.

Screenshot-200_zpss9tavpo9.jpg
    Chivas Whispa also deciding to sniff around and investigate different areas on the property.

Screenshot-203_zpsdtnqkywe.jpg
    Different side of him, unusual colours Zipper produced.

Screenshot-204_zpso1ktxjkj.jpg
    Chivas Whispa inspects the shrine, he never met his grandmother but still enjoys seeing the area, finding peace.

Screenshot-206_zpspalnpf3o.jpg
    Maxx just realizing she’s pregnant shares her information with her new stallion, whom seems to accept that she will not be able to ride him, but he will soon have to be a father to some foals too.

Screenshot-210_zpsaxa8dovw.jpg
    A crack of lightening startles little Sunshine Ray, Maxx tends to him and tried to make him feel safe and comfortable.

Screenshot-212_zpsr1gizpon.jpg
    Maxx as always does her magic with her horses and whispers in their ears to calm him down. Sunshine Ray puts his trust in her and feels so much safer.

Screenshot-220_zpssidbsq7f.jpg
    Steve continued to be with the family while all graduations were completed.

Screenshot-227_zpsznqnvpax.jpg
    Destiny’s found it was time to birth a little stallion, he was named Thunder with the thunder roaring as he was born.

Screenshot-231_zpsntodx7at.jpg
    Thunder wasted no time inspecting his new home, however he wasn’t very keen on the thundering storm from above.

Screenshot-234_zpsr41w2rpd.jpg
    Thunder from a different angle.

Screenshot-238_zpsqdj4qqbt.jpg
    Screenshot-244_zpsfuqlrriu.jpg
    While Domino was giving birth Saffron felt her need to shake the stables a little with her presence.

Screenshot-246_zpske5okdb9.jpg
    Meanwhile Domino gave birth to a little colt, named Storm.

Screenshot-250_zpsu7pmwioh.jpg
    Another view of Storm.

Screenshot-259_zps6x0swp8u.jpg
    Domino takes the time to groom her little baby and make him feel safe with the summer storm.

Screenshot-266_zpspicrzykg.jpg
    Saffron continues to rattle the stables around the property, she just doesn’t seem to like the thundering storm she’s hearing today.

Screenshot-275_zpsvzpm0p5n.jpg
    Finally settling down to have a drink by the water jump. A Place her and Lucifer enjoyed hanging out near.
  • Options
    Screenshot-280_zps2xjk6xeq.jpg
    During Graduation Evan Met Jessy, a qualified horsewoman whom owns her own Unicorn and are well known for their strong winnings in races. He doesn’t waste time in getting to know Jessy better. And after some talking and jokes, they take a romantic photo together.

Screenshot-281_zpsbobhwvak.jpg
    Evan continues to schmooze his way and Jessy enjoys her company with Evan, strong emotions and feelings are growing for them both.

Screenshot-286_zpsbygix8vf.jpg
    Evan wastes no time and woohoos with Jessy in the haystack hoping no one sees them.

Screenshot-292_zpsbt3pxfwk.jpg
    Chivas comes for a visit to view her photo and the new shrine.

Screenshot-294_zps38pe3ldh.jpg
    Maxx wastes no time in embracing her beloved horse. She has missed her terribly.

Screenshot-306_zpsphmeyrjw.jpg
    Maxx spends time talking to her and updating her on all the events on how she’s a grandmother to a number of foals, and that Maxx is a expecting mother again. Chivas listens and enjoys her company with Maxx.

Screenshot-309_zpsue3pfmdl.jpg
    Evan comes home in the morning to find Chivas fast asleep in her stable. He watches her quietly.

Screenshot-311_zpsd277zmln.jpg
    Screenshot-313_zpsidhppk0t.jpg
    Thunder and Sunshine Ray take the time to wonder about and amuse themselves.

Screenshot-315_zpsm5bsllue.jpg
    Storm joins in on the foal play time and group session.

Screenshot-318_zpswbnc0t7s.jpg
    Steve decides to take Zipper out for a ride that evening, and knowing it is time to say goodbye and have him returned to Trippa. We cannot thank our lovely friends for Zipper and Cupid! Thank you Thrippa and ElijahsBabyGurl9 for your stunning stallions. They have been a wonderful contribution to our breeding program and challenge. They will be sadly missed!

Screenshot-325_zps3omjeyzo.jpg
    Time for Chivas Whispa and sunshine Ray to have their birthdays and grow up.

Screenshot-326_zpsj1qpswkj.jpg
    Despite a party outside, Evan has been making his own party with Jessy sleeping over.

Screenshot-329_zpsmityu4rn.jpg
    The Next morning Evan decides to take Chivas Whispa for a ride to slowly train him.

Screenshot-331_zpsnahx6y9g.jpg
    Steve decided to take Sunshine Ray for a ride and some training.

Screenshot-335_zpstzhanjlp.jpg
    While Evan is training Chivas Whispa, Wilde Knight decides to practise some jumping on his own accord.

Screenshot-338_zpsnangaz90.jpg
    Maxx on the other hand heads off to the hospital, as it’s time to give birth.

Screenshot-354_zps2ketkts2.jpg
    Maxx once again gave birth to triplets, two boys and a girl. Robbie Nicholas and Harmony. Maxx watches over her two boys while they are sleeping.

Screenshot-357_zps7885zsgg.jpg
    So much activity going on in the family, no one knew Wilde Knight had impregnated the girls. Domino gives birth to a little girl called Autumn Breeze.

Screenshot-358_zpsyi52nfok.jpg
    Destiny’s Child follows by delivering Autumn Breeze foal number 22, such a slick character Wilde Knight is.

Screenshot-367_zpspel1mjqz.jpg
    With all the birthing, Steve has also had his birthday and aged up, being older than Maxx he finally hit his elder years, non the less it hasn’t stopped him from wanting more kids with his honey.

Screenshot-370_zpsfgrtxni4.jpg
    Evan has continued to play with different ladies, Klarissa has been his amusement for some time, sadly she’s unaware he really likes Jessy and will break her heart…

Screenshot-372_zpsubglplo1.jpg
    Steve and Maxx waste no time in having a frolic in the hay stack for some fun…..

Screenshot-382_zpsdwcxwnpe.jpg
    The Next morning Maxx takes to riding and training Sunshine Ray, she has missed being on horse back from being pregnant so much, that she makes the most of her time.

