Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me pick Geoffrey Landgraab's new wife?

So Geoffrey was shocked to learn that Nancy has been having an affair with the celebrity mixologist, Daniel Pleasant. Now Geoffrey is thinking of being a vet in the new world.
But I would like to see him remarried. Which couple should I break up next?

Moira Fyres
Clara Bjornsen

Thanks!

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    You could marry Clara and get Moira pregnant, he can be all broken up about his divorce and that makes him decide what to do.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    You mean Clara Bjergsen? Clara seem more mature housewifish in the upper economic bracket (sort of background I like to imagine Nancy coming from) and Moira seem like the girl next door type. Personally I think maybe Clara might be a better fit but perhaps Geoffrey likes a change.

Btw, I am going solely on looking at their faces & attire gleemed from images from Google. I haven't even entered their household, don't remember the household description provided and I am not even sure my Sims have met any of them yet.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited October 2017
    Moira! The Fyres need to expand a little. And, I want to see those kids. :)
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Clara!! :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
    I say go Moira. She seems kinda like Geoffrey in that she is a down to earth Sim that married someone her opposite. They would work good together. Also her good kids versus his evil one could be fun.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    JasonPogo wrote: »
    I say go Moira. She seems kinda like Geoffrey in that she is a down to earth Sim that married someone her opposite. They would work good together. Also her good kids versus his evil one could be fun.
    The older daughter is married to J. Huntington and the younger one is partying as a vampire in a crowded mansion in the vampire world.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    JasonPogo wrote: »
    The older daughter is married to J. Huntington and the younger one is partying as a vampire in a crowded mansion in the vampire world.

Sim Drama Llama!! Love it.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    I think Moira is the better option. She's a really cute sim, and Geoffrey should get someone sweet after having his last wife betray him.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    So Geoffrey was shocked to learn that Nancy has been having an affair with the celebrity mixologist, Daniel Pleasant. Now Geoffrey is thinking of being a vet in the new world.

Moira Fyres
    Clara Bjornsen

Thanks!

Moira is married already
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member

Moira Fyres
    Clara Bjornsen

Thanks!

Moira is married already

Both women are. I have no problem breaking up marriages in my game.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,182 Member
    I would pick Moira. Mainly because I'm biased and I love that lady. She just seems like such a sweet woman. As much as I'd love to have my sims hook up with her I can never bring myself to break her and Dominic up. But hey, if you don't have any problems with breaking up a family go and do it man!
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I agree that Clara would be a better fit for him.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´