Screenshot-387_zpsnlpghwne.jpg
    Meanwhile Evan attends a local show and meets a stunning bombshell Pamela Crain. Instantly he builds a friendship with her.

Screenshot-408_zpsncydgj5l.jpg
    Evan is a natural romancer and seems to get the ladies at his beck and call. Pamela can’t resist his charming nature and falls for him.

Screenshot-390_zpstkuukar7.jpg
    Maxx hates this job but knows it’s time to sell Sunshine Ray to make way for the growing foals and future new studs that will arrive. Sunshine Ray is sold for $12,926

Screenshot-399_zpsojh824sp.jpg
    Steve rides Wilde Knight and gets his skills up, as it will be time to sell him also.

Screenshot-416_zpsk6nehv8j.jpg
    Maxx spends time training Chivas Whispa. To gain as much skill points before she also has to sell him off.

Screenshot-420_zpsf9iw9org.jpg
    It has come time to sell him also. Chivas is sold for $12,970

Screenshot-422_zpsawoeaetw.jpg
    Evan wastes no time in getting Jessy back over to stay the night. For some reason he really has a thing for Jessy.

Screenshot-429_zps9vsjsmyp.jpg
    And have a little fun too.

Screenshot-442_zpss6pnurqr.jpg
    What Evan didn’t expect was Jessy to do a funny walk….. she couldn’t be pregnant could she?

Screenshot-446_zpsbgppxkor.jpg
    Jessy made no effort to hide the fact that she has fallen pregnant, she was in love and over the moon.

Screenshot-617_zpspjetxpzl.jpg
    The triplets have aged up and the family come together to teach them to walk and talk.

**********************************************************************************
  • Options
    Screenshot-453_zps5yfcozrz.jpg
    That evening Steve set off to sell wilde heart. As he was no longer wild he found a family that were professionals in past wild horses and he was to join them.

Screenshot-475_zps5lun9iul.jpg
    It was time for Storm to grow up into adulthood.

Screenshot-487_zpss26w2vrs.jpg
    Joined by his brother Thunder also.

Screenshot-502_zpstxl0n9sj.jpg
    Evan decided to watch the stars with Jessy, he had so much to think about now…..

Screenshot-503_zpsrvf3tp61.jpg
    Only not to see Klarissa seeing that he had someone else and broke her heart.

Screenshot-505_zpsrdebfi3s.jpg
    Evan wasn’t aware she had seen him, but he was so wrapped up in Jessy, he actually started to have feelings more than just woohoo buddies. Jessy was smitten and in love, could this be the right girl for him?

Screenshot-520_zpsynlc5fj3.jpg
    Jessy stayed the night again.

Screenshot-463_zpsnvbwyilp.jpg
    Maxx spoke with Uni…. She decided it was time for a ride with her best friend.

Screenshot-506_zpsqzdhrm9w.jpg
    Uni and her took for the mountains, Uni had something else on his mind…. And Maxx knew it was time… once again the hardest choices she has to make but it was time.

Screenshot-510_zpsrgsh1pxe.jpg
    As they reach the water hole, another unicorn lights up the area with it’s radiant shine.

Screenshot-511_zpszhkhate5.jpg
    Uni feels the spirit within him growing stronger. The call of the wild was beckoning him.

Screenshot-522_zpsxnlmys17.jpg
    Maxx knows it’s the time she dreaded the most, but Uni has been feeling that call of the wild for some time, and sadly for Maxx that time has come too soon.
    Uni nuzzles with her, showing he will always love her.

Screenshot-526_zpsn5p6mkcp.jpg
    Screenshot-532_zpscga1paro.jpg
    They have their moment of quiet time, Maxx talks and whispers words to her Uni

Screenshot-535_zpsvuxcez0s.jpg
    And moments of silence embraces them too, as other wild horses come out of the dark…

Screenshot-537_zpsh7gic5wz.jpg
    Maxx desperately begs him not to go, although she knows the call of the wild is stronger than he himself, she tries it one more time.

Screenshot-546_zpsb84kkaxa.jpg
    Uni nuzzles with her, tries to comfort his own breaking heart as he’s in a difficult position as it is.

Screenshot-550_zps2an3zofw.jpg
    More wild horses surround them….. as they hear nothing but their own heart beats and souls tearing apart.

Screenshot-551_zpstrm8ix2f.jpg
    Uni hears that call as he raises his head up high to embrace it…

Screenshot-558_zpsmc7xtswc.jpg
    But before he asks her forgiveness to accept his departure, he blesses his little sim one last time, in hopes her good luck will continue without him.

Screenshot-561_zpsoywkubqw.jpg
    Maxx holds onto him knowing this is it…. The time has come to let him go to the wild…. As much as she doesn’t want to, she has to do what’s right for her beloved Uni. The silence between them is defending, but it’s time….

Screenshot-567_zps727uvxlv.jpg
    The ground begins to shake and an amazing power begins to emerge from Uni…..

Screenshot-571_zpstyozaohy.jpg
    Maxx Watches as her best friend and most loyal friend in the world vanishes in an electric blue light… he has gone home…. Back to the call of the wild.

Screenshot-577_zpswcordjlq.jpg
    Maxx stares into space, not knowing to cry, or feel some kind of comfort knowing he’s home, either way there is silence and the occasional chatter from the wild horses around her. She is alone in the dark.

Screenshot-581_zpsu2vlf8pe.jpg
    Maxx spots a rare bird and goes to watch it for a little bit to compose herself in what has just happened. The wild horses all just watch her from a distance, some brave enough to come closer to stare at her, they are mystified by her presence, but Maxx is very numb and doesn’t notice much around her, he soul feels comforted yet heartbroken and lonely too.

Screenshot-655_zpsxrsxfjv6.jpg
    Meanwhile Maxx was out releasing Uni Steve was flirting with Klarissa.

Screenshot-657_zpswnibqail.jpg
    Evan had woken up as Jessy left and he decided to tell her in writing how he was feeling, he actually had some feelings for her more than the other woman, he realised she was going to make him a dad and he wanted her to know that she is the one for him.

Screenshot-658_zpsivufwdn5.jpg
    Klarissa was still hurting about Evan, and Evan spotted his dad was doing things with another woman when he shouldn’t be…..

Screenshot-661_zpsaaasoj6g.jpg
    Evan abused his dad, accusing him of cheating on his mother. Steve was loosing his mind or just getting old? He didn’t understand the strong love and bond they have and his dad would do this to his mother, Evan was angry and let his father know it!

Screenshot-667_zpshxul6gyt.jpg
    Maxx had returned from the water hole only to have Steve confess that he had some feelings for Klarissa

Screenshot-668_zpsveixgqiq.jpg
    And was begging for her forgiveness.

Screenshot-671_zpscb1gpf3z.jpg
    Klarissa has been the family help for so long, but Maxx gave him an ultimatum, she’s to leave, Steve was to fire her. Klarissa watched knowing it was a loosing battle on her part.

Screenshot-673_zps4mt5v3a2.jpg
    Maxx felt burnt, she is heavily pregnant, her beloved “Loyal” husband had kissed another and she had just released her best friend, who would she turn to now. She demanded Steve fires Klarissa and was going to give him one chance to prove his loyalty.

Screenshot-677_zpskdi0yipq.jpg
    Meanwhile Lucifer decides to take a nap in the pathway, with a surprising figuring pop in next to him.

Screenshot-663_zpsrts5xgs3.jpg
    Steve politely tells Klarissa to leave, he doesn’t want to fire her but has no choice, he made a mistake and was sorry she got hurt.

Screenshot-679_zpsvlflaskg.jpg
    After the long night, Evan set out early morning to train Thunder and go for a ride, he realised how hurt his mother is, and he knew he would be hurting Jessy the same way. He had to change. He knew deep inside he loves her and really wants to settle down with her… riding Thunder allowed his thoughts to run away with him and clear his mind.

Screenshot-683_zpsw6l5aer5.jpg
    Domino went to talk to her mother this morning, informing her she about to be a grandmother again. To tell her that Uni is no longer here and the family was falling apart since he departed. It was like all the good luck they had was slowly diminishing with Unicorns departure.

*****************************************************************************
  • Options

Screenshot-685_zpsbniv0k4b.jpg
    IT was time Destiny gave birth to Braveheart a little colt, WildeHeart had become a father.

Screenshot-693_zpsanxuwglq.jpg
    And Domino delivered a little Filly called Heartbreaker.

Screenshot-697_zps3mvre6sz.jpg
    Screenshot-702_zpswl9ppp8l.jpg
    The mothers enjoying their foals as they stand up for the first time.

Screenshot-706_zpsprtatxnk.jpg
    Screenshot-712_zps2vr0t5mb.jpg
    Half brother and sister take time to meet each other.

Screenshot-715_zpsfkimikjw.jpg
    They are soon joined by their other half brother and sister too… just like a foal kindergarten.

Screenshot-722_zpshxfssyad.jpg
    The babies spend time playing and having fun together.

Screenshot-730_zpspeslzdwd.jpg
    With so many foals on the ground it is time to sell the adult horses. Evan rides Storm one last time before Storm is sold for $12,343. Thunder was also sold for $8,052

Screenshot-619_zpskhzqafqb.jpg
    Autumn Breeze knows it will be time to grow up soon,

Screenshot-624_zpsqq4hgrge.jpg
    Autumn Rein also feels that urge coming on.

Screenshot-634_zps2txfajdh.jpg
    Together they talk and spend some time as foals.

Screenshot-643_zpsg3mfo7hn.jpg
    Playing and talking and getting excited to become adults soon.

Screenshot-653_zpsylxb5che.jpg
    Both make promises that they will do their best for their sim family and try to make them proud of them.

Screenshot-753_zpsikxxslgf.jpg
    And it happens… Autumn Rein is the first to grow up.

Screenshot-773_zps33kegfz3.jpg
    Immediately followed by Autumn Breeze.

Screenshot-793_zpse9doknoq.jpg
    While Evan visited the training grounds he saw a very heavily pregnant Jessy with his best mate Brad enjoying the summer drinks… He knew he had to get home and didn’t get a chance to talk to them long.

Screenshot-795_zps1wd2hnff.jpg
    Meanwhile things were just not working out at home, Steve and Maxx continued to fight. The triplets had grown up to toddlers and Maxx was about to pop again, but Steve and Maxx just couldn’t see eye to eye… was this how is was going to be after all these years of happy marriage and love, was one silly mistake going to break them up?

Screenshot-797_zpsmjau3mci.jpg
    Maxx told Steve he had broken her heart, he betrayed her trust, how could she trust him again. She was hurt. Steve knew he made a huge mistake. He did hurt the one he loved the most, and while she’s pregnant too.

Screenshot-802_zpshpqjprly.jpg
    Maxx was so upset she ran outside to talk to her deceased pets when her water broke… allthis stress caused the baby to come early.

Screenshot-810_zps2ci3qc60.jpg
    She gave birth to a little boy, Stephan

Screenshot-814_zpsy1cz1iuj.jpg
    Upon putting him to in his crib, she had another contraction… twins…Nikolai was also born she had her last set of twins.

Screenshot-818_zpsyynvveo8.jpg
    She cradled Nikolai before she got to put him down. After all the births she had this one was the only home delivery she’s had. Maxx knew it would be the last.
  • Options
    CHAPTER 6
    Part Three: - New grandchildren, growing old, a blast from the past & Foals 25 & 26.

Screenshot-824_zpswsunlxog.jpg
    Autumn was slowly coming to an end, winter was around the corner. Chivas spent more and more time visiting her sim, she knew that she couldn’t be around as much as she would love to, but she came as often as she could. Maxx knew and waited for her on a nightly basis.

Screenshot-831_zpsm3gpifri.jpg
    Maxx never wasted time and embraced Chivas spirit. Feeling calmer once she had her arms around Chivas large neck, even when she was angry Chivas just knew how to calm her.

Screenshot-833_zps5yrwzwwb.jpg
    Maxx fed Chivas some fresh carrots from her slowly growing garden.

Screenshot-846_zpsx5bqhdpv.jpg
    As always time escaped the girls and morning was upon them sooner than they both wished for.

Screenshot-849_zpsfizj2itz.jpg
    And as always Chivas was gone in a puff of smoke back to the afterlife.

Screenshot-852_zpschlyvsal.jpg
    Evan set out to ride Autumn Rein before he would be sold.

Screenshot-880_zpsn1ypt4q9.jpg
    The Triplets were growing up fast, it was birthday time once again.

Screenshot-933_zpsyw9lqzxu.jpg
    After the parties it was time for Maxx to have her final ride with Autumn Breeze until she is sold.

Screenshot-937_zps1axsjhav.jpg
    While Evan and Maxx were out working the horses for the final time before sales, Steve took to raking the garden only to feel some kind of tingling throughout his body.

Screenshot-938_zpsfdd7ebt0.jpg
    Then this warm brilliant light emerged from within, he felt warm but unsure what was happening.

Screenshot-953_zps5tkjm4ex.jpg
    Then he saw Grim Reaper, it was time for him to depart from this earth.

Screenshot-968_zpsmdzum0ah.jpg
    He begged Grim Reaper for his life back.

Screenshot-969_zpsyzuzwglo.jpg
    But Grim Reaper knew he had done wrong and was not about to let him return, in a cloud of smoke. Steve was gone.

Screenshot-981_zpswvhcouab.jpg
    Grim Reaper decided to rake up the yard… no one was home yet… he knew they would be upset with him, but he was just doing his job.

Screenshot-995_zpspb1jrwr5.jpg
    Evan was the first one to come home, he tried to talk to Grim Reaper but he wasn’t interested.

Screenshot-999_zpsplfso7ul.jpg
    Evan began to cry he knew his dad was bad in his old age but he was a great father and was a good man in general. Maxx was angry and abused Grim Reaper.

Screenshot-1001_zps9ipo5vfi.jpg
    She told him she was angry at him for doing this so soon, but Grim reaper did try to explain that it was his time. After Maxx let out all her frustrations… the night was quiet at the ranch.

Screenshot-1009_zpsabmn1owd.jpg
    Birthday time for the household again, after the twins and triplets all had aged up, it was Maxx’s turn she was getting older now and it was time for her to slowly consider retiring.

Screenshot-1018_zpsjosfmj24.jpg
    Although Evan wanted to organise her a huge party Maxx was happy to have a quiet one with family at home, she was ready to age up.

Screenshot-1026_zpsbk4ajayt.jpg
    And she took her aging up with grace.

Screenshot-1036_zpsafv5hfg4.jpg
    With all the partying and events taking place, Evan got news Jessy was in labour, so he raced to hospital to be with her during the birth, she gave birth to a little boy they named Morgan.

Screenshot-1044_zpsoqgdmdhz.jpg
    Evan is so proud to be a dad, in such a sad time of his life too, he asked Jessy to move in and be with him. He didn’t want her to be on her own with his baby. Jessy was more than happy to and joined the family.

Screenshot-1045_zpsgxiqdwha.jpg
    Evan felt heavyhearted knowing his dad never got to see his grandchild, being so fresh still, Jessy comforted him.

Screenshot-1049_zps6m0v9e6e.jpg
    He confessed to her that he had other woman when he met her, Jessy seemed to take it in her grace, Evan explained what his father did to his mother and how he didn’t want her to be hurt in that way by his actions too. He was sorry and would never do it again.

Screenshot-1061_zpsoxgepnfs.jpg
    Jessy loved him and forgave him quickly. Despite Evan grieving he felt happy too.

Screenshot-1064_zpscp09146r.jpg
    So he proposed to Jessy, he didn’t want their son growing up without them being wed and he also saw a future with Jessy.

Screenshot-1072_zps5rnjdurh.jpg
    Jessy accepted and they were engaged and he didn’t waste time to Marry her either.

Screenshot-1089_zps1kplduyx.jpg
    The next morning more celebrations in the house hold, Heartbreaker was celebrating her birthday, she was aging up.

Screenshot-1099_zpsbzzxu5ur.jpg
    Her half brother Braveheart joined her in the celebrations he too was aging up.

Screenshot-1105_zpsggahoqe1.jpg
    Jessy being a horsewoman and experienced rider took to training Braveheart, loving the feeling of being on horseback again.

Screenshot-1109_zpsgrfjgpgl.jpg
    Evan trained Heartbreaker, heart breaker was almost maxed out on her skills, but Evan knows the importance of breaking the horses and having them trained before sales.

Screenshot-1118_zpsv2bzb5x1.jpg
    Jessy took Braveheart to the jumps he was born maxed out and loved to jump.

Screenshot-1125_zpsab2gzhlw.jpg
    Evan took Heartbreaker to racing skills. This girl could fly.

Screenshot-1129_zpszoqc69ls.jpg
    Maxx spent her time alone, she was hurt by her late husband but also missed him, they had a long happy life together and she felt more alone than ever.

Screenshot-1149_zpsgnd8ce47.jpg
    Maxx spent the evening walking around the city, the snow was just falling and winter was slowly settling in, she enjoyed just being on her own and taking time to grieve. Strangely she felt like she was being watched.

Screenshot-1152_zpswmnltlbn.jpg
    Even with all her grieving she felt the urge she was being watch, she felt strange yet not scared…

Screenshot-1154_zpsk0g0obqg.jpg
    Then she turned around to see the one thing she never in her life expected to see again. He was old and looked his age, but he was alive and watching her. Pharlap her very first horse, her very first love was right in front of her… she couldn’t believe her eyes! She stood there staring… thinking is it his spirit? Is he real? Could it be?

Screenshot-1156_zps89vpbz2m.jpg
    Pharlap nuzzled her, he touched her and she knew now it was no dream he was right in front of her, but where or how? Who owned him? How did he get here? How did he know to find her?

Screenshot-1159_zpsjmqljwv7.jpg
    Pharlap spoke to her for hours telling her that he was sold to a family who had a young woman, and that young girl left her family when her step father beat her up so badly she was hospitalized, they sold him to the doggers but this girl found out and brought him back and came to live in Appaloosa bay. Sadly she had died and he knew this smelt like home, so he looked for Maxx in hopes he would find her and he did. Maxx listened to him still in shock that her big red stallion was alive after so long.

Screenshot-1162_zpsatjvyskw.jpg
    Maxx watched him yearning to touch him to be sure what her eyes and ears are witnessing was real. Her first love ever had returned. Her heart wasn’t sure if it would burst from joy or shock.

Screenshot-1164_zpsprkexudf.jpg
    Then she did it, spoke to him, she touched him and Pharlap remembered those soft hands touching him.

Screenshot-1169_zps6edrjah6.jpg
    Maxx spends time brushing and caring for him, it has been such a long time since he’s felt anyone care for him.. she takes her time.

Screenshot-1173_zpszrlybimo.jpg
    Saddles Pharlap and Pharlap is the lover of running is ready to fly even in his old age he still remembers the winnings and the feeling of flying!

Screenshot-1177_zpsxtmb6gwx.jpg
    Maxx hugs her big red, he truly is here and in her arms, both in their senior years.

Screenshot-1180_zpsfdrnjemz.jpg
    As always the heroic pose is amidst these two, her childhood comes rushing back to them both.

Screenshot-1184_zpssnvr7dmn.jpg
    Being old and tired, they take a nice stroll through the city while the small snow flakes fall.

Screenshot-1189_zpspzptnmzw.jpg
    Both of them forget the time and how fatigued they are but set off slowly home in the quiet just enjoying each others company. Pharlap is home!

Screenshot-1196_zpsxya8kaxg.jpg
    Meanwhile Evan brought a new stallion for the breeding program called Fyre Fury and takes him for his very first ride enjoying the winter evening.

Screenshot-2_zps1lifwdir.jpg
    The next morning Maxx decides to take Pharlap for a ride to spruce up his training.

Screenshot-6_zpsoyzqj0mm.jpg
    Pharlap has his first ever jumps and finds he loves it. His skills go up very quickly but racing is in his heart.

Screenshot-7_zps5my4wld4.jpg
    Evan takes Fyre Fury for a training session on racing.

Screenshot-12_zpsrri7j6m2.jpg
    Screenshot-13_zpsdakh7pvj.jpg
    The girls Domino and Destiny’s Child both enjoy frolicking in the water and take time to enjoy their life on the ranch. Enjoying the winter cold.

Screenshot-18_zpsqchiarri.jpg
    Jessy takes to learning to cook, being a mother now she spends some times indoors learning new skills.

Screenshot-22_zps7a4aarof.jpg
    Snow spends time getting to know the girls as he knows he’ll have to breed with them… he wastes no time with this, Snow is Jessy’s unicorn who joined the family with Jessy and Morgan.

Screenshot-27_zpscirbotlb.jpg
    Chivas comes back to visit her family, Maxx fills her in on all the news and spends time grooming her beloved mare.
  • Options
    Screenshot-31_zps7rphwmnj.jpg
    Brad Wolfgang whom is Evan’s best friend has come over, but without a do he cannot but express his love for Maxx, he has loved her for some time but she was married to Steve. Maxx and he talk for some time, and being good friends Maxx listens to his feelings.

Screenshot-33_zpsfidj1r6p.jpg
    Even thought he is much younger than her, he doesn’t care he wants to have a relationship and before long they embrace and kiss. Brad doesn’t waste time to ask for them to be together.

Screenshot-34_zpspey4qqam.jpg
    Maxx still feeling a little odd as she is much older, but cannot resist his charm accepts. Feeling strange as she really only ever loved one man she does find she has feelings for Brad but may need time to really fall in love with him.

Screenshot-47_zpsp0d7pumk.jpg
    Brad Sleeps over, and maxx feels young again. Brad is a gentleman and truly does love her. Maxx feels like a young woman again.

Screenshot-50_zpsp99eini7.jpg
    Maxx got woken up to the sound and abuse of her late husband steve who came to abuse her for cheating on him.

Screenshot-53_zpscbwddwe9.jpg
    Maxx being Maxx attacks him explaining he was the cheater and then he left her, what does he expect from her and that they are no longer married. She now has to move on. Steve is shocked by her outburst.

Screenshot-54_zpsgzr8o62u.jpg
    Maxx apologizes for yelling at him and asks for forgiveness but also states that she is alive and needs to move on. Steve accepts and leaves back to his gravestone.

Screenshot-63_zpsukyawiad.jpg
    The morning arrives with Domino giving birth to Tango a little male (Snow was a successful breeder).

Screenshot-66_zpshbq3lhf6.jpg
    And Destiny’s Child gives birth to a little colt called cash and with both parents being unicorns Cash is a unicorn himself. Snow is proud to be a dad.

Screenshot-71_zpsiqn6q08z.jpg
    Evan and Jessy spend the morning cuddling and talking and perhaps talking about more children……

Screenshot-82_zpslx2y6kux.jpg
    The half brothers take time to get to know one another.

Screenshot-87_zpsc1waxbig.jpg
    Evan takes Snow for a ride and some competitions which they win first place in both.

Screenshot-89_zpseemabmtn.jpg
    Morgan has aged up and has a desire for writing, spending time learning new skills.

Screenshot-90_zps9g9kknef.jpg
    Maxx and Brad spend time together nearly daily…. and Maxx informs him she is pregnant {hence the invisible look – honestly I was shocked when I saw she was as I didn’t know she would be able to but I have woohooer installed so I guess anything is possible}

Screenshot-94_zpszvct4ow9.jpg
    Maxx and Brad get engaged and Brad is over the moon he will be a dad.

Screenshot-96_zpsnq6lrog2.jpg
    The foals spend time nursing from their mothers and just enjoying the tranquillity of the winter snow.

Screenshot-100_zps16gtx7pb.jpg
    Morgan comes out to meet Cash and spend some time with the new foals.

Screenshot-107_zpso8gbchg2.jpg
    He feeds Cash with the bottle and then Tango, a whole new experience for him, he finds he’s loving the foals.

Screenshot-115_zpsjduume8r.jpg
    Jessy finds out she’s pregnant and is hoping for a daughter.

Screenshot-119_zpsuqh4fv6p.jpg
    With so much progression the family enjoys dinner together talking and sharing information.

Screenshot-120_zpsflqrwvig.jpg
    Screenshot-121_zpspirdtg43.jpg
    Screenshot-122_zpsgfizhirg.jpg
    After dinner and clean up they all get to bed exhausted! Maxx decided that it was best Evan and his new bride to sleep in her old bed, she didn’t want another visit from Steve her late husband….Each sim was dreaming something different.

Screenshot-124_zpssb5n5bmm.jpg
    Steve comes to visit the foals and see how the horses are doing. Leaving Maxx and her new fiancé alone.

Screenshot-127_zps6ydvyd7a.jpg
    Morgan on the other hand is rudely awaken when he finds Lucifer’s spirit on his bed. Confused as to who this is, he just stares at him.
  • Options
    CHAPTER 6
    Part four: - Marriage, Children, growing up and Foals 27 to 30.

Screenshot-134_zpsicpntlql.jpg
    Pharlap had made his mark in breeding with the mares,. Domino gives birth to a little colt called Clyde.

Screenshot-135_zpsozj76djb.jpg
    And Destiny gives birth to a little filly called Bonnie.

Screenshot-138_zps4ldhixzs.jpg
    Screenshot-140_zpsuzpujf3o.jpg
    Both mares enjoy their babies and the family spend time welcoming them to the family.

Screenshot-156_zpss9whjuw9.jpg
    The foals gather together to socialize and get to know one another. All related and share similarities.

Screenshot-161_zpsubv3esbp.jpg
    Morgan tries to have his first riding lesson and Pharlap being the oldest gun in the pack is the perfect horse for him to learn on.

Screenshot-167_zps73bsxwyw.jpg
    As Evan knows it’s time to make changes, he takes it upon himself to ease the pain from Jessy.

Screenshot-172_zpslk3xyxmz.jpg
    Evan and Snow come to the mountains where the wild horses roam, Evan knows it’s a difficult time but Snow is being called back to the wild.

Screenshot-175_zps7iqbr4q8.jpg
    Snow wastes no time in blessing her sim and letting him feel the power of a unicorn’s love.

Screenshot-178_zpskwulx6gr.jpg
    Evan being much like his mother and a huge hart embraces Snow and says his farewells, he hopes the call of the wild will be kind to him.

Screenshot-183_zpsge9dvkfk.jpg
    The ground rumbles and snow feels that urge.. the bright blue light emerges.

Screenshot-186_zpsmwzikm8s.jpg
    And he’s gone. Evan stops breathing for a minute in what he has just seen and feels sorrow yet contentment.

Screenshot-190_zps4dmq7uto.jpg
    Maxx went into Labor and Brad went to be with her to hospital. Maxx gave birth to triplets two girls and a boy, Autumn, Danni & Mitchell.

Screenshot-193_zpsri71glsn.jpg
    Upon arriving home, Maxx found aliens have arrived to evaluate the radiation prospects on the property.

Screenshot-195_zpsgsxkf7rb.jpg
    Maxx spends time chatting to her and they become good friends, she is impressed how clean the property is and informs Maxx that they are radiation free.

Screenshot-198_zpstahbjyab.jpg
    Meanwhile Destiny comes to talk to her mother’s spirit. It has been a long time since they spent time together and spend it chatting away about their lives.

Screenshot-200_zpsfssxadfj.jpg
    Destiny gives her mother a blessing she can only give as a thank you for bringing her to this family, She blesses Chivas Regal and gives her best wishes in the after life, reminding her she too is getting older and might be joining her some time too.

Screenshot-203_zpsqbyf5edf.jpg
    Meanwhile Morgan is slowly gaining up his riding skills with Pharlap and is now able to gallop.

Screenshot-207_zpsom961nnl.jpg
    Destiny and her mother take time together grooming and spending the short time they have before Chivas needs to head back to sleep.

Screenshot-219_zpsafyjwn0v.jpg
    Jessy takes to playing some music and the foals one by one come to investigate what the noise is.

Screenshot-233_zpse2bibrjh.jpg
    Screenshot-227_zpsq0bonwl1.jpg
    Screenshot-239_zps7pizp7fx.jpg
    Screenshot-242_zpspiqip8lh.jpg
    All the horses slowly come together to enjoy Jessy’s playing feeling the beat of the music and loving the feeling of the guitar. Jessy being heavily pregnant is enjoying watching the horses as one.

Screenshot-247_zps4mzpscll.jpg
    Morgan continues to ride and tries some jumps with Pharlap only to be set on fire and thrown off

Screenshot-249_zpsttmgmo3k.jpg
    Chivas continues to graze around the property.

Screenshot-251_zpsfjztbhxj.jpg
    Screenshot-270_zpsgdjgntri.jpg
    Evan comes to watch as his cute wife is entertaining the horses.{I actually really enjoyed watching the horses tapping away enjoying the music}

Screenshot-277_zpszctv0l0w.jpg
    Maxx takes to improving her art skills.

Screenshot-283_zpspsetrbwe.jpg
    The next morning Jessy continues to play for the horses, as she’s about to give birth she plays again for the horses, foals and horses are loving the sounds and everyone is quiet and happy. She knows she’s not far from giving birth and as she can’t ride or garden, she entertains the horses, gaining skills in guitar.

Screenshot-295_zpsohkqlgo5.jpg
    Evan spent time talking to his mother and Pharlap and worked out that his mother couldn’t go through another heartbreak of loosing a beloved horse. He found a thoroughbred farm that takes retired horses and gives them royal treatment. With acceptance he decides it time to retire Pharlap and give him the royalty he deserves.

Screenshot-303_zpseugqgyxc.jpg
    They get to the Equestrian Centre where the people are waiting for their king and Pharlap is released into a beautiful loving environment where he can be spoiled until his farewell to earth.

Screenshot-305_zpse4wlsr8j.jpg
    Maxx continues to paint to take her mind off her pain, she knows they are limited with new stallions needed and Pharlap truly has done his part, he now needs to enjoy the rest of his life in ways she may not be able to provide…… she knows it’s done for the best! Pharlap agreed and Maxx knows she can visit him anytime.

Screenshot-306_zpsxl0azgca.jpg
    Jessy’s musical fest is abruptly stopped when she gets contractions, yelling out she’s in labor.

Screenshot-307_zpszkf9qs4o.jpg
    As Jessy and Evan head off to the hospital for the birth, Tango decides it’s time for him to grow up also.

Screenshot-312_zpsghprl21a.jpg
    Followed by Cash. Birthdays all around.

Screenshot-321_zpspuatjgkc.jpg
    Jessy wanted one girl but ended up with Quadruplets’. { YIKES I nearly fainted I was hoping one baby again and she drops out 4, the first quads in my game, wow!}
    The girls were named Opal, Venus, Genevieve and Cosette.

Screenshot-326_zpsz0vpuw9i.jpg
    Maxx takes Cash for a ride and begins training with so many in the house she knows it’s time soon to move them on.

Screenshot-330_zps1ducjqzb.jpg
    Jessy who is able to get back in the saddle trains Tango.

Screenshot-333_zpszsm0dni9.jpg
    Evan decides to take Fyre Fury and enter him in some competitions.

Screenshot-336_zpstmmcugqc.jpg
    Tango and Cash are both successfully trained and are sold, big buyers have been coming up and Fyre Fury enjoys a couple of competitions with Evan.

• Options

Screenshot-344_zpsvoxdaxzr.jpg
    Bonnie saw Lucifers spirit and got spooked, Jessy comes to comfort her and inform her that Lucifer is Maxx’s first dog and that he wont hurt her, he is just visiting his family.

Screenshot-348_zpsvpiwtxzu.jpg
    While Maxx is at the Equestrian Centre she bumps into her Grandson Morgan, they spend time talking, joking and sharing stories.

Screenshot-354_zpssuu8ecxl.jpg
    As always Maxx gives out her hugs and supports him on his decisions, always happy to give him advise and adores him no matter what he decides to do in life.

Screenshot-356_zpsaf6issct.jpg
    Evan comes out to check on the foals and sees Saffron having a nap in one of the stables. He leaves her at peace, but admires how she visits often and enjoys her old stable.

Screenshot-361_zps72eftrxr.jpg
    The morning has brought two more new additions. Domino has given birth to a little filly named Sunrise, Fyre Fury watches as his baby is born, making him a proud sire.

Screenshot-362_zpsnxkfwour.jpg
    Destiny has given birth to foal number 30 and a little filly named Sunset, also blessed to be a unicorn.

Screenshot-366_zpsj5syozbh.jpg
    Sunrise from a different angle.

Screenshot-367_zpsl0bczttc.jpg
    And Sunset also from a different angle.

Screenshot-371_zpsislzbvt7.jpg
    Maxx and Brad were both invited to Aria’s birthday party, however both of them got carried away outside with the snow, building a snow man.

Screenshot-374_zpsdinpgywl.jpg
    Even though they are distracted Brad has his mind and heart set on one thing… to get married to Maxx, meanwhile Maxx is conjuring some magic….

Screenshot-375_zpsz7sf4ynl.jpg
    {Strangely she made the snow man into grim reaper… I don’t know how she did it, but she did}

Screenshot-379_zpsukvrupzh.jpg
    Screenshot-384_zpsej9iyqac.jpg
    Maxx and brad continue to frolic in the snow with a snow fight.

Screenshot-390_zpsd42bfxkz.jpg
    Continuing to play while the party is happening inside, they both decided to make their own party.

Screenshot-392_zpss4b4y17x.jpg
    Brad however is serious and wants to marry Maxx… he constantly is thinking it, but never has the courage to ask… Maxx waits….

Screenshot-395_zpsckajqrgi.jpg
    Jessy at home has discovered she’s pregnant again….

Screenshot-43_zpsqws85pk9.jpg
    Once they got home, Brad finally got the courage to ask Maxx for her hand in marriage and of course she accepted!

Screenshot-398_zpsqnzn3m13.jpg
    After a little bit of fun, they enjoy the night talking, reminiscing….. and just each other.

Screenshot-400_zpsiwek2k9u.jpg
    Romance is in the air, Brad being a younger man can keep going, Maxx naturally cannot complain…. However once again she falls pregnant.

Screenshot-401_zpsllupyrii.jpg
    Morgan on the other hand, got picked up by the police past his curfew. He was out riding and forgot the time… he knows he’s going to be in big trouble.

Screenshot-403_zps7adyxwvy.jpg
    Jessy tells him off for being negligent and not to do it next time.

Screenshot-406_zpsgmzqxr8b.jpg
    Morgan helps with his twin sisters birthdays.

Screenshot-411_zpsb3lxh4pg.jpg
    And gets to celebrate his own birthday too… time to grow up into a young adult.

Screenshot-415_zpsmxtnuild.jpg
    He’s quiet smug about it too.

Screenshot-142_zps2z3ww0uw.jpg
    Now that Morgan has aged up and Evan takes time teaching him to drive.

Screenshot-422_zpsb6ic2y8n.jpg
    Brad also helps with his triplets birthdays… everyone is growing up.

Screenshot-425_zpsl66akjzw.jpg
    While the parties are happening inside.. time for some to happen outside too. Bonnie celebrates her aging up.

Screenshot-426_zpsifkvvhgg.jpg
    Followed by Clyde.

Screenshot-432_zps2eo3kqd6.jpg
    Sunrise and Sunset also age up. Everyone is in a happy vibrant mood today.

Screenshot-436_zpskl3grtw7.jpg
    Maxx takes to riding and training Clyde.

Screenshot-439_zpspsnkwudx.jpg
    Evan wastes no time and trains Bonnie.

Screenshot-441_zps9r1d2l1x.jpg
    Maxx continues to train Clyde who absolutely loves the jumps.

Screenshot-443_zps2jr0jsap.jpg
    Morgan decides to train Sunrise.

Screenshot-448_zps2ntb2je1.jpg
    Screenshot-449_zpshcrz3rza.jpg
    Meanwhile Sunset meets Dannii fro the first time {One of the sims took her outside and left her there … grrrr}

Screenshot-451_zpsyftx0dut.jpg
    Evan has trained Bonnie successfully and she is sold for $12,254

Screenshot-460_zps2dcjitmu.jpg
    Morgan sells Sunrise after he is successfully trained for $10,229

Screenshot-462_zpsfs26snjy.jpg
    Destiny lets out a beautiful glow, festive season is upon them all.

Screenshot-464_zpsn2ofkaem.jpg
    The next morning Evan begins to train Sunrise.

Screenshot-468_zpsln5tmozf.jpg
    Morgan trains sunset in racing.

Screenshot-478_zps7gfndvew.jpg
    Clyde is fully trained and sold for $13,163

Screenshot-480_zps1vnpj6k6.jpg
    Sunset also joins the ranks of being fully trained and as we had trouble selling her off, she was released to the wild.

Screenshot-487_zpslnmghmhb.jpg
    That evening Evan came home to Jessy in labour and giving birth to his twins, a boy and a girl, Elvis and little Amber.

Screenshot-488_zpszgcxiuhg.jpg
    Before Evan retreated to bed, he decided to pick up a new stallion. As there was room now for new additions, he brought EvanStaar.
  • Options
    WOW!! Now that's an update!! Glad to see Pharlap again (even if it was for a short time). Your update was amazing. Its sad when the Unicorns have to leave, Terrwynn may be facing the same thing with Flame, haven't decided that part yet. Pharlap's kin are beautiful he really passes his colors well. I'll be adding several of your horses to my challenge (won't tell which ones its a surprise ~_^) I'll be updating soon. The weekends are my play days. Look forward to the next installment!!
  • Options
    WOW!! Now that's an update!! Glad to see Pharlap again (even if it was for a short time). Your update was amazing. Its sad when the Unicorns have to leave, Terrwynn may be facing the same thing with Flame, haven't decided that part yet. Pharlap's kin are beautiful he really passes his colors well. I'll be adding several of your horses to my challenge (won't tell which ones its a surprise ~_^) I'll be updating soon. The weekends are my play days. Look forward to the next installment!!

You know when i brought him back i was thinking of you! ;) I wanted to bring him back but couldn't kill him, i just couldn't have him die too, i find it so heart breaking and thought if he's alive he can end up in someone else's story one day :)
    OMG i can't wait to see who you've used and more so what gorgeous babies they give you wow i can't wait.. no, no keep it a surprise wooo hoo i'm excited!!

Yes he does throw some beautiful colours i want to use him or something like him again. Maybe as a female would be interesting to see how far the red throws. - oh i so can't wait until i see who you've used. Did you see who Cupid produced... how adorable are Thunder and Storm!! I love how the spots changed on the two foals/horses that were born!

YES it is soooo hard releasing the unicorns, unicorn the little was the hardest i must admit he was such a delight to have around. Just his free will was amazing to watch when i didn't get him to do anything and he went about hit own business, he really loved my main sim and Chivas.. he was forever following them... love the unicorns.

Oh no Poor Terrywynn it is so hard when they lose the one they love. I hope she finds peace in another horse to help her heal... when the time comes....

Thank you so much, i have more chapters completed to upload will be doing them in the next few days might get more up today. I have completed the challenge so am just getting all the photos and story together. I have already started my new challenge that's who's sending you gifts :).... my biggest issue is ending this family but only for now.. i love them so much and have grown fond of them... lol - will start a new thread once this one is completed tho, as i like to complete this before i go onto the next one.

I'm so excited about you using some of my horses. I actually want to use more of yours in one of my next challenges again :)
  • Options
    Congrats on completing your challenge so early ^_^ I have a ways to go but RL tends to like getting in the way. Luckily I'm in no hurry. You'll be surprised who I've chosen from your horses. All of them are really pretty so it was a hard decision. Once I hit 20 Foals I plan on having Terrwynn retire and one her children and their spouse take over. I'm gonna make mine a multi-generational just so the family doesn't get so stretched out.

I've always wished we could sell the Unicorns rather than releasing them but unfortunately the game's dynamics don't work that way. But at least with them being released, they have a small chance of respawning in the world their previous family lives in so long as the family doesn't move away. So I look forward to that.

Oh wow, I can imagine my gifts have been piling up since I havent been ingame for nearly 2 weeks (darn rl and its drama lol) I'll have to check asap. I do hope you'll be posting a story thread for your new family and their challenge. I would love to read it! Is it another 50 Foals? Or something different? I'm curious now.

And I was so happy to see my big red boy. I love Pharlap. He quickly became my favorite. I do plan on using him at some point down the sire list. I can hardly wait to see what kind of foals he'll produce with either Tamarinde or any other mare I use. It'll be awesome!

You could always pick an heir from this family to take on your new challenge with that is what I always do, this way I'm not to far away from my original family...just a thought for you too ^_^
  • Options
    Sadly RL can be a crap :( . I completely understand that. I suffer from chronic pain so many many sleepless nights leaves me playing sims, to keep me from going insane, probably why i got through this one so quickly.

The next challenge i plan to do a bit more like you are, have more generations do it, i got to 5 with my Mystique family and believe me they might creep up in the next one. ;) - i have to link it some how haha already got that idea.

I have sent only a few as it was my first play just to establish my characters and story line, and as they are really poor and struggling for funds atm, gifts will help them lol where Maxx and her family are rich now, but i stopped when i saw my character may get zapped up by aliens yikes... plus I didn't want to get too far in the story before i finished this one. I will go in the next night or two so i can start the new thread and introduce my characters. I just wrote out my rules out so will post them in the new thread too.

Not a foal one this time, probably next one (as i am missing the horses already), i am trying the 101 puppy challenge (wanting to try all the pets so puppies first maybe kittens after and then horses.. depends i am already missing the horses so might alternate lol, but I've made rules based like the foal challenge as i really didn't find rules for it that i understood or suited me and my game play :), plus i like to try something new. The beauty of sims we make our own game play - love it!

I will start a new thread just to introduce the characters so you can have a look :) I actually have one of your cute doggies on list of use, haven't looked for more at this stage but will be on the prowl once i finish this story.

Can't wait for your update, i have been following a few of you now and loving how the stories are unfolding. I heard somewhere photobucket will be charging for sharing links to other sites so i'm trying to find places i can upload photos for free and link atm... My current photobucket account is nearly full.

Yes that's what i thought actually. I will possibly do that or the cat one, but this one i started with a male... so he just might end up with one of Maxx's daughters ;) (she's had 21 children) i am sure i can "keep it in the family" lol, I haven't decided yet but certainly plenty of ways to bring in the characters i already have. And some of them have animal lovers as traits, so will make it much easier to add them into game play at any time.

I even want to try a dragon challenge or game play of some kind but want to think about this one before i embark on it, until then i have plenty to keep me busy with the pet challenges :smiley:

I cannot wait to read your updates too but when you can. I am following and checking daily, no rush you do it when you can, the writing of the stories is time consuming... i find every game play i date my folders keep my screenshots then use it in a chapter but it takes ages to go through the photos and put it all together, so i completely know what you mean. And I'm lucky my 18 yo daughter helps with house work and hubby, so allows me more time to work on my story but always other things creep up, RL has priority over everything... just do it when you can and no pressure, i am sure everyone who is following you will continue to read as you post. You look after YOU first! That is the most important thing! INMO xx

• Options
    bebasim wrote: »
    I heard somewhere photobucket will be charging for sharing links to other sites so i'm trying to find places i can upload photos for free and link atm... My current photobucket account is nearly full.

I stopped using Photobucket a long time ago. I only keep mine active until I can my pictures off of it then I'm deleting mine. The photo image site I use now is POSTIMAGE its a free site and so far I've had good luck with them. You can even create different photo 'galleries' or folders to organize your images.

Just thought I'd share so you can check it out ^_^